The N Word

Never said or implied that at all. I just said things have not been righted to the fullest extent that they should be. You are really an anger asshole. You hang EVERYTHING that is negative to blacks is related to white racism. BULLSHIT. Yes, racism exists. WTF do you want, really? What do you expect from white people? I cannot make racism go away, I can't make somebody like you. White fragility? Do you even know what t I'mhat means? Looks like you had to find a dictionary to find another insult to throw out.

Well you can stop telling me how angry I am like its wrong for me tp be angry. I don't know what white people like you have inside your heads but it certainly can't be brains if you actually think someone is supposed to be pleased about the continuing racism practiced by whites while they lie about it. Yep, I know what white fragility is. Simply put, It is the defense mechanism whites like you use in conversations about race. The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism. .You can holler bullshit until the moon turns to cheese but I can support that comment. You cannot do the same for yours.
You are really a dickhead. It is wrong to be angry when someone is not being racist or denying racism. You cannot support your claims of racism about me. FAILED AGAIN. You really should find something else to whine about. You don't give a shit what whites think about anything, yet you want whites to care about what you think. What defense mechanism did I use, please describe it in detail, since you seem to think you have a brain.....lol

Well I'll just have to be a dickhead then. .Why am I to care about what a bunch pf people who see me as subhuman think? And look at your posts for specific examples of the defensiveness I am taking about .Look Molly, you call me a racist and never have shown any specifics, yet you seem to think that I have to show you something. I don't. Not when you don't.. Now take a look at the thread topic, then explain to me why you are here , a white person arguing with blacks about the the N word. Then would you explain to me why you felt the need to enter the thread to male comments on the black culture and then to argue with blacks about how wring we are about black culture?
Free country. When did I mention black culture? I said I don't believe anyone should call names, how is that arguing?

You have posted in the black culture thread molly. Yes it's a free country and that means I have the freedom to say you are a racist when I read racism coming from you on a consistent basis
This board is on race and racism, not just a black board. Posting on it does not make one racist. You evidentally don't know how to read if you read racism in my posts. You have a skewed idea if what racism is. You are the one trying to act superior, not me. Where do you get off deciding who can or can't post on these boards?

Yes you responded to my post, but this is a forum where anybody can reply to another's posts

Well then what you need to do is not enter a conversation where you we not talked to in order to express a stupid opinion not based on he evidence seen in every thread in this section. You know it's funny Molly, but Delores is a white woman but she's not here doing the things you do. Esmerelda , same thing. So then while I'm not saying you have to think like them I know from experience there is a difference between a real white person who is non racist and one lying about it. I've done work with far too many sincere white people and that's why I know that you are a fake.
What a load of bullshit! LOL you are so comical and delusional. Not a fake bone in my body. I speak my mind and if you don't like it, tough shit, still not racist. Just because you speak to some white people who find fault only in other whites, does not make them right. You do not know me, you are just a huge whiner, you whine about EVERYTHING. Grow up and try to not be so judgmental. You sure are immature for someone in their 50s. You argued even when I found something I agreed with you on. Shame on you. Unless a white person kisses your ass and totally agree with you, you call them racist. It is evident on many of your posts.

Yes you are fake. No those whites I work with do not just find fault with other whites. What they do is recognize the reality of what white racism has done. I'm grown and I damn sure ain't whining. I'm speaking truth about white racism to white racists. I expect this resistance. But you see, racism can't stop me. This is not about kissing anyones ass, this is about you understanding the real toll white racism has wrought upon people of color. You don't get to control either the tone of my commentary or narrative. If the truth is to brutal them stop posting to me. But I am not going to talk any a way hat's going to plea you or male you feel at ease/ That's the way its going to be, and if you don't like those terms, then you know what you can do.
LIAR. I am not fake, but continue with your imagination. I have never denied racism. Yes, you are whining, in every post you whine. I asked what the hell do you want white people to do? The whites, like me, who are NOT racist? I don't expect you to make me feel at ease, but you are definitely not fair when you lie constantly. I have come to expect that from you. I am tough skinned, I can take it. You are the one finding fault with everything I say, which in no way is racist. Yes, I do know that white racists have wreaked havoc on black people, it is wrong, I have said it over and over. You refuse to acknowledge that I hate racism, you chose to remain hateful and in denial. Again, I really don't know what you want or expect from people who are not racist. If I had called you a dumb black man, you would find that racist.

I told you a long time ago to go into the white community and work to end the racism in it since you claim not to be a racist. If you called me a dumb black man I would laugh. Because I've shown you so many things that a normal person would stop trying to make the arguments you keep trying. I know I am right molly. I know from over 30 tears of research, study, practical application, and advocacy. What is your argument based on? You don't even know that the rate if poverty compared to whites has stayed the same for the last 50 years but you sure want to argue. You don't know that with the same level of educational attainment/experience incomes between back and whites has remained the same for the past 50 years. The black unemployment rate compared to hits is unchanged over the past 50 years, but you sure are quick to argue, tell someone how they are whining then talk about what you didn't do. When yo do that, you are displaying one of the defense mechanisms I described

You see Molly another major problem with whites like you is you want to make up racism when it suits you. White is a demographic term and a term people like you have used since1776 denote your own superiority. But now hat you are in an argument that exposes the fact of white racism now the word white is a racial slur you ca use to derail the uncomfortable conversation by calling the person pointing out the racism a racist.

Another defense mechanism.
Yes you responded to my post, but this is a forum where anybody can reply to another's posts

Well then what you need to do is not enter a conversation where you we not talked to in order to express a stupid opinion not based on he evidence seen in every thread in this section. You know it's funny Molly, but Delores is a white woman but she's not here doing the things you do. Esmerelda , same thing. So then while I'm not saying you have to think like them I know from experience there is a difference between a real white person who is non racist and one lying about it. I've done work with far too many sincere white people and that's why I know that you are a fake.
What a load of bullshit! LOL you are so comical and delusional. Not a fake bone in my body. I speak my mind and if you don't like it, tough shit, still not racist. Just because you speak to some white people who find fault only in other whites, does not make them right. You do not know me, you are just a huge whiner, you whine about EVERYTHING. Grow up and try to not be so judgmental. You sure are immature for someone in their 50s. You argued even when I found something I agreed with you on. Shame on you. Unless a white person kisses your ass and totally agree with you, you call them racist. It is evident on many of your posts.

Yes you are fake. No those whites I work with do not just find fault with other whites. What they do is recognize the reality of what white racism has done. I'm grown and I damn sure ain't whining. I'm speaking truth about white racism to white racists. I expect this resistance. But you see, racism can't stop me. This is not about kissing anyones ass, this is about you understanding the real toll white racism has wrought upon people of color. You don't get to control either the tone of my commentary or narrative. If the truth is to brutal them stop posting to me. But I am not going to talk any a way hat's going to plea you or male you feel at ease/ That's the way its going to be, and if you don't like those terms, then you know what you can do.
LIAR. I am not fake, but continue with your imagination. I have never denied racism. Yes, you are whining, in every post you whine. I asked what the hell do you want white people to do? The whites, like me, who are NOT racist? I don't expect you to make me feel at ease, but you are definitely not fair when you lie constantly. I have come to expect that from you. I am tough skinned, I can take it. You are the one finding fault with everything I say, which in no way is racist. Yes, I do know that white racists have wreaked havoc on black people, it is wrong, I have said it over and over. You refuse to acknowledge that I hate racism, you chose to remain hateful and in denial. Again, I really don't know what you want or expect from people who are not racist. If I had called you a dumb black man, you would find that racist.

I told you a long time ago to go into the white community and work to end the racism in it since you claim not to be a racist. If you called me a dumb black man I would laugh. Because I've shown you so many things that a normal person would stop trying to make the arguments you keep trying. I know I am right molly. I know from over 30 tears of research, study, practical application, and advocacy. What is your argument based on? You don't even know that the rate if poverty compared to whites has stayed the same for the last 50 years but you sure want to argue. You don't know that with the same level of educational attainment/experience incomes between back and whites has remained the same for the past 50 years. The black unemployment rate compared to hits is unchanged over the past 50 years, but you sure are quick to argue, tell someone how they are whining then talk about what you didn't do. When yo do that, you are displaying one of the defense mechanisms I described

You see Molly another major problem with whites like you is you want to make up racism when it suits you. White is a demographic term and a term people like you have used since1776 denote your own superiority. But now hat you are in an argument that exposes the fact of white racism now the word white is a racial slur you ca use to derail the uncomfortable conversation by calling the person pointing out the racism a racist.

Another defense mechanism.
You have yet to say what arguments I am making. I agree there is racism. I hate racism, yet you are insisting that I am racist because I don't go into the community to stop it????

You truly are the poste child for white fragility. Racism exists today, and racist polices of the past created damage that has yt to be fixed.
This is worthy of discussion. But more than a vague accusation is needed to adequately address the issue. So please be specific about the ". . . damage that has yet to be fixed." Specifically what damage are you referring to? And specifically how would you recommend it be fixed?

You seem to think that past racism just occurred and disappeared with no consequences created by those actions that took place.
Specifically what consequences would you consider adequate compensation for the past offenses ("damages") you are referencing?

You cannot go to court and say someone did something harmful to you and you demand compensation. That's not enough. You need to be specific about the alleged damages and specific about your compensation demand.

The problem you (and others) have in this forum is your complaints are limited to presumptive allegations.

You truly are the poste child for white fragility. Racism exists today, and racist polices of the past created damage that has yt to be fixed.
This is worthy of discussion. But more than a vague accusation is needed to adequately address the issue. So please be specific about the ". . . damage that has yet to be fixed." Specifically what damage are you referring to? And specifically how would you recommend it be fixed?

You seem to think that past racism just occurred and disappeared with no consequences created by those actions that took place.
Specifically what consequences would you consider adequate compensation for the past offenses ("damages") you are referencing?

You cannot go to court and say someone did something harmful to you and you demand compensation. That's not enough. You need to be specific about the alleged damages and specific about your compensation demand.

The problem you (and others) have in this forum is your complaints are limited to presumptive allegations.

These are no vague or presumptive allegations. I'm gong o show you one example which I have shown here multiple times.

And that's all you are going to get because you know exactly what I am talking about.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation

In Baltimore in 1910, a black Yale law school graduate purchased a home in a previously all-white neighborhood. The Baltimore city government reacted by adopting a residential segregation ordinance, restricting African Americans to designated blocks. Explaining the policy, Baltimore’s mayor proclaimed, “Blacks should be quarantined in isolated slums in order to reduce the incidence of civil disturbance, to prevent the spread of communicable disease into the nearby White neighborhoods, and to protect property values among the White majority.”

Thus began a century of federal, state, and local policies to quarantine Baltimore’s black population in isolated slums—policies that continue to the present day, as
federal housing subsidy policies still disproportionately direct low-income black families to segregated neighborhoods and away from middle class suburbs.

From Ferguson to Baltimore: The Fruits of Government-Sponsored Segregation

One century equals 100 years. 100 years from 1910 is 2010.or 8 yeas ago. The blight created by this, the damage to the community, the lack of funding for schools because of the reduced property value cause by this all have not been fixed. And this is not just the case in Baltimore, smaller cities have it even worse.

No one is asking for compensation. This is not the court of law. You and the other whites call people racists and you never prove a damn thing. So from this point on stop asking me to show you proof. You don't do it, so I don't do it. That's the way things are going to be.

Last edited:
In light of the recent incident involving LeBron James, I would like to share some portions of Michael Eric Dyson’s book, “Tears We Cannot Stop,” and also add some words from my own book.

“N*****. Admit it, beloved, that word – that abomination – is still with us. Yes, it’s ugly. Yes, it’s full of hate. And yet, a lot of you, or at least a lot of the folk you know, still think of black folk as n******. I remember the first time I heard the white world call me “n*****.” I say white world because it was not an individual man saying that to me, mind you, even though the words came from his mouth. This man was simply repeating what he had been told about me. I was every black person he’d ever met. We were all the same. That’s what n***** meant. That’s what it still means.”

“And please don’t make a silly false equivalence between us. Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. That you know that’s a lie. N***** has no rival. There is no rough or refined equivalence between the term and the many derisive references to white folks. Those terms don’t evoke singularly gruesome actions. N***** is unique because the menace implies is portable; it shows up wherever a white tongue is willing to suggest intimidation and destruction. There are no examples of black folk killing white folk en masse; terrorizing them with racial violence; shouting “cracker” as they lynch them from trees and then selling postcards to document their colossal crimes. Black folk have not enjoyed the protection of the state to carry out such misdeeds.”

“The state, in fact, rendered black folk even more vulnerable. White racism was the government’s science project; bigotry was its nightly homework. Evil flashed in a white face in a terrorizing crackerocracy, an exuberantly diabolic band of proud haters of black culture composed of the Klan, the White Citizens Council, neo-Confederate outfits, white nationalist groups, and the legions of unaffiliated fellow travelers. Their mottoes differed, but N***** is the rallying cry for all of them. We must effectively respond in our day to the ugly persistence of racism, even if its form has changed.”

The following words are from a letter I personally received from a young black girl named Jean. She really opened my eyes to how the use of the n***** word can have a devastating effect:

“Dee, the other day I was on a bus and a little white boy spat at me and called me a n*****. Tears came to my eyes. Why must I be called a n*****? I remember the day I Iooked up that word in the dictionary and it said it meant ignorant. I know I’m not ignorant. But if you look up that word in the revised edition it means, Black Americans, Negroes. Why? The walls of anger are getting stronger. I’m tired of trying to love those people. I’m tired of trying to get their education. Dee, as I write this letter I’m in tears. Because I’m writing to you knowing you don’t understand. Getting angry at myself. Hating myself because I’m turning away from God. It’s like I’m second best to him. Hey, wait a minute, those white people are first. Praying to him, wanting him to answer my prayers. Wondering does God love white people more than us. We been the white man’s slaves. Most of our women been their whores. Did God look down on us? Dee, the only desire I have is to die. You know, the first child I have I’m going to name him N***** so he won’t have to learn the hurt I have. He’ll think he’s famous The wall that I have is getting stronger. It’s going to take a miracle. But will your God even help? My mind I going through some changes it wouldn’t have to if white people would leave me alone. I need prayer. Pray for my attitude. The hatred, the pain, the discomfort, the unlovable soul that I have. Maybe God will help then. He’ll listen to you – you’re white!”

I grew up in Missouri and I can not, to this day, remember anything positive being said about black people. I was taught they were dirty, lazy, oversexed and violent. I was told to stay away from them, not to associate with them at all. I heard them called N***** all the time and heard my family say, "They want everything handed to them on a silver platter." This was what was put into my head. And it pretty much stayed there until I met a black man who contradicted every single one of those stereotypes. Thank God I met Henry and since then, the many, many positive black folks who opened my eyes and heart to the truth. I look at things this way. We either recognize racism and the use of the N word for what they are and try to combat them - or we don't. I choose to try.
Oh I see, you can't tell black people how to feel about name calling, but it's okay to call whites names and think it isn't as bad. I think they are both wrong. Treat human beings with respect until they do something to lose that respect.
This author did not say that it was perfectly O.K. to call white people names. He was pointing out that there is a major and historical difference in the use of certain names that put them on different levels and evoke varying responses.

Hope nobody minds me jumping in here. I would like to share a couple stories I heard last weekend. One older black lady told about when she was a child and her mother did domestic work for white people. Her mom always talked about how wonderful the family was to her and how much she appreciated that they let her work for them and treated her decently. Her mother did not know, however that when she went along to work with her and spent time with the white children, they teased her mercilessly and called her names. She put up with all most daily dehumanization, but never told her mother. Now she is a woman in her 80's and to this very day, cries over those painful memories.

Another older black lady cried as she told about a woman she considered her second mother. One day she wondered why this woman had no children of her own. When she asked, she was told that when she was young she had some female problems and went to the doctor. They did an operation and told her she would be fine. But for years after that she tried to conceive and never could. Finally, a doctor told her that the previous doctor had done a hysterectomy and never told her. He said that it was common practice back then in that state to control the black population. You could feel and see the pain this woman experienced to this very day.

Emotional trauma, I believe, can be passed from generation to generation just like inherited diseases. Painful memories and even pain from stories that happened generations ago, still linger. There can never be enough financial restitution to take away emotional pain. There can be at least partial healing when folks are given the opportunity to unburden themselves and are received with grace and understanding. There can be at least partial healing, like there was in the room where we gathered together, when folks hugged, cried together and offered apologies for the way these women had been mistreated.

There are countless similar stories whether or not you believe them and whether or not you think the pain is real. I do not think our nation has done nearly enough to right our wrongs.

In light of the recent incident involving LeBron James, I would like to share some portions of Michael Eric Dyson’s book, “Tears We Cannot Stop,” and also add some words from my own book.

“N*****. Admit it, beloved, that word – that abomination – is still with us. Yes, it’s ugly. Yes, it’s full of hate. And yet, a lot of you, or at least a lot of the folk you know, still think of black folk as n******. I remember the first time I heard the white world call me “n*****.” I say white world because it was not an individual man saying that to me, mind you, even though the words came from his mouth. This man was simply repeating what he had been told about me. I was every black person he’d ever met. We were all the same. That’s what n***** meant. That’s what it still means.”

“And please don’t make a silly false equivalence between us. Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. That you know that’s a lie. N***** has no rival. There is no rough or refined equivalence between the term and the many derisive references to white folks. Those terms don’t evoke singularly gruesome actions. N***** is unique because the menace implies is portable; it shows up wherever a white tongue is willing to suggest intimidation and destruction. There are no examples of black folk killing white folk en masse; terrorizing them with racial violence; shouting “cracker” as they lynch them from trees and then selling postcards to document their colossal crimes. Black folk have not enjoyed the protection of the state to carry out such misdeeds.”

“The state, in fact, rendered black folk even more vulnerable. White racism was the government’s science project; bigotry was its nightly homework. Evil flashed in a white face in a terrorizing crackerocracy, an exuberantly diabolic band of proud haters of black culture composed of the Klan, the White Citizens Council, neo-Confederate outfits, white nationalist groups, and the legions of unaffiliated fellow travelers. Their mottoes differed, but N***** is the rallying cry for all of them. We must effectively respond in our day to the ugly persistence of racism, even if its form has changed.”

The following words are from a letter I personally received from a young black girl named Jean. She really opened my eyes to how the use of the n***** word can have a devastating effect:

“Dee, the other day I was on a bus and a little white boy spat at me and called me a n*****. Tears came to my eyes. Why must I be called a n*****? I remember the day I Iooked up that word in the dictionary and it said it meant ignorant. I know I’m not ignorant. But if you look up that word in the revised edition it means, Black Americans, Negroes. Why? The walls of anger are getting stronger. I’m tired of trying to love those people. I’m tired of trying to get their education. Dee, as I write this letter I’m in tears. Because I’m writing to you knowing you don’t understand. Getting angry at myself. Hating myself because I’m turning away from God. It’s like I’m second best to him. Hey, wait a minute, those white people are first. Praying to him, wanting him to answer my prayers. Wondering does God love white people more than us. We been the white man’s slaves. Most of our women been their whores. Did God look down on us? Dee, the only desire I have is to die. You know, the first child I have I’m going to name him N***** so he won’t have to learn the hurt I have. He’ll think he’s famous The wall that I have is getting stronger. It’s going to take a miracle. But will your God even help? My mind I going through some changes it wouldn’t have to if white people would leave me alone. I need prayer. Pray for my attitude. The hatred, the pain, the discomfort, the unlovable soul that I have. Maybe God will help then. He’ll listen to you – you’re white!”

I grew up in Missouri and I can not, to this day, remember anything positive being said about black people. I was taught they were dirty, lazy, oversexed and violent. I was told to stay away from them, not to associate with them at all. I heard them called N***** all the time and heard my family say, "They want everything handed to them on a silver platter." This was what was put into my head. And it pretty much stayed there until I met a black man who contradicted every single one of those stereotypes. Thank God I met Henry and since then, the many, many positive black folks who opened my eyes and heart to the truth. I look at things this way. We either recognize racism and the use of the N word for what they are and try to combat them - or we don't. I choose to try.
Oh I see, you can't tell black people how to feel about name calling, but it's okay to call whites names and think it isn't as bad. I think they are both wrong. Treat human beings with respect until they do something to lose that respect.
This author did not say that it was perfectly O.K. to call white people names. He was pointing out that there is a major and historical difference in the use of certain names that put them on different levels and evoke varying responses.
Wrong. There are no "levels" of insults. You either insult, or you don't. Quit making excuses.

Wrong. There are no "levels" of insults. You either insult, or you don't. Quit making excuses.
I was telling you what Michael Eric Dyson said. I agree with him. Evidently you don't. That does not make you right and him wrong. I believe that when a black man writes about how he feels and what he has been through and tries to get other folks to understand, he should be believed. He has experienced things you and I have not and he makes the effort to help us understand how these experiences effected him.

I've seen you tell me to stop making excuses before. I do not believe that is what I do. There are reasons for things that often explain behaviors and differing opinions. I don't see them as excuses at all, rather explanations.

Hope nobody minds me jumping in here. I would like to share a couple stories I heard last weekend. One older black lady told about when she was a child and her mother did domestic work for white people. Her mom always talked about how wonderful the family was to her and how much she appreciated that they let her work for them and treated her decently. Her mother did not know, however that when she went along to work with her and spent time with the white children, they teased her mercilessly and called her names. She put up with all most daily dehumanization, but never told her mother. Now she is a woman in her 80's and to this very day, cries over those painful memories.

Another older black lady cried as she told about a woman she considered her second mother. One day she wondered why this woman had no children of her own. When she asked, she was told that when she was young she had some female problems and went to the doctor. They did an operation and told her she would be fine. But for years after that she tried to conceive and never could. Finally, a doctor told her that the previous doctor had done a hysterectomy and never told her. He said that it was common practice back then in that state to control the black population. You could feel and see the pain this woman experienced to this very day.

Emotional trauma, I believe, can be passed from generation to generation just like inherited diseases. Painful memories and even pain from stories that happened generations ago, still linger. There can never be enough financial restitution to take away emotional pain. There can be at least partial healing when folks are given the opportunity to unburden themselves and are received with grace and understanding. There can be at least partial healing, like there was in the room where we gathered together, when folks hugged, cried together and offered apologies for the way these women had been mistreated.

There are countless similar stories whether or not you believe them and whether or not you think the pain is real. I do not think our nation has done nearly enough to right our wrongs.
That is horrible! But, how do you right the wrong?

I was telling you what Michael Eric Dyson said. I agree with him. Evidently you don't. That does not make you right and him wrong. I believe that when a black man writes about how he feels and what he has been through and tries to get other folks to understand, he should be believed. He has experienced things you and I have not and he makes the effort to help us understand how these experiences effected him.

I've seen you tell me to stop making excuses before. I do not believe that is what I do. There are reasons for things that often explain behaviors and differing opinions. I don't see them as excuses at all, rather explanations.
I agree that what he went through was wrong. By the same token, insulting a white person does not make it less offensive. You DO seem to side with the blacks, which is fine, as long as it is fair. You definitely are not fair in your opinions. You comment on the woes of blacks, thats fine too, but you never comment on anything negative toward whites by blacks.

I agree that what he went through was wrong. By the same token, insulting a white person does not make it less offensive. You DO seem to side with the blacks, which is fine, as long as it is fair. You definitely are not fair in your opinions. You comment on the woes of blacks, thats fine too, but you never comment on anything negative toward whites by blacks.
On balance, no amount of negativity towards whites by blacks could ever begin to compare with what has historically taken place in this country. Blacks do not go around lynching white people and I don't see them making life harder for whites by implementing laws that make it harder for them to be considered human and worthy of all the rights that blacks have had to literally fight and die for.

If any black person ever says anything negative directly towards me I intend to listen, contemplate what he says and look inwardly to see if what he says is true. If it is, I will apologize and ask his forgiveness. If it is not true of me, I will explain why and try to help him understand where I am coming from and why I may be different from other white folks he has met.

Just as a small example, some black children asked me for money one day and I said that I didn't have any on me at the time (which was true). When they walked away, one little girl said, "She just doesn't want to give us anything because we're black." I walked over to her and told her that she was making an assumption about me that was not true. I told her I often give money away to all different kinds of people regardless of their skin color, it was just that I honestly did not have any money at that time.

Jump in any time delores.

On balance, no amount of negativity towards whites by blacks could ever begin to compare with what has historically taken place in this country. Blacks do not go around lynching white people and I don't see them making life harder for whites by implementing laws that make it harder for them to be considered human and worthy of all the rights that blacks have had to literally fight and die for.

If any black person ever says anything negative directly towards me I intend to listen, contemplate what he says and look inwardly to see if what he says is true. If it is, I will apologize and ask his forgiveness. If it is not true of me, I will explain why and try to help him understand where I am coming from and why I may be different from other white folks he has met.

Just as a small example, some black children asked me for money one day and I said that I didn't have any on me at the time (which was true). When they walked away, one little girl said, "She just doesn't want to give us anything because we're black." I walked over to her and told her that she was making an assumption about me that was not true. I told her I often give money away to all different kinds of people regardless of their skin color, it was just that I honestly did not have any money at that time.
I am not talking about what blacks went through in the past, the lynchings, etc. That is the past, it was horrible, it can't be changed. There is no excuse for what occurs today. What laws today are implemented to make life harder on blacks? WTF is wrong with you? So, it is okay for blacks to call whites names because of the history of whites treatment of blacks? Whites today were not here then, they did not participate in the treatments of blacks. geez you are incredible

Jump in any time delores.
Meaning?

I wonder if a certain someone posting on this thread knows why Malcolm X would get pissed at the alabaster, liberal white college girls who would go out of their way to flitter around him, falling all over themselves to show how enlightened they were in their admiration for him?

*ahem*

White people calling black people horrible names and treating them like second class citizens is not acceptable, it is horrible. This does not give anyone the right to call whites names because they feel whites haven't had it as bad as they have. This is total bullshit. Nobody gets a pass just for past injustices.

White people calling black people horrible names and treating them like second class citizens is not acceptable, it is horrible. This does not give anyone the right to call whites names because they feel whites haven't had it as bad as they have. This is total bullshit. Nobody gets a pass just for past injustices.

Of course. Most 5 year-old children can grasp such basic logic.

Look Molly, you want always make everything exactly the same. . You keep talking about the negatives blacks have done to whites like the same history exists and it doesn't. You don't seem to get that and when it mentioned to you then you come forth with the classic defense mechanism of how that was in the past. Until you can cite examples where blacks made laws and policies that purposefully denied whites of opportunities you cannot really talk about how blacks do negative things to whites. A black person beating up a white person is bad, but it's not voter suppression Molly. Why can't you understand that? .

Look Molly, you want always make everything exactly the same. . You keep talking about the negatives blacks have done to whites like the same history exists and it doesn't. You don't seem to get that and when it mentioned to you then you come forth with the classic defense mechanism of how that was in the past. Until you can cite examples where blacks made laws and policies that purposefully denied whites of opportunities you cannot really talk about how blacks do negative things to whites. A black person beating up a white person is bad, but it's not voter suppression Molly. Why can't you understand that? .
More of your nonsense. I do not make everything the same, but you seem to think blacks should get a pass, for the past. There are no laws implemented today that deny blacks anything. Move on, quit living in the past. No, things are not equal, they should be. Just because whites treated blacks bad in the past, and some still due, does NOT give blacks the right to treat whites badly today. WTF does voter suppression have to do with beating up white people? Beating up anyone is not right. Blacks have the right to vote, what is your damn point? Quit making excuses for anyone treating others bad. It is all wrong, regardless of race. But you think it is okay as long as the bad treatment is toward a white person.

Molly this is about more than past injustices and bad names. Your view on this is simplistic and you refuse to educate yourself about the completeness of what has been done and what continues to be done. Why not try doing that instead of arguing all day and night with people based upon an unlearned opinion and a feeling of white victimization?

Forum List

Back