The N Word

What terms have you heard? :D

You don't think I'm going to sit here and make a list, do you? The point is that most people aren't going around calling each other names which they CLAIM are derogatory in their every day interactions except for black people.

Yes, I hear it all the time.

"Paisan" is not even derogatory, I think it means "fellow countryman". Kinda like when my friends call me cracker. :coffee:

Well I've never heard it, not once, but I do hear the N word all the time.

It's usually only used by Italian men. I've never heard an Italian woman say it. Ever..hmm..and I do mean ever.
May be something to that. :dunno:

I'm talking about going about your normal daily routine, listening to the radio, small casual talk, hearing other people talking. I don't hear white people regularly calling each other "cracker" or any other such racist terms. I DO hear black people calling each other "*******." I hear it on the radio, I hear it on TV, I read it/hear it on the internet, I hear it directly out of their mouths.

Probably because you don't live where there's a bunch of crackers. :coffee:

You don't think I'm going to sit here and make a list, do you? The point is that most people aren't going around calling each other names which they CLAIM are derogatory in their every day interactions except for black people.

"Paisan" is not even derogatory, I think it means "fellow countryman". Kinda like when my friends call me cracker. :coffee:

It's usually only used by Italian men. I've never heard an Italian woman say it. Ever..hmm..and I do mean ever.

I'm talking about going about your normal daily routine, listening to the radio, small casual talk, hearing other people talking. I don't hear white people regularly calling each other "cracker" or any other such racist terms. I DO hear black people calling each other "*******." I hear it on the radio, I hear it on TV, I read it/hear it on the internet, I hear it directly out of their mouths.

I do. I live in a small city in Massachusetts.

Crackers don't come from Massachusetts. :rolleyes: No sir.

A cracker is just a derogatory word for a white person. There are tons of white people where I live. I don't know what it is you are trying to argue about with me this morning. Maybe you can be more clear and just SAY what you disagree with instead of playing these silly games?

A cracker is just a derogatory word for a white person. There are tons of white people where I live. I don't know what it is you are trying to argue about with me this morning. Maybe you can be more clear and just SAY what you disagree with instead of playing these silly games?

Crackers really are indigenous to only 3 states, none are Massachusetts.

It means "white trash" which exist in every state.

It means "white trash" which exist in every state.

Not where I'm from. Where I'm from, it involves whips and cows. There were quite a few black crackers, too, many were runaway slaves.

I hear Black people constantly call each other n!gger during regular conversation all of the time whenever I go into the city on business.

Yet they claim the word is extremely hurtful and offensive. But only if they hear a non black person utter the word. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Black people are allowed to use the N word, white people are not

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls are allowed to joke about how fat they are......if a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean
Two poor people are allowed to joke about how poor they are......if a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for the N word

Except they don't just say it as a joke. They use it as a greeting and that is how they refer to one another.
Went right over your head didn't it?

I hear Black people constantly call each other n!gger during regular conversation all of the time whenever I go into the city on business.

Yet they claim the word is extremely hurtful and offensive. But only if they hear a non black person utter the word. .... :cuckoo: .... :lol:

Chris Rock said it best

Two fat girls are allowed to joke about how fat they are......if a skinny girl does it, it is just plain mean
Two poor people are allowed to joke about how poor they are......if a rich person does it, it is just plain mean

Same goes for the N word

Except they don't just say it as a joke. They use it as a greeting and that is how they refer to one another.

No. In your post, you specifically referred to "jokes." When a black person sees another black person, and they are having a serious discussion and calling each other and other black people "*******", they are not joking. They are not comedians. They are not even trying to be funny.

Are you going to laugh and say, "ha ha, you just called him a ****** and that is funny!" :dunno: If they feel the term is SO derogatory and insulting, then why would they call each other that on a regular basis and as part of just regular conversation?

Chris Rock said it best

Same goes for the N word

No. In your post, you specifically referred to "jokes." When a black person sees another black person, and they are having a serious discussion and calling each other and other black people "*******", they are not joking. They are not comedians. They are not even trying to be funny.

Are you going to laugh and say, "ha ha, you just called him a ****** and that is funny!" :dunno: If they feel the term is SO derogatory and insulting, then why would they call each other that on a regular basis and as part of just regular conversation?

OK.....let me put it in terms you can understand

Two fat girls can greet each other....Hi Fatty
If a skinny girl does it......it is just plain mean

Get it now?

Chris Rock said it best

Same goes for the N word

Get it now?

I've never heard two fat girls speak to one another in that way. You are so full of it that you literally stink. Any fat girl would probably be quite angry if any other woman called her "fatty" unless it was a good friend and she knew it was only a joke. Fat people don't go around calling each other "fatties." So quit being such a dishonest POS.

Some of you claim that black folk are racists too when they use epithets like honky, redneck, cracker, ofay, gray boy and the like. .

Or you cam grow the fuck up, become an actual adult instead of a perpetual child and take the same responsibility for your own behavior that you require in others.

Chris Rock said it best

Same goes for the N word

Get it now?

I've never heard two fat girls speak to one another in that way. You are so full of it that you literally stink. Any fat girl would probably be quite angry if any other woman called her "fatty" unless it was a good friend and she knew it was only a joke. Fat people don't go around calling each other "fatties." So quit being such a dishonest POS.

1347666956_joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Get it now?

1347666956_joke-went-over-your-head.gif

Well, if you are trying to make jokes, then you really need to work on your delivery because you are not very funny at all.
:( Don't quit your day job.

When people use silly terms to call each other its called ignorance, and no race is alone in their guilt of doing that. If one thinks the Black race is alone in their ignorance, then your ignorant for thinking that way.

Black people are allowed to use the N word, white people are not.
"Allowed?" By whom?

And while we're at it, what exactly does the word, n!gger, mean?
Society my friend....society

The word is meant to degrade a race of humans, instil second class status, demean and insult
Again, what exactly does the word, "n!gger," mean? I'm asking for its specific meaning, its definition, not its presumed purpose.

Black people are allowed to use the N word, white people are not.
"Allowed?" By whom?

And while we're at it, what exactly does the word, n!gger, mean?
Society my friend....society

The word is meant to degrade a race of humans, instil second class status, demean and insult
Again, what exactly does the word, "n!gger," mean? I'm asking for its specific meaning, its definition, not its presumed purpose.

Do tell...do tell
Then I can mock you

Forum List

Back