The Narrative Shalt Not Be Questioned

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“Last August, the Greek edition of the Epoch Times, a far-right U.S. publication connected to the Falun Gong spiritual movement, published an article that falsely claimed the sun, and not increased levels of carbon dioxide, could be responsible for global warming. That story had multiple Google ads when ProPublica viewed it, even though it appears to clearly violate Google's policy against climate disinformation.”

A. It’s Sun, not sun.
B. Why do the Left hate science?
C. Why do the Left love fascism?

Last edited:
“Last August, the Greek edition of the Epoch Times, a far-right U.S. publication connected to the Falun Gong spiritual movement, published an article that falsely claimed the sun, and not increased levels of carbon dioxide, could be responsible for global warming. That story had multiple Google ads when ProPublica viewed it, even though it appears to clearly violate Google's policy against climate disinformation.”

A. It’s Sun, not son.

The Left is anti-science: men can have babies and the sun has no impact on Earth’s climate.

SMH

A. It’s Sun, not sun.

A. Either spelling is acceptable.
B. 95% of climate scientists agree that human actions are causing global warming.
C. Google is a private entity that is supposed to clamping down on misinformation, but they are doing a shitty job when a cult-owned paper can pop up on search results.
D. Why does the right wing love weird Asian cults so much, like the Fulan Gong or the Unification Church?

90% earth ice on anarctica
7% on Greenland

Not hard to figure out

Ice on land near pole

Land moves

B. 95% of climate scientists agree that human actions are causing global warming.
Climate scientists make money by supporting the idea that human actions are causing global warming (or is it climate change? Or nuclear winter?).
C. Google is a private entity that is supposed to clamping down on misinformation, but they are doing a shitty job when a cult-owned paper can pop up on search results.
Why are they "supposed to be" clamping down on "misinformation," and who is the arbiter for what is true or not?

Should the five percent of climate scientists who do not agree that human actions are causing global warming be banned?
D. Why does the right wing love weird Asian cults so much, like the Fulan Gong or the Unification Church?
Democrats hatred for Asians is growing. No wonder there are so many anti-Asian hate crimes.

A. No, the only spelling is Sun.
B. The 95% is proven bullshit. I can dig the link up again if you feel like another beating.
C. Misinformation? Like the jab doesn’t prevent the contracting and spreading of the ChiCom flu? Or the ChiCom flu is manmade?
D. That’s as stupid a strawman as you can get. Congratulations.

You Leftards hate Asians along with science. Is it because Asians are good at science?

A Lawsuit by Asian-American Students Against Harvard Could End Affirmative Action as We Know It​

https://time.com/5425147/harvard-affirmative-action-trial-asian-american-students/#:~:text=The%20lawsuit%20—%20brought%20in%20federal%20district%20court,discriminatory%20and%20has%20defended%20its%20“holistic”%20admissions%20process.
Leftard Guardian:

The claim of a 97% consensus on global warming does not stand up​

Climate scientists make money by supporting the idea that human actions are causing global warming (or is it climate change? Or nuclear winter?).
Really? How much money do these scientists supposedly make.

Wow... A Climate Scientist makes less on average as I do as a purchasing project manager.

Why are they "supposed to be" clamping down on "misinformation," and who is the arbiter for what is true or not?

Should the five percent of climate scientists who do not agree that human actions are causing global warming be banned?

Yup. They have no place in academia.

Democrats hatred for Asians is growing. No wonder there are so many anti-Asian hate crimes.

Really, I thought it was because Trump blamed them for Covid and job losses.

You Leftards hate Asians along with science. Is it because Asians are good at science?
My Chinese girlfriend would find that very amusing.

Wow... A Climate Scientist makes less on average as I do as a purchasing project manager.

You don’t get a grant unless you parrot the narrative.

I know one of the leading astronomers on black holes, she’s always battling the issue.

I guess they ain't smart enough to be purchasing project managers then.

Don't take much brains to be a Climate Scientist. There's no science, so you just have to be willing to use fake data and let your profession have Al Gore as its spiritual leader.

Sad that your idea of academia is a place where dissent must be banned.

If the five percent are climate scientists, how do you know that you are smarter about climate science than they are?
He actually blamed China and the CCP. Rightfully so, since they created and leaked the virus, or are unwilling to let inspectors in to show that they did not.

To break the news to you, Asian Americans wanting to be admitted to Ivy League schools are not the same as the brutal Chinese totalitarians. I guess they all look alike to you?
That girl on asiandating.com who keeps asking you if you manage any purchasing project related to military, industry, or security, and talking about the operation her mom needs may not actually be your "girlfriend."

You don’t get a grant unless you parrot the narrative.

I know one of the leading astronomers on black holes, she’s always battling the issue.

Um, what do black holes have to do with climate change?

Sad that your idea of academia is a place where dissent must be banned.

If the five percent are climate scientists, how do you know that you are smarter about climate science than they are?

There's dissent, and then there is crazy theories after something has been resolved. There's no real debate on AGW. The world is getting warmer, human activity is responsible. Just like there is no longer any scientific debate on evolution or the earth being round, which is why we don't let creationists or flat-earthers into academia, either.

He actually blamed China and the CCP. Rightfully so, since they created and leaked the virus, or are unwilling to let inspectors in to show that they did not.

Except there's no evidence for either. The worst China is guilty of is not being forthcoming about information (after Trump created mistrust to start with with an unnecessary trade war). Trump, on the other hand, knew this was a danger in January 2020, did nothing until April 2020, and actively fought against people trying to contain the virus because they were getting better press than him.

This is the problem with electing someone with Narcissitic Personality Disorder. It's only about them.

To break the news to you, Asian Americans wanting to be admitted to Ivy League schools are not the same as the brutal Chinese totalitarians. I guess they all look alike to you?

Um, not even sure where this is coming from. Asians are overrepresented in Ivy League schools.

That girl on asiandating.com who keeps asking you if you manage any purchasing project related to military, industry, or security, and talking about the operation her mom needs may not actually be your "girlfriend."

Are you the guy who keeps clicking on those pop up ads?
Actually, my lady friend has lived here for ten years... and she manages a shop.

Um, what do black holes have to do with climate change?

There's dissent, and then there is crazy theories after something has been resolved. There's no real debate on AGW. The world is getting warmer, human activity is responsible. Just like there is no longer any scientific debate on evolution or the earth being round, which is why we don't let creationists or flat-earthers into academia, either.

Except there's no evidence for either. The worst China is guilty of is not being forthcoming about information (after Trump created mistrust to start with with an unnecessary trade war). Trump, on the other hand, knew this was a danger in January 2020, did nothing until April 2020, and actively fought against people trying to contain the virus because they were getting better press than him.

This is the problem with electing someone with Narcissitic Personality Disorder. It's only about them.

Um, not even sure where this is coming from. Asians are overrepresented in Ivy League schools.

Are you the guy who keeps clicking on those pop up ads?
Actually, my lady friend has lived here for ten years... and she manages a shop.
Dufus thinks climate scientists get hired by companies and don’t have to work at obtaining grants.

What do you expect from a science hating Leftard who thinks science requires censorship and humans can change sex on a whim.

Dufus thinks climate scientists get hired by companies and don’t have to work at obtaining grants.

What do you expect from a science hating Leftard who thinks science requires censorship and humans can change sex on a whim.

Nobody changes their sex on a whim.

I am guessing you don't actually know any transgender people, and discussing the issue with you is like discussing your opinions on Unicorns.

Oh, wait, you probably think Unicorns are real, because they've been drawn in Medieval manuscripts and are mentioned in the Bible.

Because they come from a culture that values education and whose parent push their kids to succeed. Why would we have quotas to limit such people in our universities? We need more like that in our professions, not fewer.

How many Asians is too many for you? How many should we boot out to reduce their "over-representation?"

Nobody changes their sex on a whim.

I am guessing you don't actually know any transgender people, and discussing the issue with you is like discussing your opinions on Unicorns.

Oh, wait, you probably think Unicorns are real, because they've been drawn in Medieval manuscripts and are mentioned in the Bible.
Is that why you science hating Leftards fire people for not calling a dude in a dress a woman?

Twitter banned the Babylon Bee for calling a mentally ill man in a dress Man of the Year.

Because they come from a culture that values education and whose parent push their kids to succeed. Why would we have quotas to limit such people in our universities? We need more like that in our professions, not fewer.

How many Asians is too many for you? How many should we boot out to reduce their "over-representation?"

Well, first and foremost, not getting into Harvard isn't the end of the world. They can easily find a state university that would happily take them.

The reason why you want blacks and Hispanics represented more in Ivy League schools is because these schools have an outsized influence in business and government.

Is that why you science hating Leftards fire people for not calling a dude in a dress a woman?

Twitter banned the Babylon Bee for calling a mentally ill man in a dress Man of the Year.

Sounds reasonable to me.

If the Babylon Bee put on a person in blackface because they thought it was funny, we wouldn't be having a discussion.

Well, first and foremost, not getting into Harvard isn't the end of the world. They can easily find a state university that would happily take them.

The reason why you want blacks and Hispanics represented more in Ivy League schools is because these schools have an outsized influence in business and government.

Sounds reasonable to me.

If the Babylon Bee put on a person in blackface because they thought it was funny, we wouldn't be having a discussion.
Of course you think calling a man a man is a horrific offense.

You’re just another insane Leftard who hates science.

Oh yeah! Or that truck driving school what's it called truck Masters or something?
Why would I want that? I want the most competent and able people having an outsized influence on business and government.

Of course you think calling a man a man is a horrific offense.

You’re just another insane Leftard who hates science.

The real question is, why do you hate trans-people so much? They frankly aren't bothering you.

Oh yeah! Or that truck driving school what's it called truck Masters or something?

Or they can go to a state university, get the same degree that they would get from Harvard. It wouldn't be as prestigious, mind you. Still more than adequate to get you a job, though.

Why would I want that? I want the most competent and able people having an outsized influence on business and government.

Um, yeah, you do? Then why do you keep electing THESE people?

1667382783089.png

Were these really the most competent and able people you could find? I mean, they are probably the whitest people you could find.

On a more serious note, if college admission was determined purely by test scores and grades, you MIGHT have an argument.

But a lot of those slots are legacies (your parents graduated from that school, so they let you in), athletics, the children of donors, etc. In fact, at Harvard, 43% of students are ADLC admissions, and they tend to be overwhelmingly white. Compared to only 16% who are minority affirmative action admissions.

Forum List

Back