The nation is turning on trump

They let you vote ?

Just be thankful they don't make you do an IQ test before you vote. You'd never get to vote.
IM2 definitely would not.

I find IM2 articulate and intelligent as are you. He is very biased in his thoughts. As are you.
There are some truly dumb people on here though. I'm no brain surgeon, but some of the things that come out of their mouths...seriously....
He called me a Nazi Jew and blocked me. He is an irrational buffoon.

Hmm..kind a contradiction in terms there.
Things/people are highly emotional. You have COVID, BLM and a buffoon in the WH. <shrug>....

They let you vote ?

Just be thankful they don't make you do an IQ test before you vote. You'd never get to vote.
IM2 definitely would not.

I find IM2 articulate and intelligent as are you. He is very biased in his thoughts. As are you.
There are some truly dumb people on here though. I'm no brain surgeon, but some of the things that come out of their mouths...seriously....
He called me a Nazi Jew and blocked me. He is an irrational buffoon.

Hmm..kind a contradiction in terms there.
Things/people are highly emotional. You have COVID, BLM and a buffoon in the WH. <shrug>....
That’s why IM2 is an idiot. Calling me a Nazi is like me calling Obama a KKK member. IM2 is dick. And a coward as he blocked me.

There's a Capt. Queeg vibe coming from Baby Donald these days.

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

Don't celebrate just yet. Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.
I am still very concerned about what trump and republicans will do to stay in power. We will not have completely turned from trump unless we vote him out.
We want law and order. You loons want to replace cops with unarmed social workers. Thanks for guaranteeing Trump's reelection.

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

I am still very concerned about what trump and republicans will do to stay in power. We will not have completely turned from trump unless we vote him out.
We want law and order. You loons want to replace cops with unarmed social workers. Thanks for guaranteeing Trump's reelection.

Fuck off with your 'law and order' bullshit. You elected a fucking criminal, you gaggle of hypocrites.

Fuck off with your 'law and order' bullshit. You elected a fucking criminal, you gaggle of hypocrites.
That has nothing to do with you loons wanting to turn this great nation into a third world shithole. Trump is going to be YOUR president till 2025. Oh and I hope your guy rots in jail.
103413959_10223090597000313_614773207054256874_o.jpg

LOL, sure it is, thats why 1 million people have requested tickets for his rally in OK. You libs are pathetic in your desperation to put old senile biden in the whitehouse.

The power is the majority of the men and not the majority of brainwashed women

Trump has the men and the most powerful men in a landslide. White men

Remember the history of women ?

They all gets corrected

And now the women are showing just how easily they get brainwashed

There soon will be a logic test for voters and may come before the election

Trump declaring the govt is broken by stoopid people getting brainwashed and voting in crooks

LOL, sure it is, thats why 1 million people have requested tickets for his rally in OK. You libs are pathetic in your desperation to put old senile biden in the whitehouse.
Make sure you go Red No mask Show how tough you are and RIP

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

And here comes Boltons book. The bombs just keep dropping on trump.

Those chumps don't want law and order. They want to create police states in non white areas.

Those chumps don't want law and order. They want to create police states in non white areas.

That's why they roll over when the petulant black population decides to go full on ape and riot.

The power is the majority of the men and not the majority of brainwashed women

Trump has the men and the most powerful men in a landslide. White men

Remember the history of women ?

They all gets corrected

And now the women are showing just how easily they get brainwashed

There soon will be a logic test for voters and may come before the election

Trump declaring the govt is broken by stoopid people getting brainwashed and voting in crooks
trump and you incels are going to lose. And you don't want a logic test son, because you won't get to vote.

That has nothing to do with you loons wanting to turn this great nation into a third world shithole. Trump is going to be YOUR president till 2025. Oh and I hope your guy rots in jail.
View attachment 351785

'My guy'. What an intellectual weakling you are. You change the subject when you get smacked down, like a good little orange cocksucker. BTW, I can use Photoshop too, you empty-headed wingertard. You're a partisan ass that needs to speculate on which political party your subject votes for before you can form an opinion. So let me help you out. Stars and Stripes reports that Chauvin is a registered Republican, you lying sack of shit. They also say Chauvin voted illegally in 2 Florida elections. He's definitely one of 'yours', you gaslighting faggot.

Make sure you go Red No mask Show how tough you are and RIP

too far for me, will watch on TV. As to masks, if wearing one makes you feel safe, wear it. but think about this, the very best masks have a .3 micron filter, the virus is .0125 microns, it can only be seen using an electron microscope, no mask will stop it, going in or out. The chinese released a virus on the world that has a 99+ % survival rate, the entire world believed the bullshit from WHO (a chinese propaganda mill) and the fools in our own CDC. We shut down our economy for a virus that is no more dangerous than the annual flu, a virus that is only dangerous to people who already have serious medical conditions, but in the process we have become the world's supplier of ventilators, and PPE. And while the world was shut down China kept its factories running and producing cheap plastic crap sold at Walmart. you dem/lib fools are letting China win, and trying to elect an old senile pathetic corrupt man who has spent his entire life in DC and done absolutely nothing except make himself and his family very rich.

View attachment 351785

'My guy'. What an intellectual weakling you are. You change the subject when you get smacked down, like a good little orange cocksucker. BTW, I can use Photoshop too, you empty-headed wingertard. You're a partisan ass that needs to speculate on which political party your subject votes for before you can form an opinion. So let me help you out. Stars and Stripes reports that Chauvin is a registered Republican, you lying sack of shit. They also say Chauvin voted illegally in 2 Florida elections. He's definitely one of 'yours', you gaslighting faggot.

Hmm, Minnesota and Minneapolis are run by which party? The police chief is a member of which party? The prosecutor that let Chauvin off on his previous charges is a member of which party? the police union is run by which party?

Democrat liberalism has turned our major cities into gang run shitholes. You have to be a complete fool to not understand that.

Actually Trump is letting you loons ruin your cities.

View attachment 351785

The only thing you did was prove yourself to be an idiot. If Hillary cannot lie in September, your party is history. You think she won't spill the beans on everyone? Lol, Trump is the man!

Forum List

Back