The nation is turning on trump

I personally think there is a Trump fatigue happening in the country to an extent. His personality is very intense and I just don't know how long the country can handle that.
Those looking to be verbally coddled by the POTUS never liked him....ask Mac1958 about that. Wise Americans vote on policies...not verbal eloquence.

I agree that policies are more important than personality is but you can't discount the affect personality has on people. Think of friends, family, or strangers that you have met who may have a good thought or idea but have a personality or have traits that make it hard for you to want to be around. They may have a good idea or belief about something but you just want to go away from them. Imagine being around that person day in and day out. Eventually you will want to hang out with someone else regardless of their beliefs.

I personally think there is a Trump fatigue happening in the country to an extent. His personality is very intense and I just don't know how long the country can handle that.
Those looking to be verbally coddled by the POTUS never liked him....ask Mac1958 about that. Wise Americans vote on policies...not verbal eloquence.

I agree that policies are more important than personality is but you can't discount the affect personality has on people. Think of friends, family, or strangers that you have met who may have a good thought or idea but have a personality or have traits that make it hard for you to want to be around. They may have a good idea or belief about something but you just want to go away from them. Imagine being around that person day in and day out. Eventually you will want to hang out with someone else regardless of their beliefs.

I can’t level with you...I never care about the delivery of the message...I only care about the message. You must think pitchman Tony Robbins would make one hell of a POTUS...huh?

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

Don't celebrate just yet. Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

over 100 million of them voted in 2016.
And Drumpf still lost the popular vote

What a shame for you and your hero, the shrilary that that is not how you win.
It was a shame for the entire nation as you can plainly see. Shrilary was bad but Drumpf is an utter fucking catastrophe.

Trump has been the best President, for this country, in ages. Your heroes were selling this country out to pootin, and Xi, so yeah, I can see how a wannabe dictator, like you, would consider him a catastrophe.

He erased 25 years of progressive attack on this country in 3 years.

Imagine how much damage he's going to be able to do over the next four years.

You're screwed, dude.
"Trump has been the best President, for this country, in ages. "

I thought you told me you stopped drinking the heavy stuff before nightfall? Drumpf is a incompetent fuck up and carnival barker that will go down in history as thee fucking worse potus in american history.

Democrats write stories like this because their own internal polling shows the opposite is true.

The truth is this...

Trump is much stronger than he was in 2016

Biden is much weaker than Hillary was in 2016

The only real question is how big will trump's landslide will be?

Best of luck.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Democrats write stories like this because their own internal polling shows the opposite is true.

The truth is this...

trump may very well get blown out. The debates is where Biden will show his superiority.

The truth is this...

trump may very well get blown out. The debates is where Biden will show his superiority.

It all depends on which Biden shows up. But it appears that the old Biden is resurfacing. Meanwhile Rump goes steadily over the edge. I predict that there will be one and on only debate and Rump will end up stomping out of that one. And then he will declare he was victorious.

The truth is this...

It all depends on which Biden shows up. But it appears that the old Biden is resurfacing. Meanwhile Rump goes steadily over the edge. I predict that there will be one and on only debate and Rump will end up stomping out of that one. And then he will declare he was victorious.
I agree. trump wants no part of a debate with Biden. He's been scared of him from the start. And Biden has wanted this so we won't be seeing primary Biden. Biden did not want to fight with democrats which was why he was not his best. trump is about to get fried. Your prediction very well may come true. It's that or a Captain Queeg meltdown.

Wise Americans vote on policies...not verbal eloquence.
Correct. Hence many Americans are not fond of Trump or (more importantly) Trumpism.

His embarrassing, flamboyant buffoonery is merely salt in America's (temporary) wound. But we'll get past it.
I’ve asked you many times before and you struggle to give an answer.
What three policies of Trumps do you hate?

I’ve asked you many times before and you struggle to give an answer. What three policies of Trumps do you hate?
I don't hate much of anything.

Three policies, off the top of my pointy little head, with which I disagree? Okay:

1. His refusal to honestly address our race issue
2. His stance on individual income taxes
3. His Supreme Court picks
4. His stance on health insurance
5. His signature on the massively exploded federal budget
6. His blatant dishonesty about the economy
7. His stance on abortion
8. "Who the hell cares about the budget", January 2020
9. His opinions about POWs ("I like people who weren't caught")

Well, that's more than three, sorry. But I'll stop there. Neither your approval nor your agreement is required. You're welcome.

Gorsuch made a decision based on the law and not his personal politics or views on the topic I can see why that has confused some on the left.
Exactly.

One side wants the justices to interpret the law, while the other side wants them to interpret their political views.

This is why you cannot let Democrats have a White House.

How would he go about doing that?

Do you want him to do like those idiot white kids are doing, kissing the black guy's boots on national TV?

What would be a proper address of the race issue?

What do you mean?

look at the decision handed down down by Gorsuch. That is how a Supreme Court Justice should behave. He interpreted the law, not his own political or religious believes.

I think that is the best pick one could ever make.

No argument there. That's a legitimate criticism.

What do you mean? Was he supposed to say "we're all headed for a big fat depression" SOLELY because that's what Dems want? That really helps the markets, doesn't it?

Which is a true statement. None of those motherfuckers give a shit about the budget.

He said that in a response specifically directed at that ass clown, John McCain who fired the first shot and deserve that comment.

So, out of nine, even only posted one legitimate complaint about Trump.

And you call yourself a centrist?

Come on 58, you can do better than that. Give me some legitimate complaints about Trump policies.

How would he go about doing that?

Do you want him to do like those idiot white kids are doing, kissing the black guy's boots on national TV?

What would be a proper address of the race issue?

What do you mean?

look at the decision handed down down by Gorsuch. That is how a Supreme Court Justice should behave. He interpreted the law, not his own political or religious believes.

I think that is the best pick one could ever make.

No argument there. That's a legitimate criticism.

What do you mean? Was he supposed to say "we're all headed for a big fat depression" SOLELY because that's what Dems want? That really helps the markets, doesn't it?

Which is a true statement. None of those motherfuckers give a shit about the budget.

He said that in a response specifically directed at that ass clown, John McCain who fired the first shot and deserve that comment.

So, out of nine, even only posted one legitimate complaint about Trump.

And you call yourself a centrist?

Come on 58, you can do better than that. Give me some legitimate complaints about Trump policies.

I don't call myself a centrist. Oops, sorry.

I was asked a question and I answered it. As I said, I don't expect either agreement or approval.

I’ve asked you many times before and you struggle to give an answer. What three policies of Trumps do you hate?

Three policies, off the top of my pointy little head, with which I disagree? Okay:

Well, that's more than three, sorry. But I'll stop there. Neither your approval nor your agreement is required. You're welcome.

None really reference policy...those are “he hurts my feeleings” type shit....neat sound bites for the pussified. Go deeper

None really reference policy...those are “he hurts my feeleings” type shit....neat sound bites for the pussified. Go deeper
I was perfectly clear. I do try to keep it simple.

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

YET...
800,000 register for Trump’s Tulsa rally amid pandemic, campaign manager says

Don't celebrate just yet. Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

over 100 million of them voted in 2016.
And Drumpf still lost the popular vote

What a shame for you and your hero, the shrilary that that is not how you win.
It was a shame for the entire nation as you can plainly see. Shrilary was bad but Drumpf is an utter fucking catastrophe.

Trump has been the best President, for this country, in ages. Your heroes were selling this country out to pootin, and Xi, so yeah, I can see how a wannabe dictator, like you, would consider him a catastrophe.

He erased 25 years of progressive attack on this country in 3 years.

Imagine how much damage he's going to be able to do over the next four years.

You're screwed, dude.
The best president is going to do damage, you say?
NsbwcJO.jpg

Forum List

Back