The nation is turning on trump

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

YET...
800,000 register for Trump’s Tulsa rally amid pandemic, campaign manager says
And I am supposed to believe trumps campaign manager. A man who trump threatened to fire because he doesn't tell trump good news.

Protests every day. Military leaders showing displeasure. Members of his party retiring and today the supreme court renders a decision opposing trump with the dissenting opinion written by the judge he appointed in a choice stolen from Obama.

Don't celebrate just yet. Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

Remember just how many stupid Americans vote.

over 100 million of them voted in 2016.
And Drumpf still lost the popular vote

What a shame for you and your hero, the shrilary that that is not how you win.
It was a shame for the entire nation as you can plainly see. Shrilary was bad but Drumpf is an utter fucking catastrophe.

Trump has been the best President, for this country, in ages. Your heroes were selling this country out to pootin, and Xi, so yeah, I can see how a wannabe dictator, like you, would consider him a catastrophe.

He erased 25 years of progressive attack on this country in 3 years.

Imagine how much damage he's going to be able to do over the next four years.

You're screwed, dude.
The best president is going to do damage, you say?
NsbwcJO.jpg

Shaming our elderly? WTF
“But, but, but...tolerance, inclusiveness, equality.”
Haha...gotta love how LefTards can quickly change course...it’s almost as if all of their positions are disingenuous.

It was a shame for the entire nation as you can plainly see. Shrilary was bad but Drumpf is an utter fucking catastrophe.

Trump has been the best President, for this country, in ages. Your heroes were selling this country out to pootin, and Xi, so yeah, I can see how a wannabe dictator, like you, would consider him a catastrophe.

You're screwed, dude.
NsbwcJO.jpg

Shaming our elderly? WTF
Haha...gotta love how LefTards can quickly change course...it’s almost as if all of their positions are disingenuous.

Stop trying to take away my favorite stereotype! You're silencing my free expression! You're suppressing my first amendment rights, you godamned fascists!

#DeplorableLivesMatter

YET...
And I am supposed to believe trumps campaign manager. A man who trump threatened to fire because he doesn't tell trump good news.

NO of course not! I don't want you to believe those figures! Please continue your irrational belief that EVERYTHING the MSM does regarding Trump is true!
Please believe all those stories because quite frankly you and the MSM are just feeding the flames of millions of people like me that KNOW based on this one FACT that fewer and fewer people are believing what the MSM is producing BECAUSE of facts like this which I've yet refuted by people like YOU!
In 2016, a study by the Center for Public Integrity showed that 96% of campaign donations by journalists went to Hillary Clinton,
compared to just 3.5% which went to Trump.
Think of it. 96% donations were blown by the MSM and what is their way of getting even?
Now this is by Erin Coates---January 14, 2020 at 9:27am
In the 100 days after House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced the impeachment investigation,
a recent study found the top three evening newscasts have broadcast
93 percent negative coverage of President Donald Trump.
Study: Network Coverage of Trump Was 93 Percent Negative in Recent Months

Now you may say well Trump deserved it....really???

Explain how you KNOW this if it weren't for the 93% negative news?
Where did you get the idea... do you get Tweets from Trump which seems to be the source for most people's disgust with
Trump's behavior. Or are you getting "Negative News" from the MSM like this following totally wrong presumption
made by the MSM...
"Trump is anti-immigrant" Google results: 60,200
while "Trump is anti illegal-immigrant" 444 results.

It is obvious that dummies like you are unaware that Trump MARRIED a LEGAL immigrant and his grandmother was a "LEGAL Immigrant"!
Trump like millions of us who are either "LEGAL" immigrants" or have relatives that are get really pissed that idiots like you think we like Trump
are anti-immigrant!!! WE ARE all in favor of "LEGAL" immigrants!

YET...

Then he's down from the 60 mil that voted for him. Rumpsters are traveling for a couple of thousand miles to attend his rallies. To then, it's the greatest Show on Earth. Enjoy it while you can. Rump is one of a kind and the Show ends soon like all entertainment does.

You're screwed, dude.
NsbwcJO.jpg

Shaming our elderly? WTF

I am elderly and I found it hilarious. And I am not ashamed to admit it.

But because you said so, should I feel ashamed and insulted? Nah, I would rather find the humor..

True, Democrats appeal to the lowest of the low in our society. That party is infested with ignorant retards.

YET...

Then he's down from the 60 mil that voted for him. Rumpsters are traveling for a couple of thousand miles to attend his rallies. To then, it's the greatest Show on Earth. Enjoy it while you can. Rump is one of a kind and the Show ends soon like all entertainment does.
Yeah, its sad to think that he will be gone in 4.5 years.

All that proves is that Republicans nominate moderates to the Supreme Court and Democrats nominate far left judges!

As far as the rest? Much of America is sitting at home seething right now because of what liberals like you are doing to their country, IM2! They're not out protesting but trust me...they WILL show up on election day!

Did America turn on Barry Hussein? He had the exact same approval rating on this day in his Presidency that Trump has.

Oops!

If only Biden stops talking, no debates and no foreign intervention the orange man will be slaughtered in November.

True, Democrats appeal to the lowest of the low in our society. That party is infested with ignorant retards.

Okay, thanks.

...So, the Dimwinger plan for America is to hide the guy they want running the country in his basement for another 6 months...
Nahhhhh... they're hiding the Placeholder President in his basement... he'll keep the chair warm for someone better in 2024...

Joe Biden... Mike Pence... Elizabeth Warren... Mitt Romney... anybody... so long as we get the Orange Train-Wreck's finger off The Button.

Okay, thanks.
Your welcome.

tenor.gif

Democrats are getting more and more hysterical almost by the minute. It's like watching a flesh eating bacteria infection dissolving a limb. As you watch it gets bigger and spreads.

I hope you are correct.

Never, ever under estimated the republicans ability to lie, slander and cheat in an election.

As for the Supreme Court, I won’t be surprised if some of the next rulings coming will not be as favorable as the ones thus far.

Last edited:
They let you vote ?

Just be thankful they don't make you do an IQ test before you vote. You'd never get to vote.
IM2 definitely would not.

I find IM2 articulate and intelligent as are you. He is very biased in his thoughts. As are you.
There are some truly dumb people on here though. I'm no brain surgeon, but some of the things that come out of their mouths...seriously....
He called me a Nazi Jew and blocked me. He is an irrational buffoon.

Forum List

Back