The new "Normal"

Trump isn't trying to force that poison into peoples' arms, shitferbrains.
Trump doublecrossed his extremist supporters but it was out of political necessity. You can think that he didn't really mean it if that helps.

How ignorant! People die of heart attacks, but the Trump indoctrinated still won't let go of Trump's original position against the vaccines. Even though he was forced by evidence to proclaim the vaccines safe and effective.

Hey, dummy, I never said the vaccine was the cause. But I do find it rather odd that this perfectly healthy 31 year old woman suddenly had a heart attack. It's not like her job was overly stressful or required a lot of physical exertion...

If you are walking around worrying about shit like that are you even living? I've led a life of adventure and rough manly labor. Much worse things than vaccines have went into this old carcass of mine. Maybe you are just more fragile than most.
Nobody gives a shit about either of us except our family.....You delusions of grandeur not withstanding. ;)

Hey, dummy, I never said the vaccine was the cause. But I do find it rather odd that this perfectly healthy 31 year old woman suddenly had a heart attack. It's not like her job was overly stressful or required a lot of physical exertion...
If you find it odd then that's because you don't have a clue why she died. But more important, you don't care because you want to believe the vaccine killed her.

You either have to believe in your trump or not.
Do you believe him or did he lie about 'safe and effective'?

It's not a bad thing to be honest!

After a year of nagging me to get the vaccine, now none of my doctors will even mention it. Not even when asked.
That's a worthwhile comment to note. Your doctors are trying to stay on political safe ground, instead of being honest.

How far will America's doctors go for the sake of politics?

If you find it odd then that's because you don't have a clue why she died.

The concerning part is that no one else does, either...

But more important, you don't care because you want to believe the vaccine killed her.

What a stupid thing to say.

You're a fucking retard...

You either have to believe in your trump or not.

Unlike leftist idiots like yourself, I don't "believe" in politicians...

Do you believe him or did he lie about 'safe and effective'?

A lie is a statement made with the intent to deceive. I don't think he did that at all. I do think it's possible, though, that he made a misinformed comment about the vaccine...

It's not a bad thing to be honest!

I'm confident that you wouldn't know anything about that...

That's a worthwhile comment to note. Your doctors are trying to stay on political safe ground, instead of being honest.

How far will America's doctors go for the sake of politics?

What political gain does a doctor enjoy by not recommending a vaccine?

Nobody gives a shit about either of us except our family.....You delusions of grandeur not withstanding. ;)
I would help you out of jam not knowing a damned thing about you because that's how I was raised.

What political gain does a doctor enjoy by not recommending a vaccine?
You didn't understand. The doctors are obviously afraid of making a political statement, when they know very well that the vaccines are 'safe and effective' on saving lives and preventing severe symptoms.

When was Trump lying to you? When he promoted horse deworming pills or when he said the vaccines were 'safe and effective'?

Get back to reality or you will be ignored again.

That's nice and all but a pretty general statement......What if I put myself in said jam? ;)
If I knew you personally and knew you were willfully stupid I might give you a few "I told you so"s and get you out of the ditch anyway.

The doctors are obviously afraid of making a political statement,
That ship sailed two years ago, duck. They have been making that political statement for democrats and big pharma during that entire time. They seem to have finally accepted that their patients are not stupid and have backed away from the political statements.

The Covid vaccine is neither safe or effective.
Then Trump lied, and Americans are faced with the choice of either not being vaccinated and the suffering and death, or accept that Trump was telling the truth because of the repercussions if he finally didn't be truthful.

Forum List

Back