The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
Fuck off douchebag.......I can back my shit up.

And.......lying ignorant bastards such as yourself really don't have much sway in how I feel about myself.

Fuck off douchebag.......I can back my shit up.

And.......lying ignorant bastards such as yourself really don't have much sway in how I feel about myself.

Hey...go for it.

But you and I both know you are lying....and to me, that is all that matters.

Either you were not there or you are lying about what you saw. I saw the films and photos......no way you were there and saw what you claim.

So you are a liar...and I know this as FACT.

SO you feel good about the fact that you have to lie in an effort to ridicule an American movement?

GO for it....LIAR....go for it.

Now for the rest of you.........an FYI....HE IS OUTRIGHT LYING.

I was there at the park at 1300. I stuck around until 1430, when the bus was supposed to get there. At 1445 I left to walk home.

But.....like I said......you wanna be a lying prick, go ahead. The owner of Dutchman Trailers whose name is Mickey and owns his business up here was there as well. I left at 1445, because the bus was late, and some others started to leave.

By the way you fucking moron, several means more than a couple, not all.

Nor does trying to insult, discredit, or diminish people who are exercising their Constitutionally protected right of free speech to promote honesty, integrity, effectiveness, and efficiency in their government while promoting their Constitutionally protected unalienable rights.

:disbelief:

WOW! These are the same Tea Baggers who arrived at town meetings armed with automatic rifles?

automatic rifles my ass...nice try at rewriting history.

and in your utter stupidity and ignorance of factual information you fail to mention that the person carrying the weapon in question was an African American exercising his 2nd Amendment rights and the weapon was a semi-automatic rifle completely legal for any American to own within the boundries of the law.

I was there at the park at 1300. I stuck around until 1430, when the bus was supposed to get there. At 1445 I left to walk home.

But.....like I said......you wanna be a lying prick, go ahead. The owner of Dutchman Trailers whose name is Mickey and owns his business up here was there as well. I left at 1445, because the bus was late, and some others started to leave.

By the way you fucking moron, several means more than a couple, not all.

You are either lying about what you saw or lying abouyt being there.

As for the several meaning more than a couple...so are you saying there were very few compared to the hundreds of other signs that were harmless?

Becuase, you see.....that is the truth...there were few compared to the huindreds of harmless signs.

Just like there are 15,000 fans that are normal compared to the few, or the couple, or the several that toss beer from the blue seats....

So tell me you lying peice of shit...what was the lie....the fact that you were there or intentionally IMPLIED that most that were there made 250K or more and had hateful signs.

Which was the lie?

Last edited:
Around Amarillo, middle class mostly wears t-shirts and jeans or western wear.

Listen........I know.......it's kinda strange over here sometimes. But.....to be fair, there are some over here who are richer than shit and run around in tattered clothes.

But.....like I said, those that I saw over there were mainly in the upper income brackets, over 250,000.

All you had to do was look around. Middle class don't drive Lexus generally.

Get your facts straight....There were no Black Panthers at Obama rallies....nice try though
Yeah, you're right there. They were a lil' too busy trying to immidate people at the POLLS.

I only wish I had been on of 'em they were trying to intimidate!

Now you are more in line with the facts. You leave out the part where those two gentlemen in one isolated incident were removed from the site and arrested

Even though they committed a crime, the charges were dropped by barry's goons.

:
Any poli-sci major should have known this.
Todays Tea Party mentality is pretty much the same as was during the first Tea Party.

:disbelief:

Are you guys really that delusional? You think these well fed, spoiled, middle class conservatives equates to the justified rage of our founding fathers?

Just because you wear funny hats does not make you a Patriot

Nor does trying to insult, discredit, or diminish people who are exercising their Constitutionally protected right of free speech to promote honesty, integrity, effectiveness, and efficiency in their government while promoting their Constitutionally protected unalienable rights.

From the Gospel according to Foxfyre (Poli-sci minor - no major, so I'm probably disqualified)

Cold Fusion is at that age where he knows everything, and everone else is stupid. :lol:

Listen........I know.......it's kinda strange over here sometimes. But.....to be fair, there are some over here who are richer than shit and run around in tattered clothes.

But.....like I said, those that I saw over there were mainly in the upper income brackets, over 250,000.

Dang... those are some nice Lexus's!!!

Amarillo Tea Party | Photos | KVII

Disgusting liar.

even though you lie... i want you to keep doing it. You are proving what liberals really are so much better than anyone that isn't a liberal ever could.

Last edited:

Disgusting liar.

One thing when the media only shows Nazi signs....they make money on sensationizing things.

But this bikersailor asshole gets nothing but the ability to use anonymous posting of lies to confirm what he wishes to be true is true.

Bikersailor...you are a liar. I know it and many others do as well.

Last edited:

Disgusting liar.

One thing when the media only shows Nazi signs....they make money on sensationizing things.

But this bikersailor asshole gets nothing but the ability to use anonymous posting of lies to confirm what he wishes to be true is true.

What about the 2 doctors that were selling yellow t-shirts in front of that truck? That's where I was standing actually. Got into a discussion on tort reform with the doc and another retired person.

Yeah......1 photo proves your point. Try again......it's like Beck trying to claim there were over a million at that other event.

If someone wants to argue the validity of the Tea Party movement...I am fine with that. If they want to ridicule it...go for it...this is America.

But to lie in an effort to do the above two things?

It is unpatriotic.

Disgusting liar.

What about the 2 doctors that were selling yellow t-shirts under the tree that was between the stage and the front of that truck? That's where I was standing actually. Got into a discussion on tort reform with the doc and another retired person.

Yeah......1 photo proves your point. Try again......it's like Beck trying to claim there were over a million at that other event.

diversitylane_tea-party_for-blog.jpg

Disgusting liar.

What about the 2 doctors that were selling yellow t-shirts in front of that truck? That's where I was standing actually. Got into a discussion on tort reform with the doc and another retired person.

One photo proves my point? I was not trying to prove a point.

All I kow is I saw what was there....and it was nothing remotely close to what you described.

I was not proving a point...I was simply letting you kow that I am well aware that you are outright lying to prove YOUR point.

You want to stick with your fabricated story...go for it.

But it is a lie...and you and I know it.

Call the people of the Tea Party any stupid name you can think of.

It sure isn't hurting the Republican party, so you all go go go..:clap2:

Afterall...there's only so much further down the Repubs can go.

LOL!!
roflmao.gif

Forum List

Back