The new term for Teabaggers

What should teabaggers be called?

• Tea baggers is humiliating enough ahhaha!

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Tools

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Neo-twoofers

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Toolbaggers

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
. Economy

2. Wars

3. Bush

4. GOP spending

5. GOP corruption

6. Disorganised campaign

7. Mediocre debating

8. Age

9. Changing messages

10. Downbeat demeanour
10 reasons why John McCain lost – Telegraph Blogs

Your not that educated, cold. In fact, with your arrogance you make yourself an easy target. Like I said, stay in school, and you might want to mature some, sonny.
Your opinion means nothing to me cold. I hope Boise State can fix that flaw of yours....if not, you will be doomed to teach, and that is what scares me.

Oh and I just HAPPEN to be a Poli-Sci major so I know more about politics than you EVER will even if you live to be a HUNDRED YEARS OLD!

Who cares about your poli sci major, you still can't prove what you have stated, cold. You stating you opinion, and that's it, because you can't produce anything else. What a goof ball, your a poli sci major and you can't provide a link to back up what you state. This is laughable, and I'm supposed to be impressed?

I have an EDUCATED opinion which is more than YOU can say. Oh and by the way where have YOU ONCE posted ANYTHING other than YOUR UNeducated opinion?
Contrary to what little you know, sonny, I do have a degree. Your degree is in what? Oh yeah, you don't have a degree, you have a major. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

. Economy

2. Wars

3. Bush

4. GOP spending

5. GOP corruption

6. Disorganised campaign

7. Mediocre debating

8. Age

9. Changing messages

10. Downbeat demeanour

Your not that educated, cold. In fact, with your arrogance you make yourself an easy target. Like I said, stay in school, and you might want to mature some, sonny.
Your opinion means nothing to me cold. I hope Boise State can fix that flaw of yours....if not, you will be doomed to teach, and that is what scares me.

Well I agree with your 8th point. Concern over his age DUE to the TERROR of Palin becoming President.

Who cares about your poli sci major, you still can't prove what you have stated, cold. You stating you opinion, and that's it, because you can't produce anything else. What a goof ball, your a poli sci major and you can't provide a link to back up what you state. This is laughable, and I'm supposed to be impressed?

I have an EDUCATED opinion which is more than YOU can say. Oh and by the way where have YOU ONCE posted ANYTHING other than YOUR UNeducated opinion?
Contrary to what little you know, sonny, I do have a degree. Your degree is in what? Oh yeah, you don't have a degree, you have a major. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do tell OLD MAN WHAT is your degree in?

. Economy

2. Wars

3. Bush

4. GOP spending

5. GOP corruption

6. Disorganised campaign

7. Mediocre debating

8. Age

9. Changing messages

10. Downbeat demeanour

I AM pretty well educated and I LIVE and BREATH politics so I dare say I know a LOT more about the subject than YOU do OLD MAN!

. Economy

2. Wars

3. Bush

4. GOP spending

5. GOP corruption

6. Disorganised campaign

7. Mediocre debating

8. Age

9. Changing messages

10. Downbeat demeanour

I AM pretty well educated and I LIVE and BREATH politics so I dare say I know a LOT more about the subject than YOU do OLD MAN!

:lol:

What should the teabaggers be called?

Faggots!, because that's exactly what they are.

What should the teaPARTIERS be called?

Americans who are tired of the bullshit coming out of washington. Particularly now with the incompetent clown now occupying the oval office, and his equally incompetent administration.

The REAL question that needs to be asked is:

How in the fuck could ANYBODY be so stupid to have voted for Obama's incompetent ass in the first place?

you know that saying, sticks and stones could break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Keep up the great work lefties. The people from the Tea Party and the Republican party applaud you.:clap2:

Seriously Steph

Time for some serious growing up here. Since when have political parties NOT been called names?

seriously RW. the tea party is not a POLITICAL PARTY. do you see tea party on any ballot?
but don't let that stop ya all from calling them teabaggers.
then people can go back to calling the liberals, unamercians.

you know that saying, sticks and stones could break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Keep up the great work lefties. The people from the Tea Party and the Republican party applaud you.:clap2:

Seriously Steph

Time for some serious growing up here. Since when have political parties NOT been called names?

seriously RW. the tea party is not a POLITICAL PARTY. do you see tea party on any ballot?

What do you mean "go back" to calling liberals unamaericans?

When did it ever stop

FYI- The first Tea Party was comprised of Liberals

The Tea Partier on Hannity's show after the meeting with Steele said that their ideals are Conservatism. So, it's same old shit, just a different guise really. They're Conservatives. Their 3rd party already exists in many places.

I commend the liberal posters here for their tenacity in repeating the lies, er talking points they do.
Please continue to call the Tea party a "third party".
Please continue plenty of ridicule and name-calling.
Please continue your attitude of superiority.
Please.

Can we still call them the mighty Tea Baggers?

1239849015-lipton_tea_bagger.jpg

as if millions of plain ole ordinary Americans citizens actually knew what the term teabagger stood for. it took a Progressive liberal to point that out for us. go figure

Seriously Steph

When did it ever stop

Please define the word liberals at the time of the first tea party.
Please define liberals as it is today?
Big difference, and I'm really surprised that the genius cold would even give you a thanks on your post. But, birds of a feather......:lol:

When did it ever stop

Big difference, and I'm really surprised that the genius cold would even give you a thanks on your post. But, birds of a feather......:lol:

Liberals evolve to meet new challenges

Conservatives hold on to the ideals that were liberal in their day

What do our opponents mean when they apply to us the label "Liberal?" If by "Liberal" they mean, as they want people to believe, someone who is soft in his policies abroad, who is against local government, and who is unconcerned with the taxpayer's dollar, then ... we are not that kind of "Liberal." But if by a "Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people -- their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights, and their civil liberties -- someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal," then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal." [JFK September 14, 1960]

Last edited:

In your questions (directed to another member), 'liberals' at the first tea party were in fact those freedom loving, independent minded people who were exercising what they believed to be their God-given unalienable right to self-determination. They were the 'classical liberals', the original liberals. Their core philosophy was this (adapted from Wiki):

Classical liberalism (also known as traditional liberalism[1], laissez-faire liberalism[2], and market liberalism[3] or, outside the United States and Britain, sometimes simply liberalism is a doctrine stressing individual freedom, free markets, and limited government. This includes the importance of human rationality, individual property rights, natural rights, the protection of civil liberties, individual freedom from restraint, equality under the law, constitutional limitation of government, free markets, and a gold standard to place fiscal constraints on government as exemplified in the writings of John Locke, Adam Smith, David Hume, David Ricardo, Voltaire, Montesquieu and others.

In other words they embraced a philosophy common among modern American conservatives.

Modern liberals used to call themselves 'progressives' back in Teddy Roosevelt's day. Roosevelt himself embraced more progressive philosophy than some realize and was integral in starting the trend of big, all invasive government, that we now (cough) enjoy. Such a trend proved to be unpopular and at some point people no longer wanted to be identified as 'progressives' and renamed themselves 'liberals'. And when the history faded about that, and the term 'liberal' fell into disrepute, they reclaimed the term 'progressive' or 'leftists'. But they'll soon think nobody will know what a 'liberal' is either and will return to that. It's all the same stuff.

Conservatives generally know who they are and freely admit what they are about. Many liberals can't even explain what they are about, and seem to be a bit ashamed of it which is maybe why they seem so desperate to discredit and/or smear anybody who doesn't embrace it.

Forum List

Back