The Newest Liberal Lie About Trump . . .

All during the campaign last year, time and again Trump talked about building a full wall across the southern border, complete, with the caveat said repeatedly that this would not necessitate a contiguous wall from end to end, that in many places it was neither necessary or possible, but to complete the wall across the south everywhere possible that ic could be built and was NEEDED.

Jump forward one year and now that Trump is saying the same thing, the LA Times and countless others are claiming Trump is reneging, backing off from his promise, anything they can say and do to try to harm his efforts and presidency. Now, I know they followed this stuff closely, so had to have heard what he said last year many times. All the Left cares about is making his presidency one term, and it being four wasted years with all the citizens and taxpayers of this country left twisting in the wind is their desperate power grab to regain the office. And of course, now the bleating sheep of the democrats will pile in now to try to say they aren't doing anything, that it is all Trump doing it to himself! But of course we know that is not true, not when you have the arm of a hostile media working to advance your every story-line.

So now you support a wall with loopholes? Kind of like you support background check loopholes to make sure your convicted felon buddies can get their guns to commit their next crimes?

lol, big surprise.
Has Mexico written the checksk yet to pay for it? They NEVER will

Read The DNC Oppo Research book and The Fake Dossier. The Democrat Party invented Thousands of Lies to attack Trump with.

All we are seeing now is their play book. The Oppo Research book was 300 plus pages so they have enough material to lob a fake accusation grenade about every day or week for about 4 years.

What we are discussing now was plotted out over two years ago.

Here’s the leaked opposition research document on Donald Trump that’s circulating the web

Last edited:
When Trump builds the wall, deports the illegals and (hopefully) makes the ID required for voting, Dems will start losing all the elections. They BADLY need illegals in this country otherwise they don't have a future.

No dipstick. If you are right-------Then Hillary should be the president now. Don't you think?

If Putin stop killing his political opponents Putin will not win the election.
You should change your name to charmin. You are nothing more than a crappy ass wipe.

Is that best rebuttal you've got? You rebuttal proves you cannot discuss any kind of intellectual conversation.

I proved Stratford lied and obviously you have a problem.
How on Earth have you proved anything? Do you not know what proof is?

The entire Russia Narrative was invented by Dr Jean Camp, Hillary Clinton and The DNC After they met with Fusion GPS and is based on The Fusion GPS Oppo "Attack Book" and The Fake Dossier. These are Documents and attack strategies created and written over two years ago!

But the scary part of all this is that Obama used our intelligence community to wiretap The Trump Campaign for 18 months and also sent Russian Agents to try to meet with the Trump Campaign Team.

It's not the meetings that were the crimes it is what Obama Bin Spying did with Espionage, Unmasking, Leaking of Classified Intel,and working with Ukrainian, British and Russian agents.

Add in Lynch Comey and Rice's Crimes as well as Clapper's and you have a very serious issue that in my opinion needs dealt severely with!

Last edited:
When Trump builds the wall, deports the illegals and (hopefully) makes the ID required for voting, Dems will start losing all the elections. They BADLY need illegals in this country otherwise they don't have a future.

No dipstick. If you are right-------Then Hillary should be the president now. Don't you think?

You should change your name to charmin. You are nothing more than a crappy ass wipe.

Is that best rebuttal you've got? You rebuttal proves you cannot discuss any kind of intellectual conversation.

What I don't like about charmin ass wipe is it is just not strong enough to handle my proud American button.

What I do like is when an ass wipe like charmin does not satisfy my need I am free through the free market to choose an ass wipe that works better....for me.

You see, fucking communists hate COMPETITION, hate the free market, cannot stand loath opportunity for the poor and especially hate when the poor (especially if they are poor blacks) take advantage of that opportunity to improve their situation.

Charmin, you are an ass wipe. A loathsome crappy cheap pathetic ass wipe. A dumb fucking communist. That is all.

Dont worry about people who are not American Citizens.

Call them out on it.

Remember Russia, China and some Globalist minded Nations as well as many Jihadists and Illegal Immigrants do not want to see Trump as President.

You are dealing with trolls like this from foreign countries daily in a place like USMB.

What I don't like about charmin ass wipe is it is just not strong enough to handle my proud American button.

What I do like is when an ass wipe like charmin does not satisfy my need I am free through the free market to choose an ass wipe that works better....for me.

You see, fucking communists hate COMPETITION, hate the free market, cannot stand loath opportunity for the poor and especially hate when the poor (especially if they are poor blacks) take advantage of that opportunity to improve their situation.

Charmin, you are an ass wipe. A loathsome crappy cheap pathetic ass wipe. A dumb fucking communist. That is all.

ID is already required to vote. Here at least.
Ive voted before with just my voter registration card, but then again, the ladies that check that stuff know me cuz I always svote.

IMG_0113.JPG
View attachment 138938
there will be a beautiful secure border wall combined as physical and high tech. some people thought Trump would never run for President. he did.
that may change with incidence of terrorism and other border bourne crime.
border security makes good common sense.

also:
San Francisco Pier Shooting: Kate Steinle's Family Reflects on Her ...
abcnews.go.com/US/san-francisco-pier-shooting-kate-steinles-family.../story?id...
Jul 7, 2015 - Brad Steinle said he is heartbroken his sister won't get to meet his daughter. ... PHOTO:Kate Steinle is seen as a child in an undated handout ...

Parents Of Children Killed By Illegals Give P | The Daily Caller
dailycaller.com/.../parents-of-children-killed-by-illegal-immigrants-tell-lawmakers-blo...
Jun 28, 2017 - 'Why does the death toll have to increase' ... Parents Of Children Killed By Illegal Immigrants Tell Lawmakers 'Blood' Is On Their Hands If They Don't Act ... The two pieces of legislation,Kate's Law and the No Sanctuary for ...

The family members at the roundtable went on to recount the stories of their loved ones’ deaths. One man, Juan Pina, told President Trump about how his 14-year old daughter was “murdered, strangled, stabbed, sodomized” and had her nude body thrown in an artichoke field in 1990 by a twice-deported illegal immigrant.

Parents Of Children Killed By Illegal Immigrants Tell Lawmakers ‘Blood’ Is On Their Hands If They Don’t Act

All during the campaign last year, time and again Trump talked about building a full wall across the southern border, complete, with the caveat said repeatedly that this would not necessitate a contiguous wall from end to end, that in many places it was neither necessary or possible, but to complete the wall across the south everywhere possible that ic could be built and was NEEDED.

Jump forward one year and now that Trump is saying the same thing, the LA Times and countless others are claiming Trump is reneging, backing off from his promise, anything they can say and do to try to harm his efforts and presidency. Now, I know they followed this stuff closely, so had to have heard what he said last year many times. All the Left cares about is making his presidency one term, and it being four wasted years with all the citizens and taxpayers of this country left twisting in the wind is their desperate power grab to regain the office. And of course, now the bleating sheep of the democrats will pile in now to try to say they aren't doing anything, that it is all Trump doing it to himself! But of course we know that is not true, not when you have the arm of a hostile media working to advance your every story-line.
Yeah, it was bad enough when the democrats deliberately allowed the real estate bubble to burst and the recession to happen in 2008 so that they could blame Bush and the republicans in order to get a super majority in that crucial election year. It is documented that they ignored all 18 warnings from the Bush administration that year.

Their sheep all too glad to listen to their American hating dear commie leaders. They still have no clue what the community Modernization Act under clinton did, nor do those fuckers care. That would of course mean they sure as shit don't care that clinton rewrote the Community Reinvestment Act which put pressure on banks to lend to low income neighborhoods. Not to mention the repeal of glass steagall.

The democrat thrive on chaos. They are able to stimulate their sheep and gain more and more power by propping up their scapegoat while playing robin hood. All only possible due to their Pravda media pets, along with their john Lennon hippy college professors.
Yeah it was horrible the Dems were responsible for the Great Recession while Bush was president.
Try thinking before posting.,

Trump was never consistent on the length or even the height of the wall. That is how you could tell he was lying.

He also promised it would be built so quickly "it will make your head spin".

Trump was never consistent on the length or even the height of the wall. That is how you could tell he was lying.

Is anyone's head spinning yet?

Is anyone's head spinning yet?
Only from the volume of Trump's lies.

Read The DNC Oppo Research book and The Fake Dossier. The Democrat Party invented Thousands of Lies to attack Trump with.

All we are seeing now is their play book. The Oppo Research book was 300 plus pages so they have enough material to lob a fake accusation grenade about every day or week for about 4 years.

What we are discussing now was plotted out over two years ago.

Here’s the leaked opposition research document on Donald Trump that’s circulating the web
No one needs " opposition research " to attack the anus with.
Just listen to anything he says or tweets.
There's a world of butt hurt right there.
Many times he'll contradict himself in a one minute period.

there will be a beautiful secure border wall combined as physical and high tech. some people thought Trump would never run for President. he did.

Trump no longer wants a wall but a fence of only 700 miles. Not 2,000 miles. He never stop lying. OMG.

No need for full border wall, Trump says on Air Force One flight to Paris

well hey--- at least the mexicans will be happy to hear that they won't be shelling out as many pesos to pay for it...... :lmao:

Forum List

Back