The next democratic party nominee for President

MacTheKnife

Gold Member
Jul 20, 2018
Or at least a very strong possibility I think. His soaring popularity is bound to attract the attention of the DNC...desperately in need of a canditate that has a chance of winning. aka Gavin Newsom Gov. of California.

The DNC if they want to dump biden and I see no reason why they should not....now have the perfect reason to do so....all the recent sex allegations against Biden.

1586787642017.png

Biden has the 1,991 votes needed to get the nomination.
He won't quit, so he will be the nominee, deal with it, and his baggage.

Not Cuomo?

Maybe you are correct.

It has to be a coherent establishment statist who will start illegal wars

Or at least a very strong possibility I think. His soaring popularity is bound to attract the attention of the DNC...desperately in need of a canditate that has a chance of winning. aka Gavin Newsom Gov. of California.

The DNC if they want to dump biden and I see no reason why they should not....now have the perfect reason to do so....all the recent sex allegations against Biden.

View attachment 322901

And the desperation continues....

View attachment 322901
What, "all the recent sex allegations against Biden"?

BTW, Gov. Newsom had an affair when Mayor of SF; and IF he runs for president in 2024, which is possible, the typical RW Hypocrisy will have forgotten all their defense of trump - a serial cheat - and attack Newsom, who is married to the other women. Oh, and his wife at the time of the affair, she is Don Jr. Trump's current girl friend.

Kimberly Ann Guilfoyle (/ˈɡɪlfɔɪl/; born March 9, 1969) is an American political analyst, journalist, attorney, and television news personality who co-hosted The Five on Fox News.

View attachment 322901

"Soaring popularity"? Among Democrats perhaps, as they have no sense of quality, or common sense in philosophy.

So the Party squabble may expand to include yet another goober three months from convention time. Biden, Bernie, Cuomo, and Newsom.

Delicious.

View attachment 322901

Biden wants to know if this young good looking lad would mind rubbing his hairy legs a few times in a pool.

Not gonna happen.

America has already had its first gay president.

Now if IT were transgendered.....maybe.

But seriously....
The fix is in for Hillary and I'm just playing with your head. Not your brain because I fully understand you Democrats are not allowed possession of those.

Forum List

Back