The normalization of a scandal machine.

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017
The clueless rube known as the Groper-in-Chief's attempt to enlist corporate executives (like Vince McMahon) in a push to reopen parts of the economy is a disorganized, premature mess.
"It’s difficult to imagine a more rancid and more dangerous cross-pollination than that of Trump, DeSantis, and the WWE. Sure enough, the same day that McMahon announced that WWE would be doing live tapings in Florida, former Trump cabinet official Linda McMahon’s (former WWE executive and Vince’s spouse, of course) committed her Trump reelection PAC to spending $18.5 million in Florida in 2020.

Whether it caused a delay or not Don's demand that his name be placed on stimulus checks is an appallingly transparent effort to take credit for (propagandize) the relief program.

Crooked Donald is claiming authority he does not possess in threatening to force the Senate to adjourn.

The Orange Buffoon has stopped funding to the WHO at the worst possible time.
Trump Administration Officials Warned Against Halting Funding to WHO, Leaked Memo Shows

President Petulance made the unfounded, unconstitutional claim he alone has the power to order the re-start of the economy by overruling state's governors.

Individual 1 just had two IG's removed from their jobs.
Why Is Trump’s Inspector General Purge Not a National Scandal?

After claiming COVID-19 was "under control" the US death toll has just exceeded 32,000 with over 600K confirmed cases.

No need to list the instances of abject failure by the admin in dealing with COVID-19, they are well documented and irrefutable.

Even as Vlad's favorite candidate seeks to boost his re-election chances by getting businesses up and running medical experts explain it is too early.

The Grifter-in-Chief has refused to comply with the legal requirement included in the relief bill he signed that gives oversight power to Congress with regard to the dispersal of funds to corporations.

AND THAT IS JUST THIS WEEK.
.....................................................................................................................................................
If any one of these things occurred during a Dem admin right wing media and Trumpleton's would be lighting their hair on fire. We would be hearing about them for months on end. Congressional investigations would be launched. But because President Shithole does the football equivalent of flooding the zone with illegal, immoral, incompetent actions one can hardly catch their breath before the next half dozen are unleashed.

The sheer volume of offenses is as disorienting as it is shocking. It's at this point when cultists typically invoke the TDS accusation. In reality, those who invoke it suffer from Trump Denial Syndrome.

The sheer volume of offenses is as disorienting as it is shocking. It's at this point when cultists typically invoke the TDS accusation. In reality, those who invoke it suffer from Trump Denial Syndrome.
The problem - well, ONE of the problems - is that virtually everything Trump says and does first passes through the prism of what his base will think about it. He "learned" in 2016 that his base can get him elected under the right conditions, no doubt his media masters have pounded that in to him in the interim, and it saturates everything he does.

So any intelligence, wisdom, common sense and reason Trump might be able to muster is distorted by that first.

Dangerous stuff. We need to be operating on all cylinders, and with clarity, and we're not.

The problem - well, ONE of the problems - is that virtually everything Trump says and does first passes through the prism of what his base will think about it. He "learned" in 2016 that his base can get him elected under the right conditions, no doubt his media masters have pounded that in to him in the interim, and it saturates everything he does.

So any intelligence, wisdom, common sense and reason Trump might be able to muster is distorted by that first.

Dangerous stuff. We need to be operating on all cylinders, and with clarity, and we're not.

Bullshit.

It currently seems that the virus is being defeated. That does not mean to not be cautious, but the numbers look very good, beyond all expectations as of now. We need to open the economy back up.

Of course, the media hates this because without the greatest depression emerging, president Trump is guaranteed a re-election. Yet, that's a fact, the virus IS being defeated.

Trump is also listening to the experts hours a day, what Mac states regarding president Trump only listening to his base is made up bullshit.

Bullshit.

It currently seems that the virus is being defeated. That does not mean to not be cautious, but the numbers look very good, beyond all expectations as of now. We need to open the economy back up.

Of course, the media hates this because without the greatest depression emerging, president Trump is guaranteed a re-election. Yet, that's a fact, the virus IS being defeated.
Dittos Rush.

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Operating with perfect clarity and observing all angles actually requires registering what other people say.

But Mac always chooses to deflect, apparently he also projects his own behavior on Trump.

The problem - well, ONE of the problems - is that virtually everything Trump says and does first passes through the prism of what his base will think about it.
And what the base thinks about it is shaped by it passing through the prism of Faux, a euphemism for all of the right wing media sound machine.

Without Faux there is no doubt that hairdo pretending to be the POTUS (piece of total unmitigated shit) would have approval ratings well below 40%...............perhaps below 30%.

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Operating with perfect clarity and observing all angles actually requires registering what other people say.

But Mac always chooses to deflect, apparently he also projects his own behavior on Trump.
I wouldn't try to convince someone like you of anything.

If you don't like my posts, I guess I'll just have to live with that.

The problem - well, ONE of the problems - is that virtually everything Trump says and does first passes through the prism of what his base will think about it.
And what the base thinks about it is shaped by it passing through the prism of Faux, a euphemism for all of the right wing media sound machine.

Without Faux there is no doubt that hairdo pretending to be the POTUS (piece of total unmitigated shit) would have approval ratings well below 40%...............perhaps below 30%.
Fox is secondary, and now it's falling behind the always-obedient AON with them. Even the whacko internet sites are secondary.

Listen to talk radio, closely, for a while. That's where all of this is centered. And it's where this whole alternate universe began and expanded.

Last edited:

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Well then STOP talking us about the virtues of considering all angles, bigot.

Frankly, Trump should NOT consider views by someone as bigoted as you. You aren't doing it so why the hell should he.

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Frankly, Trump should NOT consider views by someone as bigoted as you. You aren't doing it so why the hell should he.
Please try to calm down.

I think I'll continue to post my opinions and observe the reactions.

If you don't like that, I'm afraid that's just too bad.

Completely incorrect. This is how LEFTISTS behave, take down orders like sheep from CNN.

Right wing people generally think for themselves, they are a pack, not a herd. I don't even know what the "AON" Mac constantly writes about is. Complete delusion bubble...

That being said, right wingers absolutely should organize more, not for screechy bullshit like sharing talking points and gossip, but to defend common ground.

Fox is secondary, and now it's falling behind the always-obedient AON with them. Even the whacko internet sites are secondary.

Listen to talk radio, closely, for a while. That's where all of this is centered. And it's where this whole alternate universe began and expanded.

Hey, Your Arrogance. I don't even listen to talk radio. A bunch of us don't.

"I would like to convince you of something, just once"

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Please try to calm down.

I think I'll continue to post my opinions and observe the reactions.

If you don't like that, I'm afraid that's just too bad.

Mac that's all you ever do. Post your own perfect opinions and wait for everyone to confirm them. The ultimate confirmation bias. YOU cannot be contradicted because YOU are always right.

Everyone else can only ever be persuaded to your own, perfect opinions.

Here's a perfect (and disturbing) example of how Trump's thought processes and behaviors are controlled by his symbiotic relationship with his talk radio base:

From the "facepalm" press conference: "Ya know what I'd like to do? I'd like for him to go back to the State Department -- or as they call it, the Deep State Department (smirks)..."

This is how the man thinks and acts. He knows where his bread is buttered, and to continue the metaphor, he's a man starving for acceptance.

Michigan had an example of what can happen when the government pushes control too far. They encircled the capital with about 10,000 vehicles, all they needed were their green vests and it could have been France. If she doesn't ease up, then the next step is violence and riots. Saying that we can't use our fishing boats is just a fucking bridge too far.

Don is not an authorized signatory for IRS disbursements. He got his name on the checks anyway.

What kind of asshole even thinks about such things during a pandemic?

Why is Trump wasting hours each day doing those absurd press briefings used to lie about his admin's failed virus response? Because he can't hold rallies.

Bullshit.

Dittos Rush.

Nope, you said that you won't ever even consider arguing with "someone like me".

That is the definition of bigotry, you are a bigot Mac... while crying about non-existent bigotry of Trump.

Here's a perfect (and disturbing) example of how Trump's thought processes and behaviors are controlled by his symbiotic relationship with his talk radio base:

From the "facepalm" press conference: "Ya know what I'd like to do? I'd like for him to go back to the State Department -- or as they call it, the Deep State Department (smirks)..."

This is how the man thinks and acts. He knows where his bread is buttered, and to continue the metaphor, he's a man starving for acceptance.

It it the "Deep State Department". The Ukraine fiasco made that perfectly clear.

It it the "Deep State Department". The Ukraine fiasco made that perfectly clear.

And there ya go.

Bullshit. Yes, the social distancing measures Trump was late to call for are working. They will stop working if we prematurely open up the economy before apprpriate measures are in place to prevent another surge in cases.

A preliminary Trump administration plan shows how far America is from reopening
The Trump administration’s reported plan calls for aggressive testing. The US is simply not there yet.

Forum List

Back