The North Carolina House has approved a bill mandating background checks for welfare

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. How many times would you like me to repeat it?

Thanks I'll watch and see how true this is.

Now that we've jumped through all your repetitive hoops, would you like to address the posts of mine that you were attempting to derail?

What exactly do you think the law in the OP will do to prevent welfare fraud?

I already did pay attention
Well do you support this new bill for background checks?

No, I do not.

Are you done derailing your own thread? This thread is about welfare, not guns.

No derailing on my part if you noticed the first page. But I do notice how fast you want to get away from the background checks for firearms.
So you're saying you don't support new firearms background checks?

Thanks I'll watch and see how true this is.

Now that we've jumped through all your repetitive hoops, would you like to address the posts of mine that you were attempting to derail?

No, I do not.

Are you done derailing your own thread? This thread is about welfare, not guns.

No derailing on my part if you noticed the first page. But I do notice how fast you want to get away from the background checks for firearms.

Do you think that post answered my question?

Do you think that post answered my question?

It should have I guess you aren't that bright.

but bigrebnc hates all progressive bills. is this a progressive bill?

this is what progressive should look like

Progressivism is social, cultural, economic, and government change through political mandate.

Yes, this is a conservative progressive bill, using state government to make a change that, in this case, bigrebnc approves.

Thus, bigrebnc is a conservative progressive.

Forum List

Back