The NRA won

Just as building a border fence between the US and Mexico won't stop illegal immigration background checks won't stop the killing; it just makes it more difficult.

They didn't make it very hard for that guy.

By the way, I am pretty sure I never supported a fence. I think it will help in some places. I used to work at a company where, if I wasn't careful, I could cross into Mexico accidentally. Putting up a, small, fence would at least help keep the people who aren't paying attention from ending up in the wrong country.
Which is exactly the reason for background checks, it won't stop people from shooting people, it just makes it a little harder.

A little harder how? Adam Lanza didn't have a background check, because he didn't buy any guns.

If you are a republican you are the fringe you are the enemy
And if you repeat anything I post it proves even more how correct I am.

You are drinking, I see. :lol: You are not a Republican, as I demonstrated with your post

progressives are the greatest threat to America.
Democrat Republican obama
They are doing far more damage from within than any outside source could ever do.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/286689-enemies-of-america.html

You are the fringe, the booby, bigrebnc. HSA is behind you!
There is nothing in that post that says that I am not a Republican. If you are a republican you are one of the progressives
However
You are not a republican

I see that you have come here for your daily ass licking. Get Yidnar in here, I have a job he likes doing.

You fringies are such goonies.

You are drinking, I see. :lol: You are not a Republican, as I demonstrated with your post

They are doing far more damage from within than any outside source could ever do.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-global-topics/286689-enemies-of-america.html

There is nothing in that post that says that I am not a Republican. If you are a republican you are one of the progressives
However
You are not a republican

I see that you have come here for your daily ass licking. Get Yidnar in here, I have a job he likes doing.

I already gave you your ass whoopin' for the day. Time to move on Jake.

Last edited:
However
You are not a republican

I already gave you your whoopin' today, time to go Jake.

Jakes a drive by copy cat poster that can't come up with an original thought. Notice I said something similar in another thread and jake comes here copy cat what I said.

Nutters, like all primates, seek to battle those who are weaker and struggling........rather than risk upsetting more dominant members of the group.

Realizing that they posess neither the strength nor the determination to do battle with those who control them ( the 1%, multinationals, ) they turn their attention to those who are below them on the economic food chain. Thus, the welfare recipient.....who leads a subsistence level existence.....becomes the primary target of their vitriol.

Like a chimp who has been beaten down by the dominant chimp in the pen.....and then looks for a weaker foe. They never....ever...return for another beating.

However you always seem to find your way to a thread that I start. I see you came back for your daily ass beating.

TK, I see you got up and wiped some of the mud off: wap, you are in the mud again, muddie. :lol:

"Jakes a drive by copy cat poster that can't come up with an original thought. Notice I said something similar in another thread and jake comes here copy cat what I said."

Sure thing, bub. :lol: Notice how you blubber whenever I come around.

However
You are not a republican

You want to lick Reb's ass? Yuck! Poet, I could understand

However
You are not a republican

You want to lick Reb's ass? Yuck! Poet, I could understand

Get that image out of your head it ain't ever going to happen:razz:

I already gave you your whoopin' today, time to go Jake.

Jakes a drive by copy cat poster that can't come up with an original thought. Notice I said something similar in another thread and jake comes here copy cat what I said.

Nutters, like all primates, seek to battle those who are weaker and struggling........rather than risk upsetting more dominant members of the group.

Realizing that they posess neither the strength nor the determination to do battle with those who control them ( the 1%, multinationals, ) they turn their attention to those who are below them on the economic food chain. Thus, the welfare recipient.....who leads a subsistence level existence.....becomes the primary target of their vitriol.

Like a chimp who has been beaten down by the dominant chimp in the pen.....and then looks for a weaker foe. They never....ever...return for another beating.

However you always seem to find your way to a thread that I start. I see you came back for your daily ass beating.

I think he is a "Republican Plant" as they say.

That is based on them believing the people who lie to them about 40% of gun sales not going through background checks.

Then why not shut up and let the universal background check law pass, if you think it's moot.

I did not say it is moot, I oppose it for the same reason the ACLU opposes it, it violates everyone's privacy.

You don't have a right to privacy when it comes to owning guns. That's been settled.

I will need to read the bill before I will pop any champaigne.

I don't trust any "compromise" that is dealing with my enumerated rights that Obama likes.

You don't have an enumerated right to own, buy, and sell guns free from any regulation whatsoever.

Where does it say that in the 2nd Amendment?

It doesn't have to. That the rights in the Constitution are not unlimited is a well established legal fact.

TK, I see you got up and wiped some of the mud off: wap, you are in the mud again, muddie. :lol:

You REALLY should stay away from flaming.

When you guys start it, I finish it, then you whine like you just did. It is what it is.

Get back to the thread and act decently

When you run out of viable arguments, you run your damned mouth. Your not one to tell anyone to act decently. Just log out and cool off for a while, someone could stick a piece of charcoal up your backside and in 10 minutes they'd get a diamond. So wound up you are.

You're pathetic.

You REALLY should stay away from flaming.

When you guys start it, I finish it, then you whine like you just did. It is what it is.

Get back to the thread and act decently

When you run out of viable arguments, you run your damned mouth. Your not one to tell anyone to act decently. Just log out and cool off for a while, someone could stick a piece of charcoal up your backside and in 10 minutes they'd get a diamond. So wound up you are. You're pathetic.

:lol: you're melting

The point is that this bill is going to defeat us in the elections next year and give the House to the Dems, if we don't give some ground.

If the Dems get both chambers and the presidency, you are fucked royal.

They won't mess up their ranks as they did in 2009 and 2010.

Forum List

Back