The NRA won

91% of Americans want universal background checks, which means they think your crowd's opinion is wrong, bigrebnc.

The Newtown shooter took a background check for the purpose of buying a firearm, and failed. So he killed his mother and stole her firearms. With which he proceeded to slaughter innocent children.

We already have background checks. They did not stop this man from killing people.

Last edited:
91% of Americans want universal background checks, which means they think your crowd's opinion is wrong, bigrebnc.

The Newtown shooter took a background check for the purpose of buying a firearm, and failed. So he killed his mother and stole her firearm.

We already have background checks.

We already know that it isn't about safety, it's about disarming the American people.

You gun reactionaries better believe your nonsense, if you stampede the House to ignoring the people's will, delivers the House to the Dems in 2014.

If that what you want?

You gun reactionaries better believe your nonsense, if you stampede the House to ignoring the people's will, delivers the House to the Dems in 2014.

If that what you want?
Jake you have way to much in common with JimH52. Why do you claim to be a republican?

If that what you want?
Jake you have way to much in common with JimH52. Why do you claim to be a republican?

He claims to be an independent. He's far from one. He never accosts liberals for their errors, just Republicans. A hypocrite.

If that what you want?

You are not, so your question is moot. Why do you want to make the House Democrat, bigebnc. After all this time, are you revealing you are a Dem plant?

That would explain your paranoid postings.

If that what you want?

You are not, so your question is moot. Why do you want to make the House Democrat, bigebnc. After all this time, are you revealing you are a Dem plant?

That would explain your paranoid postings.

Actually, you are the one who paranoid. One, you keep calling us "Reactionaries" and two, just now, you revealed your true affiliation by accusing bignbnc of being a "Dem Plant." You aren't fooling anyone.

If that what you want?

He claims to be an independent. He's far from one. He never accosts liberals for their errors, just Republicans. A hypocrite.

TK, why worry about Dems while I have so many dumbos in the GOP?

Why do you want to give the elections to the Dems next year?

If that what you want?

Jake has never claimed to be a moderate. He has always CLAIMED TO BE A REPUBLICAN.

Jake has never claimed to be a moderate. He has always CLAIMED TO BE A REPUBLICAN.

In his PM discussion he claims he is above the fray.

And I quote:

JakeStarkey said:
I resist reactionary fanaticism as well as lefty stupidity. Your entitled to believe as you wish, of course.

He revealed his true colors to me the day I called him on it. Now he is having the hardest time combating the questions which come up as a result of his lies.

Last edited:

I can't do a thing about libs and lefties, but I can work for where I can to GOP victory.

If the Dems get the House next year, we are all screwed.

They blew their chances for the most part in 2009 and 2010. They will start with amending Senate rules for 50 plus 1 up and down votes, then they will push through ALL of the Dem agenda.

Is that what you guys want?

And I quote:

JakeStarkey said:
I resist reactionary fanaticism as well as lefty stupidity. Your entitled to believe as you wish, of course.

That means I don't put up with the stupidity of fanaticism, which has nothing to with "above the fray."

I can't do a thing about libs and lefties, but I can work for where I can to GOP victory.

They blew their chances for the most part in 2009 and 2010. They will start with amending Senate rules for 50 plus 1 up and down votes, then they will push through ALL of the Dem agenda.

Drop the act. I am here to collect your "I am Republican" card now.

And I quote:

JakeStarkey said:

That means I don't put up with the stupidity of fanaticism, which has nothing to with "above the fray."

Sure. Whatever you say. You were just defending democrats a few minutes ago, when you referred to many in the GOP as "dumbos."

I'm not buying it.

Thank God.

And then the outrage from 90% of the voters will deliver the House to the Dems in 2014. Yes, that sounds like a plan!

We already have background checks
Why is this so fucking hard for some people too understand?

Then why the hysterica opposition to 'universal' background checks if they're already 'universal'?

Hint: they are not. You're an idiot...

...okay, that's 2 hints.

Romney is a good example of why the GOP lost the white house.

Forum List

Back