The number one reason Obama was re-elected...

Last edited:
You mean when the won a Gerrymandered House?

And when democrats lose the senate next are you going to cry the same river since democrats gerrymander more then republicans? Or are you going to remain a whiney bitch?

RW gets 10 cents per post from the Soros foundation, he will continue his insane libtarded posting in order to get money for weed.

I get $5 a post and $1000 for every poster I report

I don't smoke weed, I waste my money on overpriced Bourbon

And when democrats lose the senate next are you going to cry the same river since democrats gerrymander more then republicans? Or are you going to remain a whiney bitch?

RW gets 10 cents per post from the Soros foundation, he will continue his insane libtarded posting in order to get money for weed.

I will be calling the IRS on monday to report your untaxed and unreported income of $86K, you will enjoy Levenworth, its especially nice in the winter.

The number one reason Obama was re-elected...

He had what he lacked the previous election -- experience. Let us be honest here. Whether you agree with his experience in office or not, it exists -- in the real world

Other reasons include having a superior campaign and having reality based polls to run that campaign on.

:cool:
Dream on, Dante. Obama still uses threats against people he hates as his #1 political tactic, for which he will go down as the least-liked president this nation ever suffered.

The only reason Obama was re-elected was union omerta pandemic cheating at the polls. His election numbers did not resemble the day-before-election polls in which Romney was ahead. That threw the underground ACORN club into overdrive, so it would appear Obama won the election by a hefty margin. I ain't buyin' it. Romney should be president today same as Coleman should be a Senator and not the hateful actor Al Frankenstein who couldn't command a radio audience if nobody owned a tv. This cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat shit has gotta go.

I will be calling the IRS on monday to report your untaxed and unreported income of $86K, you will enjoy Levenworth, its especially nice in the winter.

We will reporting you to the authorities: signs of mental illness in your posts should be reported in case you posses firearms or any sharp objects.

Do you seriously think the IRS would go after government paid shills like rightwinger? :eek:

I fully pay my taxes. Like all loyal paid internet posters

However, I recommend you call the IRS by Monday. Republicans are shutting them down on Tuesday

Last edited:
[
Dream on, Dante. Obama still uses threats against people he hates as his #1 political tactic, for which he will go down as the least-liked president this nation ever suffered.

The only reason Obama was re-elected was union omerta pandemic cheating at the polls. His election numbers did not resemble the day-before-election polls in which Romney was ahead. That threw the underground ACORN club into overdrive, so it would appear Obama won the election by a hefty margin. I ain't buyin' it. Romney should be president today same as Coleman should be a Senator and not the hateful actor Al Frankenstein who couldn't command a radio audience if nobody owned a tv. This cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat-cheat shit has gotta go.

Honestly, you sound like a five year old throwing a tantrum here.

The only pollsters that showed Romney with a lead the days before the election were Rasmussen, who is a right wing hack, and Gallup, which was having an ongoing dispute with the Justice Department and now admits that they undersampled minorities.

The main reason why Romney lost is becuase so many of you on the right didn't really want him, you were just kind of stuck with him.

Doubt that. Progressive have a hard time paying their fair share Just ask Rangle and Geithner

However, I recommend you call the IRS by Monday. Republicans are shutting them down on Tuesday

:rofl:

:thewave:

That was primary not general. We all know newt isn't a pussy like Mitt Romney was ( My phone kept changing the word pussy)

So your logic is that if they couldn't beat the guy that got his ass handed to him by Obama, they could beat Obama?

Your best move now...:eusa_shhh:
Yes. Romney never could attack a black man...
He attacked him quite a bit. His surrogates attacked Obama and his policies relentlessly. What election were you watching?

The Living Room Candidate - Commercials - 2012 - Always

There is a list of several of them.

Just one of Romney's problems was that he wrote 47% of the population so they wrote him off.

Hell if it wasn't for the media dishonestly attacking Cain Romney would have lost to him.
Wake up; you're dreaming.

I know it is hard for you to understand but it took the racist liberals in the media to take out a black candidate.

Your logic is beyond understanding. Herman Cain hung himself.

Forum List

Back