The number one reason Obama was re-elected...

What other groups besides blacks, did Obama carry each time -- did the GOP fail to gain the trust and support of? :eusa_whistle:

It didn't matter because that's all he needed. Romney was such a shity candidate that Obama didn't need a great many votes. Hell he was elected the second time with less voted then the first. I know you wish it was some brilliant thing he did that got him reelected but it wasn't. He was lucky.

Obama was "lucky" that he was running against Romney? Which other GOP candidate would have beaten him in your opinion?

Huntsmann would have given Obama fits since he had credentials, was level headed, shrugged off the morons in the party, was actually articulate, not given to shooting himself in the foot and would have represented his party and this country on the world stage very well.

I hope he runs again. The American people would benefit from having more persons like Huntsmann interested in leadership and fewer people like Reid, Boehner, McConnell etc...

It didn't matter because that's all he needed. Romney was such a shity candidate that Obama didn't need a great many votes. Hell he was elected the second time with less voted then the first. I know you wish it was some brilliant thing he did that got him reelected but it wasn't. He was lucky.

Obama was "lucky" that he was running against Romney? Which other GOP candidate would have beaten him in your opinion?

the rest of them minus Paul.

That was an ignorant stament.

Gingrich won what; 1 state? Santorum won more than that and in the north and south but couldn't shed the religous right. Cain, Bachman and Perry...please.

Gingrich won what; 1 state? Santorum won more than that and in the north and south but couldn't shed the religous right. Cain, Bachman and Perry...please.

That was primary not general. We all know newt isn't a pussy like Mitt Romney was ( My phone kept changing the word pussy)

Last edited:
he was black. Because a white man would never have gotten the black vote with this dreadful of a record on jobs.

What other groups besides blacks, did Obama carry each time -- did the GOP fail to gain the trust and support of? :eusa_whistle:

Jesus, spinning facts to fit a whack narrative...do you ever give Obama credit for anything positive? No wonder you people can't win nationally.....ESPECIALLY if Obama was as big a loser as you claim. :eusa_whistle:

Jesus, spinning facts to fit a whack narrative...do you ever give Obama credit for anything positive? No wonder you people can't win nationally.....ESPECIALLY if Obama was as big a loser as you claim. :eusa_whistle:
I will tell you when he does something positive that doesn't involve being forced to kill someone.

obama got a second term because just over half of the country refused to admit that the first black (er half black) president was a failure.

they got so wrapped up in the PC bullshit that they could not see reality, quite pathetic.

obama got a second term because just over half of the country refused to admit that the first black (er half black) president was a failure.

they got so wrapped up in the PC bullshit that they could not see reality, quite pathetic.

Actually, the majority of the country is afraid to ever give republicans power again

Actually, the majority of the country is afraid to ever give republicans power again

2010 proved that, right? :cuckoo:

Odd seeing as he didnt win by a majority.... In order for him to do that a hell of a lot more people would have had to vote.

As I recall the Republicans in Congress decided on day one that they would do everything in their power to make his administration a "failure". So either Obama succeeded or they failed. Take your pick. :eusa_whistle:

That was primary not general. We all know newt isn't a pussy like Mitt Romney was ( My phone kept changing the word pussy)

So your logic is that if they couldn't beat the guy that got his ass handed to him by Obama, they could beat Obama?

Your best move now...:eusa_shhh:

So your logic is that if they couldn't beat the guy that got his ass handed to him by Obama, they could beat Obama?

Your best move now...:eusa_shhh:
Yes. Romney never could attack a black man...Hell if it wasn't for the media dishonestly attacking Cain Romney would have lost to him. I know it is hard for you to understand but it took the racist liberals in the media to take out a black candidate.

2010 proved that, right? :cuckoo:

You mean when they won a Gerrymandered House?

Last edited:

As I recall the Republicans in Congress decided on day one that they would do everything in their power to make his administration a "failure". So either Obama succeeded or they failed. Take your pick. :eusa_whistle:

his administration has been a failure, and not because of anything the GOP did. Obama's failure is on him, no one else.

What the dumb bastard does not comprehend is that he is not a fricken king, he cannot refuse to negotiate with congress and expect to get anything done.

the dumb asshole wants to negotiate with Iranian radical terrorists but refuses to negotiate with the US congress. Fuck him-----let the govt shut down, its all on him..

Here's my take on it.

The reason why Obama got a second term was because the Republicans ran a candidate that even THEY didn't really want.

They went with the safest, most boring candidate they could find on the hope that people would be suffering just enough to go along with it.

But here's the thing. Human nature is such that people are generally unwilling to admit they made a mistake. The only way Romney was going to win was if you got a certain percentage of people who voted for Obama in 2008 to admit that they made a mistake and vote for Romney.

And that didn't happen. Oh, some of them voted for third candidates, a lot stayed home, especially if their state wasn't in play, but very few of them were disenchanted enough to vote for Romney if they hadn't voted for McCain already.

Odd seeing as he didnt win by a majority.... In order for him to do that a hell of a lot more people would have had to vote.

You don't vote, you don't count

Forum List

Back