The number one reason Obama was re-elected...

Snort.

The number one reason he won was because he had corporate bigwigs funding his campaign. Basically, corporations decided that election, not the people.

How much did people like the Koch brothers contribute to see that he was not reelected?

less than Soros, if your premise is that the most money wins the election. Its a false premise, but if it makes you feel good :eusa_boohoo:

Snort.

The number one reason he won was because he had corporate bigwigs funding his campaign. Basically, corporations decided that election, not the people.

How much did people like the Koch brothers contribute to see that he was not reelected?

less than Soros, if your premise is that the most money wins the election. Its a false premise, but if it makes you feel good :eusa_boohoo:

Its Templar's premise.

Its Templar's premise.

does that mean I am supposed to agree with it? Obama won because of white guilt, black pride, a biased media, and an ignorant voting public.

but you deserve what you voted for, enjoy watching him destroy our economy, our culture, and our international reputation.

He had what he lacked the previous election -- experience. Let us be honest here. Whether you agree with his experience in office or not, it exists -- in the real world

Other reasons include having a superior campaign and having reality based polls to run that campaign on.

:cool:

he was black. Because a white man would never have gotten the black vote with this dreadful of a record on jobs.

He had what he lacked the previous election -- experience. Let us be honest here. Whether you agree with his experience in office or not, it exists -- in the real world

Other reasons include having a superior campaign and having reality based polls to run that campaign on.

Obama was re-elected for a number of reasons. Not very high at all on the list of them was the pittance of meaningful experience he acquired during his first term.

The MAIN REASON he was re-elected was that the same stupid people that voted for him the first time voted for him a second time. You can't cure STUPID!

All of those stupid asses would vote for him again if given a chance.

Obama was re-elected for a number of reasons. Not very high at all on the list of them was the pittance of meaningful experience he acquired during his first term.

The MAIN REASON he was re-elected was that the same stupid people that voted for him the first time voted for him a second time. You can't cure STUPID!

:clap2: You hate America and proclaim it loudly. Good for you. :clap2:

You cannot love a nation yet hate it's people, for a nation without people is nothing.

Okay, maybe you just hate more than half the nation. :laugh2:

he was black. Because a white man would never have gotten the black vote with this dreadful of a record on jobs.

What other groups besides blacks, did Obama carry each time -- did the GOP fail to gain the trust and support of? :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

I guess Romney wasn't smart enough to get people to vote for him. You're certainly not going to say that Mitt Romney was principled are you?

Hell, most Republicans wouldn't trust him...

This was from Ron Paul

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

What other groups besides blacks, did Obama carry each time -- did the GOP fail to gain the trust and support of? :eusa_whistle:

It didn't matter because that's all he needed. Romney was such a shity candidate that Obama didn't need a great many votes. Hell he was elected the second time with less voted then the first. I know you wish it was some brilliant thing he did that got him reelected but it wasn't. He was lucky.

Its Templar's premise.

does that mean I am supposed to agree with it? Obama won because of white guilt, black pride, a biased media, and an ignorant voting public.

but you deserve what you voted for, enjoy watching him destroy our economy, our culture, and our international reputation.

No but we notice you only commented when someone else did. Amazing how you never confront some people but are quick to confront others.

White guilt was on the ballot in 2008; not 2012.

Black Pride...blacks should be proud of Obama. So should whites, Hispanics, Asians, etc..

Biased Media? Pfft...cry me a river. In this day and age, you can get any media you want to get. PACs spent millions getting out messages as did Mitt Romney. Did the Media take the money and not air the ads? No. People knew they couldn't trust Romney [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUzEJiFpmsQ]Mitt Romney Flip Flop Collection - A Hilarious Video Compilation - YouTube[/ame]

I get the feeling that if we injected you with truth serum, you'd say the same thing.

As for the voting public; I guess we'll get smarter all of the sudden in 2014 if the GOP does well? Were we smarter in 2010 when the GOP did well and the DNC took a "shellacking" according to our President? It's a lot like the liberals who claim GWB rigged the elections in 2000 and 2004. Amazingly the GOP leanred how in 2000, 2004 and forgot in 2008? Sell crazy somewhere else.

As for Obama's performance; I'm happy to have voted for him in 2008, 2012 and would again in 2016 if he were on the ballot.

If you think the country is being destroyed...feel free to leave (as you've made the claim what, 8,000 times already). Nobody is stopping you.

Ignorance.

That's the reason the moonbat messiah got elected.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8]How Obama Got Elected... Interviews With Obama Voters - YouTube[/ame]

If this has been posted before I apologize. I wasn't interested in this stupid bed wetter's thread enough to spend the time reading it.

It didn't matter because that's all he needed. Romney was such a shity candidate that Obama didn't need a great many votes. Hell he was elected the second time with less voted then the first. I know you wish it was some brilliant thing he did that got him reelected but it wasn't. He was lucky.

Obama was "lucky" that he was running against Romney? Which other GOP candidate would have beaten him in your opinion?

Obama was "lucky" that he was running against Romney? Which other GOP candidate would have beaten him in your opinion?

the rest of them minus Paul.

Thanks for the response. President Bachmann would have been a wonder to behold.

Herman Cain, Gingrich, Bachmann, and Perry would've all been crushed and the sensible GOP saw that.

Dunno about Santorum or Huntsman, but not like they'll ever be able to win a primary.

Forum List

Back