the obama birth certificate media scandal...

The pointless flames have been moved to the Rubber Room.

Please try to keep the discussions in the discussion forums and the excessive flaming for the sake of flaming in the Taunting Arena.

there is such a thing as excessively flaming birfer nutters?

how does one quantify that?
I was asking myself that very same question?

maybe we're extreme by your own confirmation.
perhaps unpopular would be a better word. if i'm extreme what does that make all of you ?

why do you care what i think ?? why do you come all of the way down here just to tell me i'm extreme. why not let it go ?

btw: "We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing," obama ??

Last edited:
perhaps unpopular would be a better word. if i'm extreme what does that make all of you ?

why do you care what i think ?? why do you come all of the way down here just to tell me i'm extreme. why not let it go ?

btw: "We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing," obama ??
you just plagiarized my sig!

because, I for one have a very low tolerance for unwarranted paranoia and bullshit.
besides no one is denying you your rights.
nowhere in the Constitution does it say that your freedom of speech will go unchallenged by opposing pov's

'all the way down here'? How do you go all the way down anywhere on a message board? Everywhere is just a click away! :lol:

because, I for one have a very low tolerance for unwarranted paranoia and bullshit.
nowhere in the Constitution does it say that your freedom of speech will go unchallenged by opposing pov's

you know what plagiarize means, right ? you can have the credit for originality, i was juxtaposing the sentiment to the other side. i mean, that could be obama right ?

don't worry dawson your original quips are safe with me. lol

you may have some competition though...
"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." Henry David Thoreau

Last edited:

you know what plagiarize means, right ? you can have the credit for originality, i was juxtaposing the sentiment to the other side. i mean, that could be obama right ?

"To know that we know what we know, and that we do not know what we do not know, that is true knowledge." Henry David Thoreau
without the author's name you're still plagiarizing.

to what end ? it was in the square above, you didn't put the author's name, i was simply asking if it was obama. get over yourself dawson, it's not even that clever, and thoreau said the same thing a hundred years ago. surely you must have other material.
BTW when i plagiarize, it's usually something good.... lol, for now you don't have to worry about me hitching my wagon to your brilliant rising star. :cool:

A Closer Look at the Signature on Obama’s Selective Service (Draft) Registration Form « CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog

Last edited by a moderator:

'all the way down here'? How do you go all the way down anywhere on a message board? Everywhere is just a click away! :lol:

i guess so, i always think of this as the basement. upstairs in politics is really where all the neat kids hang out. i'm just the semi professional resident token birther. i like it way down here.

Last edited:

to what end ? it was in the square above, you didn't put the author's name, i was simply asking if it was obama. get over yourself dawson, it's not even that clever, and thoreau said the same thing a hundred years ago. surely you must have other material.
BTW when i plagiarize, it's usually something good.... lol, for now you don't have to worry about me hitching my wagon to your brilliant rising star. :cool:

A Closer Look at the Signature on Obama’s Selective Service (Draft) Registration Form « CDR Kerchner (Ret)'s Blog

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLoC4AoxQw]obama birth certificate and the whitehouse 3 am phonecall - YouTube[/ame]
one day you'll have to learn to read:sociologist Clifton Bryant of Virginia Tech University, who has made a study of "deviant logic" and behavior.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsLoC4AoxQw]obama birth certificate and the whitehouse 3 am phonecall - YouTube[/ame]
a failed politcal ad?

one day you'll have to learn to read:sociologist Clifton Bryant of Virginia Tech University, who has made a study of "deviant logic" and behavior.

you're a prince dawson, i'm glad you're here.

a failed politcal ad?

not yet dawson... this is though..... so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt3ZZKHYJ6k]obama 2012 - YouTube[/ame]

obama birth certificate and the whitehouse 3 am phonecall - YouTube
a failed politcal ad?

not yet dawson... this is though..... so far

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt3ZZKHYJ6k]obama 2012 - YouTube[/ame]
only in your wettest dreams!

la jeunesse just added the birth certificate to the story they've been casting all day. fox may be finding it's way back with the sheriff joe story. i think i may have persuaded them. at least i called attention to it.

see... even a little commoner American with a blog can make a difference.

sheriff joe is the liberal's nightmare and i think that's great.

Last edited:

Please try to keep the discussions in the discussion forums and the excessive flaming for the sake of flaming in the Taunting Arena.

there is such a thing as excessively flaming birfer nutters?

how does one quantify that?

so says the Obama apologist afraid of the truth on government conspiracys.:lol:

Just because your afraid of the truth and only see what you WANT to see,doesnt make people like washamerica a nutter.:cuckoo:

Last edited:

EDIT

we're all equals here. there's no reason why any topic should be constantly harangued.

if people think the subject is dead or stupid, they should just ignore the thread.

i get it that some don't like what i do here. but repetitively poisoning the arena doesn't help the game.

if people have questions they may be afraid to post because of some others.

that's neither good nor right.

i'm not interested in character attacks... only in moving the discussion forward.

excellent post.well said.:clap2:

amazing how they think THEY are the logical ones.Nobody is pointing a gun to their head forcing them to read your stuff,if they hate it so much,they should just do the logical thing,ignore it and dont come here like any logical person would.:cuckoo::cuckoo: No need to keep coming back attacking someone calling them a a nutter and childish crap like that.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

obama birth certificate and the whitehouse 3 am phonecall - YouTube

you're a prince dawson, i'm glad you're here.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

excellent stuff there.good find.

Last edited:
that's true, it always seems to be the same players that tell me how wrong i am.

it's a fact that i've had people stalk me, chased me down to tell me how much of their time i've been wasting.

great observation i.j. that type of overzealousness has always spurred me on in this caper (the red flag of overacting).

watch the bin laden execution story, i think it's tied in, too many "seinfeldesque" coincidences. all falls under the flag of "fake it till you make it" alinskyism.

i don't think there are any true obots here though, for that you have to go to politicalforum or the lions den at thefogbow. but there are a lot of loyal obamaphiles here, indeed.

where there is smoke, there is soon to be fire isn't always true, but it is in this case. it's a "dead issue", but the video you linked has 10.4 million views.

here is a good example of a fox hit job for obama. Fox Protects Obama: Corsi Interview On Fox Business Network - YouTube

also hannity cancelled corsi hours before the show, oreilly stated as fact that obama senior lived in connecticut for years, and of course the sheppard smith performances of 4/27.

another common denominator is that none of the defenders i've met with the exception of arduini has read dr. corsi's book. and he just gleaned it from wnd, in segments. jarret is in on the caper as a hired gun, i think. they had beckel do the same thing, except beckel just went after cors's character and ignored the subject, another common denominator. this is all so watergate.

this is the 7pm show, sheppards 3pm performance was way way over the top. Juan Williams: This is Not the Way to Treat Any President of the United States - YouTube

and don't forget the rush by fox to weigh in with the jean-claude trembly report, which he later rescinded as "tainted"

recent polls suggest that the issue is not only not dead, but may be growing. it's easy to call someone who disagrees with obama as crazy, stupid and racist, i don't think i am.

it's gotten to the point where we need permission to talk about it.... not me. lol

i've watch the on air personalities walking on eggs about this for a year now.

don't hold your breath on the apologies from foxnews anybody. michael mukasey might be the harbinger. i say if there was a contingency to cover obama in case of a botched raid, there could be a cover up.

to all of you doubters, remember there is no timed deadline on this, if you want the story to die, i suggest, leave it alone. but it's hard not to rubberneck, we see proof of that just about everyday.

people tell me i'm the last birther standing, but when people instruct me not to talk about something, i need to know why. i'm still searching.

Thats hysterical that they call you the last birther standing.That shows they are grasping at straws getting desperate.:lol::lol::lol:
Oh you arent kidding.At political forum as you know,they got so many paid trolls there it is unreal.The fact at that place they come in droves day after day,week after week,month after month there attacking anybody such as yourself that speaks the truth about this issue shows their handlers are getting desperate that the truth is getting out on this.

They are the same way there in the 9/11 section as well.Like you said,its always the same players everyday.that speaks volumns.why get so worked up about something like that to try and come back and constantly post nonsense all the time like they do if there is nothing to it? red flag right there.

Oh and speaking of political forum,candyass AKA Obamaerica,before he got banned there,:lol: before that happened,he used to troll in the 9/11 section there constantly.He goes to SEVERAL message boards trolling about 9/11 and probably about the birther issue as well night and day hours on end.Nobody has THAT much time on their hands unless they are a paid troll.Thats the only reason he isnt here now is I guarantee,his handlers have him trolling at some other message board posting his propaganda about either 9/11 or the birther issue.:lol::lol:

all true amigo.

‘OBOTs’ admit lying in scheme to punk WND

how's this for ego. Obots.org

this is dr. conspiracy's phantom site:

The Strange Case of Dr. Conspiracy and Mr. Obot | Obama Conspiracy Theories

these fols are so darned clever.

still more excellent stuff there.keep it coming.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

it's jonestown (guianafest) on an epic national scale.....

unless we can fix it in time.

Forum List

Back