🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

The Obama’s, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn’t Know Why Until

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Georgia
The Obama's, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn't Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

The left will just say it's bullshit because the mainstreamers refuse to report it.

If forced to report it they'll find an example in history where a president lost his license because of some sort of infraction that was in despute.

Let's face it, we have criminals in the White House pulling scams on us and living it up at our expense. Golfing and partying all over the world and not having to pay a red cent for it. They must think we are such suckers.

The left will just say it's bullshit because the mainstreamers refuse to report it.

If forced to report it they'll find an example in history where a president lost his license because of some sort of infraction that was in despute.

Let's face it, we have criminals in the White House pulling scams on us and living it up at our expense. Golfing and partying all over the world and not having to pay a red cent for it. They must think we are such suckers.

Since they're doing it, they don't think we are such suckers. We really are such suckers.

Bullshit. They haven't lost their licenses. They just aren't able to practice at this time because they don't attend cle classes and haven't paid dues to their respective bars. That's what people who no longer practice law do usually. Look it up.

The Obama's, I Knew They Had Both Lost Their Law License, But I Didn't Know Why Until I Read This | Blogging/Citizen Journalism
1. President Barack Obama, former editor of the Harvard Law Review, is no longer a “lawyer”. He surrendered his license back in 2008 in order to escape charges he lied on his bar application. A “Voluntary Surrender” is not something where you decide “Gee, a license is not really something I need anymore, is it?” and forget to renew your license. No, a “Voluntary Surrender” is something you do when you’ve been accused of something, and you ‘voluntarily surrender” your license five seconds before the state suspends you.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!
And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

Come back when you have some actual facts.

/end thread.

tmz_0.jpg

Bullshit. They haven't lost their licenses. They just aren't able to practice at this time because they don't attend cle classes and haven't paid dues to their respective bars. That's what people who no longer practice law do usually. Look it up.

Do you have a valid link or are you simply assuming this?

That's rich! You're accepting the story without valid links. Hypocrite!!!

Do you hi'm scave a valid link or are you simply assuming this?

Actually I'm sceptical.

But the story fits the pattern of behavior they've exhibited.

Obama has had all of his records sealed. He has something to hide obviously.

You need a link to common sense and standard practice for non active attorneys? If this was true, the rnc would have been all over it. Stop believing every salacious story you read about the obamas and you'll probably sleep better at night

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

Thought this was interesting but did like 1 minute of internet research and found this to be untrue (it's an internet chain-mail rumor).

Not good form, Lovebear. This sort of thing kind of brings down the credibility of all who have legit criticisms of our President.

Last edited:

You need a link to common sense and standard practice for non active attorneys? If this was true, rnc would have been all over it. Stop believing every salacious story you read about the obamas and you'll probably sleep better at night

And you're just assuming.

STFU until you can come up with something concrete.

Yet another pinheaded Misinformation Voter stupid enough to swallow Right-wing bullshit thoroughly discredited years ago. This is why the Right are such pathological liars, there will always be SUCKERS who will eat their crap whole and come back for more from the same sources no matter how many times they are shown to be America-hating lying scum.

This is the problem with the Right, they are so emotionally attached to pure hate, they never bother to check the credibility of anything that feeds their insatiable hate!

What Happened to Obama's Law License? - Urban Legends

Moreover, neither the Illinois State Bar Association nor the ARDC lists any accusations of misconduct or disciplinary actions against the Obamas. According to a statement quoted by FactCheck.org, ARDC deputy administrator and chief counsel James Grogan says the Obamas were "never the subject of any public disciplinary proceedings."

Quite to the contrary, a notice on the website of the Illinois State Bar states that the Association is "proud" to retain Barack and Michelle Obama as honorary members.

Lastly, it's not unusual for lawyers to go on inactive status if they have no immediate plans to practice law. According to the ARDC Annual Report fully 12% of Illinois' 87,943 attorneys were registered as inactive in 2011.

2 Michelle Obama “voluntarily surrendered” her law license in 1993. after a Federal Judge gave her the choice between surrendering her license or standing trial for Insurance fraud!And these people are running our country!!!!Obama Michelle law license | Alamo City Pundit

Thought this was interesting but did like 1 minute of internet research and found this to be untrue (it's an internet chain-mail rumor).

Not good form, Lovebear. This sort of thing kind of brings down the credibility of all who have legit criticisms of our President.

This is how Lovebear gets her news.

Do you hi'm scave a valid link or are you simply assuming this?

Actually I'm sceptical.

The story fits the pattern of behavior of the Right habitually lying to stupid hate mongers like you who are too damn lazy to check anything for themselves.

Actually I'm sceptical.

The story fits the pattern of behavior of the Right habitually lying to stupid hate mongers like you who are too damn lazy to check anything for themselves.

Your problem is you automatically discount anything that surfaces about him.

So essentially you lie on his behalf to make yourself feel less a fool.

We've caught him lying red-handed way too many times for this story not to be worth taking note of.

Actually I'm sceptical.

Your problem is you automatically discount anything that surfaces about him.

So essentially you lie on his behalf to make yourself feel less a fool.

We've caught him lying red-handed way too many times for this story not to be worth taking note of.

Who is "we" muddy? You people are certifiable :tinfoil:

Forum List

Back