"The Obamacare implosion is worse than you think"

Sebelius: President didn't know of Obamacare website's woes in advance - CNN.com

Could he possibly be that oblivious? I know he is ignorant about so many things, but did anything matter more to his legacy than this?

He didn't even ask if it was ready?

It's flabbergasting.

I don't even believe she's lying to cover him. The only excuse for this to happen was that he was ignorant about it. But how could he not get meaningful information about it before the big unveiling? Incredible doesn't cover it.

Did he ask? You know, when people post that he is a narcissistic, arrogant, self-center ass ... they're not just flapping their gums. It's all true. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if he just didn't bother to ask or simply ignored anything negative said about it. In a narcissists world, caring what affects others just doesn't matter, self is what matters. I truly believe he just does not give a shit.

Sebelius: President didn't know of Obamacare website's woes in advance - CNN.com

Could he possibly be that oblivious? I know he is ignorant about so many things, but did anything matter more to his legacy than this?

It's flabbergasting.

I don't even believe she's lying to cover him. The only excuse for this to happen was that he was ignorant about it. But how could he not get meaningful information about it before the big unveiling? Incredible doesn't cover it.

He knew - he told Sebelius to go ahead anyway and that is why he can't fire her - he is the only one responsible for rolling this out untested and it is because he knows, they all know, it won't work. It is not supposed to work but just be a stepping stone to single payer, totally government run, controlled and paid for healthcare. They both are probably the ones who will be the recipients of the $600 million spent on the website (that money is absurd for what they got -any expert programmer will tell you a couple million would have been more than enough) and you can bet the majority of it was funneled through shell corporations to be a Democrat slush fund (Obama's stash).

Did you see Obama yesterday when he paraded out a bunch of people who were supposed to have benefited from Ovomitcare when only 3 of the dozen or so there even enrolled. The one behind him from Delaware was heralded by Carney the day before as a subscriber from Delaware who saved $150. What Carney didn't say was after the three weeks of the rollout she was the ONLY person in Delaware to sign up!!

Well we know by now Jay Carney is no less than the American version of the Iraqi Information Minister "Bahgdad Bob"

Yup. How would they go about getting that? Would they need another trifecta or just 'morph' this into single payer? obama has already made changes to the law as he wanted.

Health care website problems jeopardize Obama's legacy

The health care overhaul stands as the most visible example of Obama's political philosophy that there are still areas where government can best serve the public interest. With the passage of the major health care law overhaul in 2010, Obama accomplished something that Theodore Roosevelt, Harry Truman, Richard Nixon and Bill Clinton all tried and failed to get done during their time leading the country.

"The longer this gets delayed, the less believable the excuses of the Obama administration become to people," said Susan MacManus, a political scientist at the University of South Florida. "It feeds into the concerns that people have about inefficiencies and waste by government at a time when many people are still struggling to get by."

By the way, where is the money coming from to fix this snafu?

It's flabbergasting.

He knew - he told Sebelius to go ahead anyway and that is why he can't fire her - he is the only one responsible for rolling this out untested and it is because he knows, they all know, it won't work. It is not supposed to work but just be a stepping stone to single payer, totally government run, controlled and paid for healthcare. They both are probably the ones who will be the recipients of the $600 million spent on the website (that money is absurd for what they got -any expert programmer will tell you a couple million would have been more than enough) and you can bet the majority of it was funneled through shell corporations to be a Democrat slush fund (Obama's stash).

Did you see Obama yesterday when he paraded out a bunch of people who were supposed to have benefited from Ovomitcare when only 3 of the dozen or so there even enrolled. The one behind him from Delaware was heralded by Carney the day before as a subscriber from Delaware who saved $150. What Carney didn't say was after the three weeks of the rollout she was the ONLY person in Delaware to sign up!!

Well we know by now Jay Carney is no less than the American version of the Iraqi Information Minister "Bahgdad Bob"

Yup. How would they go about getting that? Would they need another trifecta or just 'morph' this into single payer? obama has already made changes to the law as he wanted.

It's just a hop skip and a jump - Ovomitcare was the hop, it's failure the skip and the jump to single payer - well that will come if Obama wins the house and keeps the senate...if not then look for a crisis to bring about marshal law - they have the power - Obama will not give it up. Marshall law could keep him in office past a second term to finish fundamentally transforming the US.

It's flabbergasting.

I think he was that oblivious. This is a man that has never run anything in his life.

It's flabbergasting.

I disagree.

The botched rollout is nothing but the incompetence of these fools. The plan was to get everyone possible enrolled and dependent, then have the system blow up due to unsustainable subsidies.

That's why everyone on the left is freaking out right now - and they are freaking out - because this is a direct parallel to the ineffectiveness of the DMV.

The louder and more frequent someone is at defending this trainwreck, the more emotionally invested they are at making sure it doesn't stop the progress to single payer.

It's flabbergasting.

I think he was that oblivious. This is a man that has never run anything in his life.

No he knew. And Sebelius is throwing herself under the bus just like Rice in exchange for a promotion down the road.

Good gawd, the hallelujah chorus of Obama haters is in one place..

Obama as evil genius and drooling dope. Make up your warped minds.

evil genius? nothing he has ever done is genius and no one depicts him as a genius - only a nitwit like you would draw that conclusion - drooling dope yeah because drooling dopes are who elected him.

Pelosi on Sebelius and Obamacare: ‘Her Implementation Of This Is Fabulous’:cuckoo:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i9Lm6hSvkI]FLASHBACK: Pelosi on Sebelius and Obamacare: 'Implementation of this is fabulous' - YouTube[/ame]

Good gawd, the hallelujah chorus of Obama haters is in one place..

Obama as evil genius and drooling dope. Make up your warped minds.

:laugh2:

Why can't people disagree? Some people think he's as smart as his slobbering supporters say he is. Some people think he's a lightweight. It's obvious that he's never been in charge of anything before being President.

However, I bet you considered Bush '43 to be an idiot who was somehow smart enough to fool the Democrats into believing Saddam had WMDs - even if they said so before Bush was even a candidate.

CBS News has uncovered a serious pricing problem with HealthCare.gov. It stems from the Obama administration's efforts to improve its health care website. A new online feature can dramatically underestimate the cost of insurance.

The administration announced it would provide a new "shop and browse" feature Sunday, but it's not giving consumers the real picture. In some cases, people could end up paying double of what they see on the website, CBS News' Jan Crawford reported Wednesday on "CBS This Morning."

Read more: HealthCare.gov pricing feature can be off the mark - CBS News

As the Goldman Sachs Elevator tweeted: "The Nigerian Scammers already have better-working ObamaCare websites."

Maybe Obama can get the Best and Brightest of the Nigerian Scammers to fix Fed version.

funny-gifs-wake-up-lemming-sheeple.gif

"
Did President Obama and his circle of most trusted advisers repeatedly make that absurd promise because they just didn’t care what they had to do to get the thing passed, or because they legitimately didn’t know the extent of the damages that would result from the monster they’ve created? I’m not sure which one disturbs me more."

Oh, good: Insurance cancellation notices are snowballing « Hot Air

Forum List

Back