Zone1 The officer did not murder Floyd, should he get a new trial?

You never did explain what you don't understand about no life threatening injuries.

I did. Several times. It’s called Positional Asphyxia. I’ve posted links to several sources about it. You just won’t accept that anything but drugs killed Floyd. Facts, don’t matter to you.

I covered it. The crime rate has gone up over the last couple years, but that is expected with the economic situation. Why can’t you admit it is lower now than the 1990’s, when cops didn’t have these types of cases.
They can't find enough police to fill all the positions in my city. It's the same across America. Nobody wants to be a cop nowadays because they have a Target on their back. Due to bullshit like the George Floyd case and others

Ok. Let me get this straight. Just so I understand. In 1995, the DOJ, in an effort to set up Chauvin, a man who was in High School at the time, released a report outlining the dangers of Positional Asphyxiation. I’m sure they were advised by time traveling aliens. Because I can’t imagine how else this could have happened.

Do I need to continue? Really?
OH positional asphyxiation-----so it was not a matter of the pressure of. a knee on his
neck-----OK obese guy---drugged out his mind ---in a NON OPTIMAL position

I did. Several times. It’s called Positional Asphyxia. I’ve posted links to several sources about it. You just won’t accept that anything but drugs killed Floyd. Facts, don’t matter to you.
Floyd was walking time bomb, it's unfortunate that he died but he shouldn't have been breaking the law and been in that position. It's a travesty of Justice to Jail the officer for this. What is it you like about criminals so much?

OH positional asphyxiation-----so it was not a matter of the pressure of. a knee on his
neck-----OK obese guy---drugged out his mind ---in a NON OPTIMAL position
Yes sorry about the criminal on the ground with poor health, not

Again you demonstrate your stupidity. It's easy for forensics to tell if somebody drowned or not.

LOLOL

You were talking about mitigating "life threatening injuries" are. It took me only one post to get you to abandon that nonsense.

And btw, forensics can also determine positional asphyxia, which like drowning, doesn't necessarily leave "life threatening injuries."

LOLOL

You were talking about mitigating "life threatening injuries" are. It took me only one post to get you to abandon that nonsense.

And btw, forensics can also determine positional asphyxia, which like drowning, doesn't necessarily leave "life threatening injuries."
Like I said every time you open your mouth you prove your stupidity. There was no evidence of damage in his neck or throat. He was a criminal who died of a bad heart and drugs

LOLOL

So? the crime is that a cop did not POSITION the violent drugged perp with the expertise of a PULMONARY PHYSICIAN?

Like I said every time you open your mouth you prove your stupidity. There was no evidence of damage in his neck or throat. He was a criminal who died of a bad heart and drugs

:itsok:

And a murderer is safely locked up despite your complaints.

So? the crime is that a cop did not POSITION the violent drugged perp with the expertise of a PULMONARY PHYSICIAN?

That Floyd died, and the cops remained on top of him, is a pretty good indication that physician knew what he was talking about.

That Floyd died, and the cops remained on top of him, is a pretty good indication that physician knew what he was talking about.
well---I disagree. a charge of murder must include MENS REA --or something like that---
malicious intent. Long ago I was the person to call to DETERMINE if a person with a
bullet in his head was REALLY DEAD----it took me at least 20 minutes to be SURE

well---I disagree. a charge of murder must include MENS REA --or something like that---
malicious intent. Long ago I was the person to call to DETERMINE if a person with a
bullet in his head was REALLY DEAD----it took me at least 20 minutes to be SURE

2nd degree does not require intent.

LOL

No worries. America is still safer with murderers like Chauvin locked up.
I have a suggestion for you go find a criminal and help him pass some counterfeit money and do some fentanyl. Maybe then you'll be happier LOL dumbass

I have a suggestion for you go find a criminal and help him pass some counterfeit money and do some fentanyl. Maybe then you'll be happier LOL dumbass

What counterfeit money? I hear it was an alternate $20 bill.

See how stupid you are you can't even follow instructions

LOLOLOL

Did you really think I take instructions from YOU??

rotfl-gif.288736

Forum List

Back