The Official New York Primary Donald Trump Victory Thread

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Hi, I'm American patriot Steve McGarett and will be your host on this historic monumental day as we celebrate the election returns from New York. This will seal Donald Trump as the winner and send him on his way of becoming the next president of the United States. Polls close at 9pm Eastern.

Live feeds:
New York | Decision Desk HQ

Hi, I'm American patriot Steve McGarett and will be your host on this historic monumental day as we celebrate the election returns from New York. This will seal Donald Trump as the winner and send him on his way of becoming the next president of the United States. Polls close at 9pm Eastern.

Live feeds:

I'm superstitious and you know Steve, each time you've started a "Victory" thread before the fat lady has sung....something has gone wrong, like Ted Cruz winning for example :eusa_doh:

Live feeds:

I'm superstitious and you know Steve, each time you've started a "Victory" thread before the fat lady has sung....something has gone wrong, like Ted Cruz winning for example :eusa_doh:
That thread was only celebrating Trumps exit poll numbers at 3% of the vote counted.

Looking good so far. This is Steve McGarett reporting.

trump_best_chance_to_defeat_clinton_exit.jpg

Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana::banana::banana: NY loves Trump!!!!

Go Trump!

Trump is gonna win in New York..........but it needs to be YUGE..............

Cruz will get smacked down.............

Only Kasich has the ability to deny some delegates in this State............maybe in rural areas Cruz will do better.........

Trump needs basically all the delegates to help out on the recent losses to try and get the magic number...........Current law of averages put him about a 100 short of that...............he needs to sweep the North East states...............to get that number up.

Trump is gonna win in New York..........but it needs to be YUGE..............

Cruz will get smacked down.............

Only Kasich has the ability to deny some delegates in this State............maybe in rural areas Cruz will do better.........

Trump needs basically all the delegates to help out on the recent losses to try and get the magic number...........Current law of averages put him about a 100 short of that...............he needs to sweep the North East states...............to get that number up.

I hope the RNC doesn't steal half the delegates from NY off The Donald and give them to Rafael Cruz, like they've been doing in other States.

I also add The Donald wasn't taking questions from the MSM Propaganda POS either and he also mentioned how the DNC is shafting Bernie Sanders, good for The Donald.

Breaking:

Trump 90 delegates
Kasich 2 delegates

Cruz is officially eliminated from reaching 1237.

cruz-and-heidi_zpsg3jxcdh2.jpg

Last edited:

Live feeds:
Can't wait for President Trump

Forum List

Back