The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like one of you nutters to prove to me that Martin threw the first punch or initiated the confrontation. You keep saying it like it is fact. It is conjecture. Nobody saw it. Nobody witnessed the start of the confrontation.

Thanks.
It's proven I guess in the fight, and who was getting the worst end of the fight afterwards, in which ultimately determined who had or did get the immediate upper hand in the fight first, where as the outcome of the fight as determined by the man who felt his life was endangered all because of ended with a gun shot wound next right ? Also the condition of each individual after the fight, where as one could draw conclusions of who was the aggressor and who was the defender by the battle scars upon the bodies right? Then it is also possibly concluded in testimony by whom was winning and who was losing by the eyewitness account right? If Zimmerman would have thrown the first punch, then Martin would have had physical marks showing this upon his face, but he had none of this did he, so Zimmerman I guess according to you just beat himself up as so to implicate Martin as the aggressor in the situation ? No time for all that now was there ?

What if zimmerman threw the first punch, swung and missed, and then Martin decked him. What if zimmerman was reaching for his weapon and Martin hit him to prevent being shot?

GZ was not stalking. and him following TM was totally legal
I see it legal in the context of the watch program, and just as the dispatcher had suggested to Zimmerman when said "are you following him(?)", and GZ said yes, then next the dispatcher said "that we don't need you to do that sir". Now (imho) this was being said mainly for GZ's own protection in the situation, and in which GZ complied with afterwards when said OK.

The dispatcher with the assumption of course that GZ is the good guy for making the call in the first place, was worried about his safety when told him we don't need you to do that sir (follow Martin in the dark), otherwise instead of the dispatcher sighting some kind of law to GZ to not follow Martin because of that law, otherwise if he was saying this because of a law, then GZ would be breaking that law. This is what some would want it to appear as to be the case in all of this when the dispatcher said this to GZ " we don't need you to follow him sir", as it being based on some law in which he was using when said this.

So now it is the detractors opinion that the dispatcher at this point is now looking upon GZ as an iffy player who is breaking the law in the situation, instead of the dispatcher looking out for his safety in which was what the dispatch was doing all along when said this.

Now if he would have ignored the dispatcher telling him " we don't need you to do that sir", otherwise with silence, and the law would have shown up with Martin dead, and Zimmerman alive as the person who shot Martin dead, then Zimmerman would have a serious problem on his hands, but the fact that Martin replied to the dispatcher in compliance with the dispatchers alarming assessment of the situation, by him telling him that suggestion for his safety, places Zimmerman in a much better position for what would be found next in conjunction with everything that happened in testimony there of afterwards, because it makes sense as to how Zimmerman could have found himself facing an escalating situation after surveying the supposed suspect Martin that night, and Martin now knowing that he was being surveyed or looked upon by Zimmerman in a way in which he did not understand, so it became next a situation of grave confusion between the two, where as in the coming together of this confusion it unfortunately turns deadly within the dark of a stormy night for one of the people involved.

Now did Martin feel that he could take Zimmerman, for whom was following or surveying him in which he did not like, so he confronts Zimmerman in the thinking I am going to kick this creepy ass crackers butt for following me, but not knowing that the creepy ass cracker also had a gun because he was part of a neighborhood watch program ? If this is what Martin did or thought, then it should become a lesson learned by all in the future, that you don't come to a fight armed with nothing but your fist, when you ain't sure who this creepy ass cracker is in the fist place, and so if you could get yourself to safety and report that a creepy ass cracker was following you in the dark for no good reason, wouldn't that have been the best solution for Martin in the situation in hindsight now ? I have taken on some situations in my time in a foolish manor, and I was just fortunate that the one I was taking on did not have a gun, or I wouldn't be here today.

So what it comes down to, is if Zimmerman was within his legal right to survey the neighborhood under the watch program, and if he was within his legal means to be doing it in the way in which he was doing it, then he is in the clear, other than the fact of sadly allowing himself to be placed into a situation where a young man is dead now, and all because of his possible mistakes that were made upon his possible miss-identifying of Martin as a possible suspect in the problems that have been going on in the neighborhood lately in which are not proven he was linked to, and then Martin just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sadly it all added to the confusion due to the time of night that it was, the conditions of the night, the setting, the wearing of clothes that appear suspect, the walking and acting strangely that Zimmerman noticed as a watchman based on his supposed training I'm guessing, thus creating the perfect storm of confusion in which could even place a seasoned police officer in the same boat of miss-identifying a potential suspect in such a case, where as such conditions would make the police officer want to question the suspect as to where he is going maybe, and why he is out walking in such horrid conditions in a neighborhood plagued with crime ? It appears that what we have is the perfect storm of confusion in this whole tragic situation, and in such a situation people must know to keep their heads calm cool and collected or face the same possible results again and again, just as these types of scenarios sadly play out all over this nation in confusion there of, but it takes all to learn and keep themselves safe, and ultimately out of these perfect storms regardless of who it is that we may encounter or are dealing with at anytime in our lives.

Stay safe everybody and learn or educate yourselves, it is the only way forward in life.

Even if it is all just a "perfect storm of confusion," which I disagree with: it was a whole lot of monumental bad judgments on Zimmerman's part, but if we accept the "storm of confusion" idea, without the gun, there would be no dead kid. Zimmerman, this guy should not have been carrying a concealed weapon: he had to reason to have one, he was a nut case, he was on anti-depressants, he had a history of violence and problems with the police, etc. This guy should not have had a gun. No gun: no dead, innocent, unarmed civilian. Not a 'perfect storm of confusion,' but a big, huge problem of gun control.

and if Zimmerman didn't have a gun how much more beating could he take? It is reasonable to assume he could have ended up dead if he continued, rather than Martin.

I see it legal in the context of the watch program, and just as the dispatcher had suggested to Zimmerman when said "are you following him(?)", and GZ said yes, then next the dispatcher said "that we don't need you to do that sir". Now (imho) this was being said mainly for GZ's own protection in the situation, and in which GZ complied with afterwards when said OK.

The dispatcher with the assumption of course that GZ is the good guy for making the call in the first place, was worried about his safety when told him we don't need you to do that sir (follow Martin in the dark), otherwise instead of the dispatcher sighting some kind of law to GZ to not follow Martin because of that law, otherwise if he was saying this because of a law, then GZ would be breaking that law. This is what some would want it to appear as to be the case in all of this when the dispatcher said this to GZ " we don't need you to follow him sir", as it being based on some law in which he was using when said this.

So now it is the detractors opinion that the dispatcher at this point is now looking upon GZ as an iffy player who is breaking the law in the situation, instead of the dispatcher looking out for his safety in which was what the dispatch was doing all along when said this.

Now if he would have ignored the dispatcher telling him " we don't need you to do that sir", otherwise with silence, and the law would have shown up with Martin dead, and Zimmerman alive as the person who shot Martin dead, then Zimmerman would have a serious problem on his hands, but the fact that Martin replied to the dispatcher in compliance with the dispatchers alarming assessment of the situation, by him telling him that suggestion for his safety, places Zimmerman in a much better position for what would be found next in conjunction with everything that happened in testimony there of afterwards, because it makes sense as to how Zimmerman could have found himself facing an escalating situation after surveying the supposed suspect Martin that night, and Martin now knowing that he was being surveyed or looked upon by Zimmerman in a way in which he did not understand, so it became next a situation of grave confusion between the two, where as in the coming together of this confusion it unfortunately turns deadly within the dark of a stormy night for one of the people involved.

Now did Martin feel that he could take Zimmerman, for whom was following or surveying him in which he did not like, so he confronts Zimmerman in the thinking I am going to kick this creepy ass crackers butt for following me, but not knowing that the creepy ass cracker also had a gun because he was part of a neighborhood watch program ? If this is what Martin did or thought, then it should become a lesson learned by all in the future, that you don't come to a fight armed with nothing but your fist, when you ain't sure who this creepy ass cracker is in the fist place, and so if you could get yourself to safety and report that a creepy ass cracker was following you in the dark for no good reason, wouldn't that have been the best solution for Martin in the situation in hindsight now ? I have taken on some situations in my time in a foolish manor, and I was just fortunate that the one I was taking on did not have a gun, or I wouldn't be here today.

So what it comes down to, is if Zimmerman was within his legal right to survey the neighborhood under the watch program, and if he was within his legal means to be doing it in the way in which he was doing it, then he is in the clear, other than the fact of sadly allowing himself to be placed into a situation where a young man is dead now, and all because of his possible mistakes that were made upon his possible miss-identifying of Martin as a possible suspect in the problems that have been going on in the neighborhood lately in which are not proven he was linked to, and then Martin just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. Sadly it all added to the confusion due to the time of night that it was, the conditions of the night, the setting, the wearing of clothes that appear suspect, the walking and acting strangely that Zimmerman noticed as a watchman based on his supposed training I'm guessing, thus creating the perfect storm of confusion in which could even place a seasoned police officer in the same boat of miss-identifying a potential suspect in such a case, where as such conditions would make the police officer want to question the suspect as to where he is going maybe, and why he is out walking in such horrid conditions in a neighborhood plagued with crime ? It appears that what we have is the perfect storm of confusion in this whole tragic situation, and in such a situation people must know to keep their heads calm cool and collected or face the same possible results again and again, just as these types of scenarios sadly play out all over this nation in confusion there of, but it takes all to learn and keep themselves safe, and ultimately out of these perfect storms regardless of who it is that we may encounter or are dealing with at anytime in our lives.

Stay safe everybody and learn or educate yourselves, it is the only way forward in life.

Even if it is all just a "perfect storm of confusion," which I disagree with: it was a whole lot of monumental bad judgments on Zimmerman's part, but if we accept the "storm of confusion" idea, without the gun, there would be no dead kid. Zimmerman, this guy should not have been carrying a concealed weapon: he had to reason to have one, he was a nut case, he was on anti-depressants, he had a history of violence and problems with the police, etc. This guy should not have had a gun. No gun: no dead, innocent, unarmed civilian. Not a 'perfect storm of confusion,' but a big, huge problem of gun control.

and if Zimmerman didn't have a gun how much more beating could he take? It is reasonable to assume he could have ended up dead if he continued, rather than Martin.

If the rolls were reverse no one would give two shits about this case. This is the sad reality of this.

A little off topic but just shows how stupid some of the media are: Television station KTVU in San Francisco called the NTSB to find out the names of the pilots in the plane crash and these are the names they reported on the noon broadcast yesterday. Capt Sum Ting Wong, Ho Lee Fuk, Wi Tu Lo and Bang Ding Ow.

They issued a number of on air apologies later.

Geez...

What in the world could be taking the jury this long? What issue is unclear?

Lord, I hope they get this right.

If they are trying to analyze the technical fyi on the gun/positions of the dummy--it may take a long time. Hopefully they are allowing those who know of such things--former CCP woman and safety officer woman to handle that.

'Peering into the heart and mind' of GZ or TM--that could also be endless.

Their foreperson should remind the group to focus.

Or they're hung....

GZ was not stalking. and him following TM was totally legal

Oh no, now here you are trying to link it all to gun control, I mean so sad you people are in your every angle agenda in which you keep, and at the ready for every situation available unto you. Well forget it because Americans will not being giving up their guns no time soon, especially when looking to close the gap/timeline between their safety in the immediate circumstance, and when the police finally get there in the aftermath of a situation and/or circumstance.

Last edited:
What in the world could be taking the jury this long? What issue is unclear?

Lord, I hope they get this right.

If they are trying to analyze the technical fyi on the gun/positions of the dummy--it may take a long time. Hopefully they are allowing those who know of such things--former CCP woman and safety officer woman to handle that.

Or they're hung....

The more you say it, the more I feel it might not be a bad outcome.

Whatever the verdict, I hope that ends it and the madness stops.

have you figured out the next one to watch

Oops. I'm having an attention span issue. lol

Ummmm. No. I can't see the forest through the trees right now. Can we please not make it an emotional one? I'm fn tired and I need to do some work bad.

Jodi DP hearing is the 16th I think to set the next DP date.

When is Castro going up? He's slapped with THREE HUNDRED AND TWENTY NINE COUNTS! and pled not guilty.

July 29/Andrea Schneiderman--Dunwoody woman --upscale Atlanta community--charged with ? conspiracy --her boss/lover killed her husband in a day care center parking lot. Not that emotional--HLN has some dramatic clips. The lover has been convicted--on insanity.

Or they're hung....

How long did Jodi jury take on the M1? I can't remember.

I think they took 4 on DP to come say they were hanging and went back for 4 more.

Oh no, now here you are trying to link it all to gun control, I mean so sad you people are in your every angle agenda in which you keep, and at the ready for every situation available unto you. Well for get it because Americans will not being giving up their guns no time soon, especially when looking to close the gap/timeline between their safety in the immediate circumstance, and when the police finally get there in the aftermath of a situation and/or circumstance.

Like I said...The left has two reasons for their media circus!
1. Gun control
2. To guilt whitey

These are two of their babies. :eusa_shhh:

Or they're hung....

Their foreperson needs to be strict with the group. 'We are going to do this'.

If anyone is/has been the wife of a military person--that person should be in charge. We will accomplish our mission. I've seen it done.

If its a hung jury, you better bet your ass the state will re-file charges and start a new trial. I don't think O'Mara will defend Zimmerman for free and Zimmerman will be stuck with some crappy Public Defender.

Hello dummies. I am not asking for your interpretation of the self defense laws in Florida. I am asking THOSE WHO CLAIM THAT MARTIN STARTED THE FIGHT to prove it.

Simple.

If its a hung jury, you better bet your ass the state will re-file charges and start a new trial. I don't think O'Mara will defend Zimmerman for free and Zimmerman will be stuck with some crappy Public Defender.

Stamina is committed. I think he'll be there til the end.

I would like one of you nutters to prove to me that Martin threw the first punch or initiated the confrontation. You keep saying it like it is fact. It is conjecture. Nobody saw it. Nobody witnessed the start of the confrontation.

Thanks.
It's proven I guess in the fight, and who was getting the worst end of the fight afterwards, in which ultimately determined who had or did get the immediate upper hand in the fight first, where as the outcome of the fight as determined by the man who felt his life was endangered all because of ended with a gun shot wound next right ? Also the condition of each individual after the fight, where as one could draw conclusions of who was the aggressor and who was the defender by the battle scars upon the bodies right? Then it is also possibly concluded in testimony by whom was winning and who was losing by the eyewitness account right? If Zimmerman would have thrown the first punch, then Martin would have had physical marks showing this upon his face, but he had none of this did he, so Zimmerman I guess according to you just beat himself up as so to implicate Martin as the aggressor in the situation ? No time for all that now was there ?

What if zimmerman threw the first punch, swung and missed, and then Martin decked him. What if zimmerman was reaching for his weapon and Martin hit him to prevent being shot?
If this was the case, then Martin should have only threw a defensive punch in order to give him time to escape to safety, and to call the law quickly while in hiding, not to instead stay there with this stranger trying to bam his head into the ground, especially not knowing that the stranger could possibly turn the situation back on him in the fight, and to kill him also. Martin made some serious and fatal mistakes in all of this, therefore completing the perfect storm of confusion that to have been completed between these two.

Last edited:
I will have to say the longer they take, the more probability there is they are dealing with more than facts in evidence in this case. On the other hand, a too quick verdict would have also been suspect and the judge would likely have challenged it. I do think we'll have a verdict this afternoon though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back