The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Innocent until proven guilty" that's how the judicial must work and this is a prime example of it... The prosecution could not prove Zimmerman was guilty. My faith in the judicial system is solid. Well at least for the moment.

I trust our justice system....but I think it's important to remember, Trayvon Martin did not deserve to die either.

Sad situation all around - Zimmerman is going to have to live with killing a person when it could have been avoided had he heeded the police. And Trayvon Martin is still a kid who is dead.

I don't know. I don't think there is any celebration to be had though I think the verdict is fair.

We totally hear you. And it's been said over an over an over again in this thread. This is a tragic event - we have talked about it at length, parent loss, everything, this has been hashed out for pages about the travesty of the event itself.

This was an event that was the catalyst for all of the political and other agendas. We didn't create it. I.... totally defended his mom many times.

Promise, it's not anything other than justice for a witch hunt and it's mainly about about the government.

It's not about the tragedy. We all recognize that.

This is a lose lose..

Other than the gubbamint lose - that's a win.

;-0

Exactly. Everyone loses. Especially a dead kid who can't defend his reputation. I guess I would hope that people would quietly except the verdict - realizing that a young man is still just as dead and another young man will live with that on his conscience.

Ah, it's bad. Can't they leave Trayvon's character alone now? He can't defend himself. It's disgusting and such a waste of two lives.

He didn't have to mug somebody.

I trust our justice system....but I think it's important to remember, Trayvon Martin did not deserve to die either.

Sad situation all around - Zimmerman is going to have to live with killing a person when it could have been avoided had he heeded the police. And Trayvon Martin is still a kid who is dead.

I don't know. I don't think there is any celebration to be had though I think the verdict is fair.

We totally hear you. And it's been said over an over an over again in this thread. This is a tragic event - we have talked about it at length, parent loss, everything, this has been hashed out for pages about the travesty of the event itself.

This was an event that was the catalyst for all of the political and other agendas. We didn't create it. I.... totally defended his mom many times.

Promise, it's not anything other than justice for a witch hunt and it's mainly about about the government.

It's not about the tragedy. We all recognize that.

This is a lose lose..

Other than the gubbamint lose - that's a win.

;-0

Owe you rep...:thup:

Watch Zimmerman file a lawsuit for slander against the media now. Since them editing his 911 tape and portraying him as a racist obviously has affected his public image negatively. He'll probably sue NBC/ABC/CBS and win a few million, relocate to Brazil or Peru or something, change his name, and disappear from the world.

And the trial by media continues. This headline is on the Huffington Post article tonight:

George Zimmerman Not Guilty: Jury Lets Trayvon Martin Killer Go

Sadly it looks like it won't be over for awhile yet.

its the reason why we are even here discussing it, you'd think they would have learned something......a pox on their house.

Well he did kill him. Nobody has to tiptoe around that.

It is highly unlikely and I mean astronomical that someone would get a gun flashed in their face and then try to take the gunman out with flying fists. It is doubtful that happened but if it did Martin would be another dead Darwin award winner.

Martin’s Twitter feed reads as a parody of poor grammar and an even more impoverished vocabulary. There, he’s a “No Limit N-gga,” girls he knows are “bitches” and “hoes,” and the primary extracurricular activity he immerses himself in is marijuana. The gold-teeth smile, the tattoos, the ten-day suspension from school, and all the rest appear as pathetic attempts to assert his virility. Yet, as his supporters point out, Trayvon also liked Skittles and Chuck E. Cheese’s.

He was a 17 year old kid and like most 17 year olds stuck in the adolescent cool.

What's pathetic is losing sight of the fact that he was just a teen and he's dead and he can't defend himself or grow up. He can't become an adult and people are celebrating that. I doubt Zimmerman is celebrating that. In fact, I suspect that the act has had a far deeper affect on HIM as a person than on any of his "supporters" who are cheering the death of a boy who has been suitably demonized into a form that makes his death somehow justified.

Not cheering the death...cheering the verdict.

I think everyone, including Zimmerman, wish this never happened...

Want to find someone to blame?

Blame the CRIMINALS terrorizing Twin Lakes that set the stage for this this shooting.

So many parents that are affected. You do all you can and one wrong decision to regret the rest of your life.

Nobody could stop my brother. He really needed and wanted guidance. I hope more kids of every kind find that sort of guidance.

This is still my favorite moment from the trial...

bao2_zps588063bc.png

I think Zimmerman will be haunted forever by this and I agree with coyote. I think he feels really really bad he had to shoot this guy.

zimmerman said he felt bad about it

he in open court tried to apologize to the parents of martin

BEER for STAMINA!!!

Go take out the rest of liars and shysters and make America balanced and fair once again.

Sharpton and Jackson are a couple of old used up race baiters. That is all they have. They are truly disgusting. I have seen where they are not really revrunds. I shall have to document that but as far as I am concerned, they are completely irrelevant.

Despicable!

You say sad situation all around but the verdict is fair. Florida always gets it wrong from Casey Anthony to George Zimmerman.

For whatever reasons these archane and obscure laws down there seem to benefit and even protect the killer and not the victim. I can't say the verdict is fair, it's disappointing and more.

Pos Rep for Sarah G!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back