The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick I firmly believe that you are of very low intellect. You should spend more time getting to the bottom of who is to blame for that.

So we can agree to respect each other's opinions on whether GZ is racist or not? I haven't badgered anyone for believing he is not racist.

What were you doing this past week? Being a pest. If you want anyone to respect your opinions, you need to quit being a troll.

Quick I firmly believe that you are of very low intellect. You should spend more time getting to the bottom of who is to blame for that.

So we can agree to respect each other's opinions on whether GZ is racist or not? I haven't badgered anyone for believing he is not racist.

That racist neighborhood watch leader GZ has this to say to your opinion:

Last edited by a moderator:
14 times. He screamed 14 times.

Nobody would help. Must've been swallow's neighborhood.

What were you doing this past week? Being a pest. If you want anyone to respect your opinions, you need to quit being a troll.

I didn't ask anyone to respect ALL my opinions. I was trying to end this endless and tiresome back-and-forth single question. Do you have difficulties in reading comprehension or are you just retarded?

I didn't ask anyone to respect ALL my opinions. I was trying to end this endless and tiresome back-and-forth single question. Do you have difficulties in reading comprehension or are you just retarded?

Guess what quick you just profiled. That makes you a racist.

Guess what quick you just profiled. That makes you a racist.

Whoop-de-doo.

Getting defensive are we? If you don't like the way things are done here, get the fuck out of this thread. It's that simple, kiddo. Do you have a problem with that? Or are you you hard of hearing?

Getting defensive are we? If you don't like the way things are done here, get the fuck out of this thread. It's that simple, kiddo. Do you have a problem with that? Or are you you hard of hearing?

Getting condescending are we? Just because I'm a newb here doesn't mean I'm going to roll-over and die on important questions.

The medical examiner was quite clear that Zimmerman's injuries were very minor and needed no stitches or bandages. I noticed he'd put two large bandages on his head the next morning for the walk through ... for drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back