The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's weird. According to the left here, Zimmerman was out hunting blacks to kill.....go figure.

According to some on the right here the killing was just a happy little accident

Yup.

Now let's sit back and see if these righties have something nice to say about Eric Holder. Don't hold your breath.

Yep..you'd be wrong to hold your breath. You'd probably suffocate. Steadman is as incompetent as his boss.

They don't "do what I wanted"...they are doing what the law requires.

Did you mom say "wow noteapartypleez, you are doing such a great job breathing today...keep up the good work!"

Seriously, the Justice Department is in enough deep shit as it is, now it has to make a spectacle out of a poor man.

Oh F U. You won't give 'em an inch, will you? Even when they do what you want, you still stick your little dick in the sand.

No I most certainly will not. They don't seem to care giving Zimmerman any inches do they? The Justice Department has never done what I want, frankly I don't care for it anymore.

Please try pulling you head out of the sand, I can't get my dick out of the sand when you're holding on to it so fiercely.

It's being reported by the Los Angeles Times. The article states that ""It's a very tough, tough case to sell" because of the lack of witnesses and "In most of these [hate crime] cases, you have someone who had made racial statements or you have a group who goes looking to attack a person based on their race." The FBI ruled that there was no evidence that George Zimmerman acted out of racial bias.

George Zimmerman unlikely to face federal charges - latimes.com

WASHINGTON — George Zimmerman is unlikely to face federal charges for killing black teenager Trayvon Martin because it would be difficult to prove he acted out of racial bias, Justice Department officials said Tuesday.

federal prosecution of Zimmerman would require clear evidence that he set out to attack the unarmed Martin because he was black.

So far, prosecutors have not shown evidence that Zimmerman acted out of racial bias.

That's weird. According to the left here, Zimmerman was out hunting blacks to kill.....go figure.

According to some on the right here the killing was just a happy little accident

Still peeing your panties of this aren't ya?

It's being reported by the Los Angeles Times. The article states that ""It's a very tough, tough case to sell" because of the lack of witnesses and "In most of these [hate crime] cases, you have someone who had made racial statements or you have a group who goes looking to attack a person based on their race." The FBI ruled that there was no evidence that George Zimmerman acted out of racial bias.

George Zimmerman unlikely to face federal charges - latimes.com

WASHINGTON — George Zimmerman is unlikely to face federal charges for killing black teenager Trayvon Martin because it would be difficult to prove he acted out of racial bias, Justice Department officials said Tuesday.

federal prosecution of Zimmerman would require clear evidence that he set out to attack the unarmed Martin because he was black.

So far, prosecutors have not shown evidence that Zimmerman acted out of racial bias.

:bsflag:

Yup.

Now let's sit back and see if these righties have something nice to say about Eric Holder. Don't hold your breath.

when will Holder and Barack not abuse their power?

when will they something nice about white people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back