The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As many as it takes to show she is lying.

So this could take a few months? Why don't they just waterboard her?

Of course all of this will be perfectly acceptable to you when the prosecution does the same thing to Zimmerman. Bigot.

No. It would not be perfectly acceptable to me if the prosecution did the same thing to Zimmerman. Bigot? You imagine what I might think, then based on your imagination you accuse me of Bigotry?

WOW

Why do the ads that keep coming up above and below this thread keep talking about losing a lot of fat? :evil:

Took a look at the page source they are using google's advertising service. Basically the idea is when you search for something or browse a web page such as an item to buy in amazon, they (google, amazon etc.) keep track of it. Google's advertising product figures that you'd like to see advertisements about loosing weight, might even click on em. This presumably based on some recent searches you did. Or someone else did on your web browser.

I have done no recent searched about weight loss. I have a terminal illness and am losing without any aids.

Dumbass, those ads are coming up because people on this thread are discussing the fatness of the witness!

No mam. I checked the source code you are incorrect.

That's the testimony I heard, Martin called her "from his house".

And that was the prosecutions witness.

This isn't going at all well for the prosecution.

1016070_616222665068940_946360971_n.jpg

This whole thing is ludicrous.
Prosecutor says N word...calls it the N word...but its ok to say cracker. Creepy ass cracker. Why doesn't he say CAC words?

Arrrrgggg.

I don't understand english.

I understand english very well, sir.

So...which is it, dumbass?

This whole thing is ludicrous.
Prosecutor says N word...calls it the N word...but its ok to say cracker. Creepy ass cracker. Why doesn't he say CAC words?

Arrrrgggg.

"In your culture..." What a nice way to put things. Trying to make it a little PC there West?

Where did you hear that testimony? She texted him 200 times that day but he was talking to her on the way to and from the 711. She was the last one to speak to him that day, right up until his murder on the dog run.

Why do you guys think Zimmerman should get to walk after killing that kid? Would you feel differently if he had murdered your child? You all seem so indifferent to Travon's death. Somebody killed that kid and you want that guy back on the streets like tomorrow..

Where did you hear that testimony? She texted him 200 times that day but he was talking to her on the way to and from the 711. She was the last one to speak to him that day, right up until his murder on the dog run.

Why do you guys think Zimmerman should get to walk after killing that kid? Would you feel differently if he had murdered your child? You all seem so indifferent to Travon's death. Somebody killed that kid and you want that guy back on the streets like tomorrow..

Why are you so quick to send a possibly innocent guy to prison for the rest of his life?

Isn't the Prosecution essentially saying that Trayvon Martin was "standing his ground" when George Zimmerman got out of his SUV and tried to follow him? I mean...I guess that's their theory. To be honest with you it hasn't made sense since the beginning given the facts. It's hard to make that charge however if Martin is AT the condo and safe...but then goes BACK to confront someone who has no idea where Martin has gone.

At that point it's Martin that is the aggressor...not Zimmerman.

Rachel testified several times in fact that Trayvon was outside the girlfriend's condo when she called him back. She testified that he sounded out of breath and tired after running. At that point he's several hundred yards from where the fight took place and right there at the door to "safety" if he were truly scared. But he doesn't go into the condo...does he, Sarah? No, he goes back to confront the "creepy assed Cracker".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back