The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the testimony I heard, Martin called her "from his house".

And that was the prosecutions witness.

This isn't going at all well for the prosecution.

Where did you hear that testimony? She texted him 200 times that day but he was talking to her on the way to and from the 711. She was the last one to speak to him that day, right up until his murder on the dog run.

Why do you guys think Zimmerman should get to walk after killing that kid? Would you feel differently if he had murdered your child? You all seem so indifferent to Travon's death. Somebody killed that kid and you want that guy back on the streets like tomorrow..

I'll have to wait for the transcript...but the defense asked "why didn't Martin run home" and she answered "he was home".

Everything I've seen says it was self defense.

Martin, a gangster wannabe, dope smoking, racist, suspended two or three times from school, caught with stolen merchandise, suspended for fighting, caught with "burglary tools", and finally shipped away from home as a last resort.

Versus Zimmerman, community organizer, neighborhood watch captain, tutor of disadvantaged children, furthering his education taking college courses while working, protested the beating of a black homeless man and accused the police of a coverup...who was out that night, not protecting his own property, but watching over his neighbors.

And then there is the evidence.

Martin was on top of Zimmerman beating him.

Martin had ZERO fight related injuries.

The back of Zimmerman's head was bloodied by contact with a hard surface.

His nose was broken.

Zimmerman was yelling for help.

Zimmerman called the police.

Martin called his girlfriend.

And now we find out Martin had reach home...but went back to confront Zimmerman!

That is EXACTLY what you all have been saying is what Zimmerman did, and that was why Zimmerman was guilty.

Now it turns out that it was MARTIN that left his home to confront Zimmerman.

Why are you so quick to send a possibly innocent guy to prison for the rest of his life?

He isn't innocent. He shot and killed the boy, the evidence is Travon had no Zimmerman blood, bruises on his hands. Not even under his nails.

Not certain why I have to continue explaining this stuff to you all. Slow learners?

You really just pick and choose what fits your belief in this case don't you? They fought, that is agreed by both sides. This case is to decide who was the aggressor.

No it is not agreed. The prosecution made that point in his opening that there were no bruises, was no blood on the kid. You all just continue to deny that fact..

I'll be around now and then to remind you dopes of the facts.

I've got to ask Sarah G, how do you think Zimmerman got the bloody nose and the scrapes and bumps on his head?

What I think is that he was very upset after killing that kid and possibly fell. The scratches on the back of his head were like he scrapped it on the sidewalk. He may have fallen on his face then rolled over to get back up. My opinion only.

Again, no blood on Martin you just can't explain that away.

I've got to ask Sarah G, how do you think Zimmerman got the bloody nose and the scrapes and bumps on his head?

What I think is that he was very upset after killing that kid and possibly fell. The scratches on the back of his head were like he scrapped it on the sidewalk. He may have fallen on his face then rolled over to get back up. My opinion only.

He was "upset" and because of that managed to fall on both his face AND on the back of his head? That's your opinion? That's some funny shit, Sarah...it's right up there with "I didn't punch that guy in the face...he hit my fist with his face!":cuckoo:

The star witness is proving to be a disaster for the prosecution. A verdict based on facts and evidence will result in exoneration. Looks like it's all over except for the rioting.

He isn't innocent. He shot and killed the boy, the evidence is Travon had no Zimmerman blood, bruises on his hands. Not even under his nails.

Not certain why I have to continue explaining this stuff to you all. Slow learners?

You really just pick and choose what fits your belief in this case don't you? They fought, that is agreed by both sides. This case is to decide who was the aggressor.

No it is not agreed. The prosecution made that point in his opening that there were no bruises, was no blood on the kid. You all just continue to deny that fact..

I'll be around now and then to remind you dopes of the facts.

You will never agree. You will never have an objective frame of mind. You let your biases dictate your judgment. Ever contentious, non inquisitive. All instinct.

Last edited:

Appreciate the answer.

For me, also just an opinion, even though Zimmerman's lawyers have been saying sucker punch I think it was more arm or elbows. I heard that Martin was into MMA fighting and I think he was using arm/elbow strikes which is much more effective when straddling someone.

Just one more thing before I go, why was the defense focusing on the "get off, get off" comment rather than Martin being at his house and running back to beat up Zimmerman if that was really what happened? If it was true, the defense would have spent a lot more time on that.

Just one more thing before I go, why was the defense focusing on the "get off, get off" comment rather than Martin being at his house and running back to beat up Zimmerman if that was really what happened? If it was true, the defense would have spent a lot more time on that.

Just take your whiney ass and go. Trayvon was a racist, violent thug, and he paid the price of messing with someone who was packing. His girlfriend defines him and his culture, stupid,barley can read, racist slut thug wannabe.

They focused on it because it wasn't consistent with what she said in earlier testimony. It's how you show that someone's either being dishonest or that their recollection is faulty. Trust me, the Defense is going to have a FIELD DAY with that comment of hers that he was at the condo. They haven't even started their defense yet...this is the Prosecution's case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back