The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it was great!!!! It allowed me to retire at 46.
So I guess Micky Ds has a better retirement plan then you "major financial firm".

I worked for the NYSE for 13.5 years.

So..yeah..they have a pretty good retirement plan.

The new place..also has a nifty plan.

The pay is pretty good too. I've been all over the world.

Much better I suppose..than your mom's basement.

Sorry dumbshit. That insult doesnt work in Texas. We dont have basements.

With all that traveling,doesnt your boyfriend get lonely?

There you go projecting again you Texas Faggot.

Last time I was in a Texas Airport (I wouldn't bother to leave, that place is such a crap hole), I saw unbelievably obese people there.

How the fuck do you mount your boyfriend with all that belly fat? Just curious you fag.

I figure he could differentiate between skin color and red and black through a light shinning in his face,rain, cloud cover darkness while other witness could not see colors....

The patio light was on right behind him...no light in his eyes but good illumination.

I'm pretty sure he was also the closest.

No. he said he put one foot out the door. Martin's body was laying in between his apartment and another witnesses apartment. I believe he said he only saw between 6*8 seconds of the fight.

And I find it strange that a guy would go inside lock the door and run upstairs because of a fight.

I'd bet he keeps his gun upstairs in a nightstand.

He didn't "act properly" at all. He wasn't a Law Enforcement Officer and there are laws against following and menacing others. Most Neighborhood Watch Folks are cautioned against patrolling armed as well, for obvious reasons. He had zero standing to do what he did when he got out of his car and followed a frightened kid. And it seems that he didn't have the proper training to handle the situation.

It's also becoming more and more clear that he had an agenda. And that agenda was to hunt and kill a human being.

:lol: Show me the Florida law that says following, watching or reporting someone is a crime or illegal. :lol:

Martin the racist had the agenda to kill a creepy ass cracker. The race groups, community organizers, schools, politicians & media keep preaching to the black community to hate white crackers who are oppressing them.

784.048 Stalking; definitions; penalties.—
(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, which evidences a continuity of purpose. The term does not include constitutionally protected activity such as picketing or other organized protests.
Statutes & Constitution :View Statutes : Online Sunshine

It's sad that you didn't read your own link.

Or possibly it's sadder that you did and tried to intentionally deceive the readers of your posts.

Here is the fact...from your own posted source:
[SIZE=-1]A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.

[/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]Every definition on that page specifically states that a pattern of REPEATEDLY FOLLOWING or harassing is a prerequisite.

Your credibility was zero...now it is a negative quantity.
[/SIZE]​

Last edited:
In the audio just now, Zimmerman was asked

"Did you want to catch him? Catch the bad guy?"

Zimmerman replied emphatically, "No!"

To which the investigator replied, "That just isn't your way, is it?"

Officer Singleton: "Would you have done the same thing (following Martin) had the person been white?"

George Zimmerman: "Yes."

Case closed. Zimmerman is not a racist. Liberals please exit stage left.

-Blacks think they can commit crimes
-Blacks think they can have a double standard in a court of law. Quite simply they think they can beat on someone and that someone doesn't have a right to self defense.

Who gives a shit if Zimmerman was watching the kid...Trayvon didn't have a right to 1. attack him, 2# threaten to kill him.

He didn't "act properly" at all. He wasn't a Law Enforcement Officer and there are laws against following and menacing others. Most Neighborhood Watch Folks are cautioned against patrolling armed as well, for obvious reasons. He had zero standing to do what he did when he got out of his car and followed a frightened kid. And it seems that he didn't have the proper training to handle the situation.

It's also becoming more and more clear that he had an agenda. And that agenda was to hunt and kill a human being.

:lol: Show me the Florida law that says following, watching or reporting someone is a crime or illegal. :lol:

Martin the racist had the agenda to kill a creepy ass cracker. The race groups, community organizers, schools, politicians & media keep preaching to the black community to hate white crackers who are oppressing them.

(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person which causes substantial emotional distress to that person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, which evidences a continuity of purpose. The term does not include constitutionally protected activity such as picketing or other organized protests.

:cuckoo: Zimmerman was not charged with stalking. :lol: He did not repeatedly stalk Martin over a long period in a pattern of conduct or series of acts to causes substantial emotional distress. :cuckoo: GZ reported & attempted to keep an eye on him until police arrived shortly. There is no law against that. :cuckoo: Martin escalated his race fueled rage agression against Zimmerman after GZ screamed HELP!, did not harm him, & retreated. Martin was a criminal breaking many laws as he, attacked, beat & attempted to kill GZ.

However there are laws against inciting riots & racist hate crimes committed by Martin, his family, Al Sharpton, NBC, Eric Holder & Obama.

Last edited:
What side of the aisle does an objective person fall on today? Well this post above looks like a good place to start.:eusa_angel:

Hello Forum!!!

RKM...very observant you are. Last night while looking at the "debris" field, I noticed the same thing about the body...that it was further down the walk than I expected...it gives the appearance that GZ could have been walking in that direction and not back to his truck...and that the confrontation took place down the walk.

BUT BUT BUT....

The retort to that is the flashlight positioned very close to the cross in the "T"...that puts the initial confrontation back at the cross of the "T"...back to square one.

Most likely, GZ was headed back in the direction of his truck after he had went up the walk to find the street sign and did not see Trayvon.

The only way not to believe this is to believe that the flashlight was staged that night...i wouldnt buy that for a second....too close to the incident and no one would know to stage something like that that soon in the dark....like: lets see I need to put the flashlight here to show I was going back to my truck...GZ would not have had the foresight to see the need to stage a flashlight at this point.

So he was probably going in the direction of his truck and then heard Trayvon yelling out "is there a problem" or something to that effect.

You lost me.

You say RKM is observant, then blow his theory out of the water.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address so the cops could meet him there.

Nothing about that seems unreasonable.

Yes you are correct...he described it as a court...so he figured if he walked to the other side he knew he would be on his street and would just need to see an apartment number to give a complete address.

Yes you are correct...I misspoke...it was an apt # not a street sign.

And it was very observant for him to notice the body further down the walk...but the flashlight brings it back. Give the guy some credit.

DONT TAZE ME, BRO!

Hands swinging.. stuff like key chains get tossed. Where's the blood? Where did the witnesses place the fight.. how did they get there... rolling over and over and over and over ... nah.. GZ may have gone where he said but he did, but he did not go back to the truck, he saw TM and went down the sidewalk toward TM. Could not see the teen standing right next to him at the T? BS.

:cuckoo: Zimmerman was not charged with stalking. :lol: He did not stalk Martin over a long period in a pattern of conduct or series of acts to causes substantial emotional distress. :cuckoo: GZ reported & attempted to keep an eye on him until police arrived. There is no law against that. :cuckoo:

However there are laws against inciting riots & racist hate crimes committed by Martin, his family, Al Sharpton, NBC & Obama.

Truthseeker is lying.

Rule 41 may well become an axiom.

Hard to make that testimony jibe with the physical evidence, Sarah! Zimmerman's got grass on his back...Martin has grass on his knees. Zimmerman has the physical damage...Martin has none other than an abrasion on his knuckle and the gun shot wound. Goode is the only witness that is outside and close to the fight. The rest are looking through windows at a distance in dim light.

Tray had grass all the way up his legs. He was found by the police officer laying face down with his arms under him.

I have to get some work done.

What?

Give a link or you are bullshitting this so called evidence. Oh and btw make sure you send it to the Prosecution because obviously they missed what you know.

The officer who came on the scene testified to it not that you would be commenting from any informed stance. He turned him over and tried to revive him. Air was coming from Tray's chest so he asked another person to get him Saran Wrap. They gave him plastic bags instead.

The witness was very graphic, had jurors crying.

Stop talking unless you know the facts, please.

Could not see the teen standing right next to him at the T?

I have a very dark hallway. When my roomie comes out of his room to go to the bathroom, which is in the hallway where all the doors to all the bedrooms are....and I come out of my bedroom and he is standing there waiting for me to pass, I can't count the number of times I soiled myself from being startled with him being there and me not seeing him. HE always gets a kick out of it, though, lol. Every time, he asks "should I be cheshire cat from now on and grin so you can see me?".
He is black.

So yeah. Trayvon could have been standing there and Z not seeing him. Z was heading back to his car. Trayvon made it home. What was trayvon doing out there AFTEr he made it home? He went to confront Z, that's what.

Because of the ineptness of the Florida statute; manslaughter could be a valid conviction if the prosecution proves culpable negligence. For some reason the "without lawful justification" part doesn't apply if it's a minor.

I would say that statute violates the second amendment. He has the right to bear arms to protect himself. The idea that he's 15 shouldn't mean shit.

]

For someone unclear on "baring arms" you really shouldn't be posting your own ignorant opinions.
The claim of self defense stands no matter what. The only way to defeat it is to show that it was not a legitimate case of self defense.

For someone that can't read, you sure post your ignorant opinions. Look at the statute I posted. Self defense is not in and of itself a defense for man slaughter of a minor, according to the Florida statute. It is for murder.
You get your ass handed to you and continue babbling on. Did you not read your own post?
Here:
782.07 Manslaughter; aggravated manslaughter of an elderly person or disabled adult; aggravated manslaughter of a child; aggravated manslaughter of an officer, a firefighter, an emergency medical technician, or a paramedic.—
(1) The killing of a human being by the act, procurement, or culpable negligence of another, without lawful justification according to the provisions of chapter 776 and in cases in which such killing shall not be excusable homicide or murder, according to the provisions of this chapter, is manslaughter, a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.

Note the bold part. Now what is Chapter 776?
Here:
776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.

So no matter what the prosecutor charged self defense is an affirmative defense to the charge.
Have you had enough for today? Aren't you embarrassed at being so ignorant?
If you have a modicum of integrity you will admit I am right here. Just as I was in the "Right to Bare Arms" fiasco. Just as I was in the income tax disaster. Just as I was in the Libertarian borrasco.

I worked for the NYSE for 13.5 years.

So..yeah..they have a pretty good retirement plan.

The new place..also has a nifty plan.

The pay is pretty good too. I've been all over the world.

Much better I suppose..than your mom's basement.

Sorry dumbshit. That insult doesnt work in Texas. We dont have basements.

With all that traveling,doesnt your boyfriend get lonely?

There you go projecting again you Texas Faggot.

Last time I was in a Texas Airport (I wouldn't bother to leave, that place is such a crap hole), I saw unbelievably obese people there.

How the fuck do you mount your boyfriend with all that belly fat? Just curious you fag.

Please stay out of my state. And you would more then likely get our ass kicked if you left the airport. We dont like your kind around here. Left wing pussy.

The patio light was on right behind him...no light in his eyes but good illumination.

I'm pretty sure he was also the closest.

No. he said he put one foot out the door. Martin's body was laying in between his apartment and another witnesses apartment. I believe he said he only saw between 6*8 seconds of the fight.

And I find it strange that a guy would go inside lock the door and run upstairs because of a fight.

I'd bet he keeps his gun upstairs in a nightstand.

Where is this coming from?

John Good?

He said he went back in LEFT THE DOOR OPEN because he wasn't worried about the door at that point, he always keeps his phone next to him, he was watching tv in the living room with his (now) wife, the phone was right there in the living room, he called from there.

Where is the upstairs/lock door fabrication coming from?

I think their should be an investigation of every shooting. But if there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then charges cannot be supported and should not be filed. I disagree an arrest should happen automatically. That's taking away someone's freedom before there is an investigation. I feel that's wrong. At first I felt this was overcharging. After seeing the "evidence" presented by the P, or I should say lack of evidence, I now believe GZ should be acquitted. This is bogus BS. His story is consistent with the witnesses statements, for all practical purposes, and the P has no case. Let. Him. Go!

I do agree with you...I just think its different when someone is shot dead. Look, I think they screwed this up...they didnt arrest...then they did arrest...then they set bail...then they set bail higher because of the "finance" issue.

I think you arrest...set bail...gather evidence and let the chips fall where they may. The truth willl set you free. Unfortunately, someones son has been killed...and the killers account for the happenings that night wouldnt be enough for me if my son had been shot.

My point is, outside of his account, there wasnt that deep of an investigation...my son? I want a deep investigation and I want both sides presented...for example had they talked to the person Trayvon was speaking to on the phone? No she wasnt the best witness at all, but you are choosing not to arrest before you even know these facts...just my opinion.

This is why I am making so much of GZ getting out of his truck. The police discourage this, because this is what can happen. You may have been acting in self defense, but now your life is turned upside down...someones kid was shot.

I see your point...but conversely...after Zimmerman had stopped following Martin and Martin was gone from the scene, IMO Zimmerman getting out of his truck becomes moot.

Well no.

And nothing Zimmerman did made any sense.

He gets out of his truck, because, what? He didn't know where he was?

He lives in a gated community with 3 streets. Additionally..he's patrolling it as part of the watch, frequently.

And what? He thinks Martin may be armed yet he walks through a dark pathway to get the street name? That make any sense whatsoever?

Then when he meets Martin..who may have jumped from some phantom Bushes..oh wait he changed that to..emerged from the darkness..

Martin is walking toward him and they exchange 2 sentences..then Martin hits him. Really?

Then Martin slams his head against the pavement and smothers his mouth. How the fuck is Zimmerman screaming? And why would Martin be screaming if he intended to kill him. What? He wanted an audience?

Nothing this guy says makes any sense at all.

Last edited:
You lost me.

You say RKM is observant, then blow his theory out of the water.

Zimmerman said he knew the name of the other street, but not the name of the street he was on.

So he walk over there to get an address so the cops could meet him there.

Nothing about that seems unreasonable.

Yes you are correct...he described it as a court...so he figured if he walked to the other side he knew he would be on his street and would just need to see an apartment number to give a complete address.

Yes you are correct...I misspoke...it was an apt # not a street sign.

And it was very observant for him to notice the body further down the walk...but the flashlight brings it back. Give the guy some credit.

DONT TAZE ME, BRO!

Hands swinging.. stuff like key chains get tossed. Where's the blood? Where did the witnesses place the fight.. how did they get there... rolling over and over and over and over ... nah.. GZ may have gone where he said but he did, but he did not go back to the truck, he saw TM and went down the sidewalk toward TM. Could not see the teen standing right next to him at the T? BS.

Grasping-at-Straws.jpg

I think their should be an investigation of every shooting. But if there is no evidence of wrongdoing, then charges cannot be supported and should not be filed. I disagree an arrest should happen automatically. That's taking away someone's freedom before there is an investigation. I feel that's wrong. At first I felt this was overcharging. After seeing the "evidence" presented by the P, or I should say lack of evidence, I now believe GZ should be acquitted. This is bogus BS. His story is consistent with the witnesses statements, for all practical purposes, and the P has no case. Let. Him. Go!

I do agree with you...I just think its different when someone is shot dead. Look, I think they screwed this up...they didnt arrest...then they did arrest...then they set bail...then they set bail higher because of the "finance" issue.

I think you arrest...set bail...gather evidence and let the chips fall where they may. The truth willl set you free. Unfortunately, someones son has been killed...and the killers account for the happenings that night wouldnt be enough for me if my son had been shot.

My point is, outside of his account, there wasnt that deep of an investigation...my son? I want a deep investigation and I want both sides presented...for example had they talked to the person Trayvon was speaking to on the phone? No she wasnt the best witness at all, but you are choosing not to arrest before you even know these facts...just my opinion.

This is why I am making so much of GZ getting out of his truck. The police discourage this, because this is what can happen. You may have been acting in self defense, but now your life is turned upside down...someones kid was shot.

I see your point...but conversely...after Zimmerman had stopped following Martin and Martin was gone from the scene, IMO Zimmerman getting out of his truck becomes moot.

You make a great point...and I have been thinking about this. The very reason that Trayvon called out ot GZ suggests that GZ was in retreat or going back to his truck...so just let the guy go back to his truck and you go back to your house...I get it.

Could not see the teen standing right next to him at the T?

I have a very dark hallway. When my roomie comes out of his room to go to the bathroom, which is in the hallway where all the doors to all the bedrooms are....and I come out of my bedroom and he is standing there waiting for me to pass, I can't count the number of times I soiled myself from being startled with him being there and me not seeing him. HE always gets a kick out of it, though, lol. Every time, he asks "should I be cheshire cat from now on and grin so you can see me?".
He is black.

So yeah. Trayvon could have been standing there and Z not seeing him. Z was heading back to his car. Trayvon made it home. What was trayvon doing out there AFTEr he made it home? He went to confront Z, that's what.

Martin never made it home.

That's version 6 you folks are floating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back