The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Our government and many within the black community wants it to be a US vrs them. Our government and the left won't be happy until they get their riots of hate.

Innocent people are going to die over this shit. Illgoical and idiocy rules this case.

I wish the evidence would be the focus.

Maybe this was in Obama's mind when he stated to the whole world that if he had a son, he would look like Trayvon. Was that some kind of code to the racists? Whatever, I believe by Obama saying that, he gave the racists a reason to riot if this goes against their wants.

Blacks cause most of the CRIME in Sanford florida. Calling on black people is part of doing ones job...

Unless you feel that blacks should get away with crimes.
Your racism is showing. Do you generalize everything about blacks?

FACTS are not racist.

They're just facts.

People who deny facts? They're the racists

I've never known a number to be racist. People yes but percentages no.

Well thought out ruling.

Not.

And the move to get the defense to START their case at 8 minutes to 5?

Wow.

SHE doesn't want Dr. Bao to be the last thing on the jury's mind for a weekend, either.

What a crock.

Oh well. Color me non-shocked.

Again,

Martin Sucker Punches Zimmerman. This right here is not cause to fear for your life.
Zimmerman falls down and Martin climbs on top of him. Still no fear.
Martin pummels Zimmerman, "Ground and Pound". Still just a fight, no fear for life.
Zimmerman screams for help, none comes. Fear is starting to come about but still no reason to kill.
Zimmerman sees someone, that person walks away. Now there's fear, maybe not of death but great bodily harm.
Martin sees gun and says, "You going to die tonight" and goes for gun. Now you are in fear for your life.

SELF DEFENSE!

Kewl.

Now who is it that says Martin said "you going to die tonight"? Serious question.

Zimmerman of course and yes, he may not be telling the truth, we may never know. Are you sure, or is anyone sure that it didn't happen exactly like Zimmerman said it did? Is there a possibility? So far, everything, all the evidence, all the testimony says Zimmerman is telling the truth, everything. And when all the evidence and testimony confirms everything Zimmerman said happened, I'm going to believe the other parts that no one else seen or heard.

Zimmerman gave his statement before he knew who heard what and seen what and his story has stayed the same from the beginning.

Incorrect...in the last couple of days, his college professor and best friend have proved lies that he told...and they werent even trying to.

Your future......

detroit-in-ruins-dumbcrats-liberals-fail-political-poster-1297104849.jpg

This is what happens when civilization dies.
Justice dies and the laws of the jungle take over!

If Zimmerman loses this we're all fucked.

So this idiot is citing case after case but Bao was criticised for changing his mind about the range of time 1-10 minutes rather than his original 1-3 minute opinion that Trayvon could have suffered before he died, based on a case he had 3 weeks ago.

The jury must hate this defense team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back