The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole case is nothing but appeasing terrorist threats (sharpton, jackson, stupid people that want a race war, etc). I firmly believe this. Why else are they going to such lengths to condemn Zimmerman as a murderer? Fear, that is why. Don't convict, riots. Convict, hispanics might riot. Losers in the whole thing? ALL OF US...and the word Justice.

She's full of shit saying these are not TM's texts.

Kids guard their phones like we guard our diamonds. Judge be stoopid now. Just stop.

maybe the defense could start calling in the folks that martin sent texts to

That's what West was hollering about. The state denied them time by delaying turning over the info, and the judge denied them the opportunity (time) to depose those on the messages.

It's a no brainer it's his phone.

Does the defense really need this in to prove self defense? I don't think they need it. Self defense has been proven many times over. It'd be nice to see it get in there though.

The judge, if she refuses the text messages, will have opened the door REALLY wide for appeal.

Last edited:
So, the judge thinks someone stole or borrowed Martins cell phone and made thousands of texts and took thousands of pictures?

Then she storms off the bench because she was made to look like a biased fool?

Dammit! I missed that??? DAMN my colon!!

I have only one word for you

"Prunes"

No can do. Colitis. Unfortunately, it hit me today so I was back and forth between tv and..well..the ladies room.

Anywho...nuff about that. I wonder if that is on youtube, the judge making an ass of herself?

So, the judge thinks someone stole or borrowed Martins cell phone and made thousands of texts and took thousands of pictures?

It's possible. My kids have borrowed my phone and vice versa from time to time .. usually after a few min the other person figures it out.

FAXES ARE LEGALLY BINDING.

That was years ago.

We are in a new age and if the judges/law can't bind it. It's black and white font text there in front of you.

KEEP UP.

Dammit.

Next election round - don't care about anything but age.

Is a signature hearsay unless the signer is able to be cross examined?

It's much easier to forge a signature than to crack that phone's encryption.

This whole case is nothing but appeasing terrorist threats (sharpton, jackson, stupid people that want a race war, etc). I firmly believe this. Why else are they going to such lengths to condemn Zimmerman as a murderer? Fear, that is why. Don't convict, riots. Convict, hispanics might riot. Losers in the whole thing? ALL OF US...and the word Justice.

Affirmative action justice system.

Can the defense, after this crap the judge pulled tonight, ask the judge to, what's the word, recuse herself from this trial?

Clearly, she is biased and won't overturn a jury conviction if that were to happen or she might even negate a jury acquittal and convict, if that's allowed.

Night SantaFe. See ya tomorrow.
Don't let it get to ya, Testarosa. It just ain't worth the high blood pressure.

The judge, if she refuses the text messages, has opened the door REALLY wide for appeal.

Add that to the list! Guaranteed that if the state was bringing this evidence to convict someone it would be in no questions asked. You don't think they will argue in that appellant court that she didn't provide a fair trial because of the pace of the trial do you? I truly believe the defense is hedging their bets here. I'm not sure if this stuff gets in if they even use it.

It's possible. My kids have borrowed my phone and vice versa from time to time .. usually after a few min the other person figures it out.

Oh come ON, RKM. You don't seriously think this bogus shit is what happened do you? I mean, REALLY? Even if Trayvon himself sat up in his coffin and SAID he attacked Z first, you would STILL argue Zimmerman is a murderer deliberately?

That was years ago.

We are in a new age and if the judges/law can't bind it. It's black and white font text there in front of you.

KEEP UP.

Dammit.

Bad analogy.

The CONCEPT of social media
stop
is being missed
stop
completely
stop
however it is part of our culture
stop
and should be
stop
part of evidence and testimony
stop
because that's WHAT IT IS TO THE YOUNG PEOPLE THAT KNOW HOW TO USE IT
send

Social media may not be very happy when the legal system catches up with it and criminalizes certain activities. Outlawing anonymous communication is already being flirted with.. the sword cuts both ways

That was years ago.

KEEP UP.

Dammit.

Bad analogy.

stop
is being missed
stop
completely
stop
stop
and should be
stop
stop
send

If this is inadmissible or not legally binding, then I have a new idea for becoming a drug dealer. I can send GEO Lat Long coordinates of hidden drug stash after getting paid in offshore account.

The judge, if she refuses the text messages, has opened the door REALLY wide for appeal.

How does it help the jury understand GZ's frame of mind at the time of the killing?

Z didn't know his propensity for fighting. All he got was a bloody nose and a couple of cuts on his head. George shot him before he could really take any beating. Help me understand.

Last edited:

Oh come ON, RKM. You don't seriously think this bogus shit is what happened do you? I mean, REALLY? Even if Trayvon himself sat up in his coffin and SAID he attacked Z first, you would STILL argue Zimmerman is a murderer deliberately?

You missed the memo.. I was teetering to the defense yesterday when I heard the .5 out of 1-10 thing from the guy who knows how good a fighter GZ was. But I switched sides completely, after seeing the "real" photos today that actually showed the beating GZ received.

That said. There is nothing stopping kids from laying their phone on the counter, kids txting messages on other kids phones. I've physically seen it done dozens of times. Remember I used to coach youth sports a few years back. I have a kid in HS right now. One just out of nursing school and another getting a double E. They mess around with the phones it happens. Sometimes they do a few then say who it is.

They don't all use pass codes to open up their phones.

Heck I remember dozen years back when someone stole my credit card. Just because you see a charge or text on a report does not prove the owner made the charge or text.

Bad analogy.

stop
is being missed
stop
completely
stop
stop
and should be
stop
stop
send

Social media may not be very happy when the legal system catches up with it and criminalizes certain activities. Outlawing anonymous communication is already being flirted with.. the sword cuts both ways

It already cut the other way.

Why not this way too?

How does it help the jury understand GZ's frame of mind at the time of the killing?

Z didn't know his propensity for fighting. All he got was a bloody nose and a couple of cuts on his head. George shot him before he could really take any beating. Help me understand.

Okay, Dr. Rao said that the next blow or the next could have been potentially fatal. Thats her testimony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back