The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a lot of wisdom in those words.

It sure did seem like it took a LOT of pressure for them to bring charges, but also, they often want to build the case and have it pat before going ahead with it. If TM were white, yea, we very possibly wouldn't have heard of the case, but that doesn't mean it wouldn't have still been prosecuted under the radar. But yes.

The police chief of Sanford (a black man) was fired for not filing murder charges against GZ. This entire case sucks of racism of the worst kind.

That's all it is...The black community wants to be violent and if you defend yourself=you're the bad guy. This is the future of our legal system.

Blacks have just made their choice not the be equals under our justice system. The rules of the jungle they have chosen.

Please quit stating the black community. Just as in any incident, there is a minute amount of individuals that wish to wreak havoc in a given situation.

If you're white you have two choices after this case "if" Zimmerman is guility. 1. Move into the country where there is few special people or 2. accept that you're going to die or damaged.

You don't have a clear right to self defense against these people. They will riot until you're rotting in prison.

The police chief of Sanford (a black man) was fired for not filing murder charges against GZ. This entire case sucks of racism of the worst kind.

That's all it is...The black community wants to be violent and if you defend yourself=you're the bad guy. This is the future of our legal system.

Blacks have just made their choice not the be equals under our justice system. The rules of the jungle they have chosen.

Please quit stating the black community. Just as in any incident, there is a minute amount of individuals that wish to wreak havoc in a given situation.

Please show me a black that is calling this hanging of a innocent man wrong.

BT and evacuation at downtown courthouse. They called the wrong one.

Fn idiots

Edit for the BT internet word

Last edited:
Another question for the Zimmerman believers: GZ says he didn't know if Trayvon wad dead or not.

Alright, so why did he do exactly nothing to help save Martin's life?

GZ is a fucking liar. He followed an innocent person, made assumptions about that person, and then killed them after picking a fight with them.

I don't think that makes GZ a racist; just a fucking idiot who acted before thinking.

Does anyone watching this still believe in the justice system?

No wonder so many poor blacks are in prison.

The prosecutors lie, twist the facts, ignore the law, take evidence and testimony out of context, connive, cheat, ambush...and we call this the "justice" system???

What a joke...

speaking of that--How did GZ manage to find Mark O'Mara to represent him?

I avoided knowing much about this trial until it was inevitable.

O'Mara certainly seems to be top of the line. I can google.

eta: meager results--
Mark O'Mara - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He certainly sounds like he has spent time in the NE.

more--
Mark O?Mara: George Zimmerman?s New Lawyer - The Daily Beast

Yes--it is difficult to have confidence in the justice system after a day like this and historically there have been many.

I suppose Sean Hannity will have some encouraging words. 'Let not your heart be troubled'.

Something is so seriously wrong--that is all I know.

I really don't know how Zimmerman and O'mara found each other, maybe someone else knows the answer to that.

This is the first trial I was interested enough in to watch (or listen to) from opening to verdict.

My former faith in the integrity of the system is shattered.

Presidency corrupt, congress corrupt, business corrupt, unions corrupt, police corrupt local government corrupt and now adds justice system corrupt.

I, unfortunately, have listened to several--too long--however long that is. Then I stopped.

Decided to try again. This seems to be an exceptionally bad example of all that can go wrong--only my opinion.

Maybe some of the wrongs can be corrected but it seems like something out of the 60's in Mississippi---if that is the intent then the Federal government needs to get involved. I am talking out of my head--some say this began in DC--DOJ.

What then--I hope somebody knows.

~~~
I can only assume that O'Mara comes from a family with legal background. CT or MA--Yale, Harvard. A bit of JFK? Maybe.

probably wrong--He reminds me of a doctor I know. 'That sort of person'--manages stress in a way that is inconceivable to me.

````
Bar/Professional Activity:
•U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit, 1984
•U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida, 1984
•Florida, 1982
•Member, Orange County Bar Association
•Chair, Federal Court Grievance Committee
•Member, State Attorney's Office, Eighteenth Judicial Circuit, Seminole County, 1982 - 1984
•Member, C.F. Family Law Inn of Court
•Member, National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
•Member, Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
•Member, Florida Association of Trial Lawyers
•Member, Criminal Law Certification Committee
•Chair, Grievance Committee, 1997 - 1999
•Member, Law Office Management
•Member, The Florida Bar, Criminal Law & Family Law Sections
•Member, American Bar Association
•Past President, Seminole County Bar Association

Last edited:
The state's narrative has more inconsistencies than any of GZ's accounts. GZ's overall account remains the same through all accounts. The defense started out with GZ on top, now GZ is on bottom. That is a huge change. They have yet to state what they believe happened. I'm sorry, but in a reasonable opinion without bias that is reasonable doubt.

did i read correctly that the prosecution gave the last closing argument?

Defense closes tomorrow morning.

Odd. here in PA defense closes first and Prosecution last.

I thought the defense got the last word. Maybe the prosecution gets to go again tomorrow? I'm not sure. Just heard on TV the defense lawyers would be working all night on tearing apart the prosecutions closing tomorrow morning.

Defense closes tomorrow morning.

I thought the defense got the last word. Maybe the prosecution gets to go again tomorrow? I'm not sure. Just heard on TV the defense lawyers would be working all night on tearing apart the prosecutions closing tomorrow morning.

Defense gets to close then state gets rebuttal

The state's narrative has more inconsistencies than any of GZ's accounts. GZ's overall account remains the same through all accounts. The defense started out with GZ on top, now GZ is on bottom. That is a huge change. They have yet to state what they believe happened. I'm sorry, but in a reasonable opinion without bias that is reasonable doubt.

I could drive a 747 trough the doubt and inconsistencies of the state. :eusa_eh:

If you're white you have two choices after this case "if" Zimmerman is guility. 1. Move into the country where there is few special people or 2. accept that you're going to die or damaged.

You don't have a clear right to self defense against these people. They will riot until you're rotting in prison.

If he is found not guilty, you'll have to move to the country to avoid all the copycats who will be just prowling around lookin' for a reason to shoot you just for staring at them.

Defense gets to close then state gets rebuttal

Ah ok. Interesting thee state gets the final word in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back