The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any evidence Trayvon was in "a gang". Or are you just "profiling".

I'm pointing out that not all kids are children or have a childhood that lasts into adulthood. Many have already committed serious crimes by the time most of us are still learning to drive.

Don't know if MW is profiling but I sure the hell am when it comes to punks who are racist and wear their pants down to their knees.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a fuckin thug duck. Period. So sue me.

HEY---easy with the duck comments, woman ! :eusa_whistle:

He has no need to testify. The prosecution proved the defense's case for them.

Oh, you mean Trayvon's not dead?

That rascal has been faking it this whole time?

What a scamp!

You are being a willful idiot. The charges are based on zimmerman not being in danger and defending himself. The defense is not trying to prove martin is still alive.

They are trying to prove that the State does not have the evidence to convict zimmerman of murder.

I think Zimmerman is contemptable that he's even trying to get away with it.

He murdered an unarmed child. He needs to be held to account.

Everything else is completely irrelevent.

JoeB131 Wrote:
Again, the only word we have that Trayvon threw the first punch is Zimmerman's word.

And he's proven to be so honest and trustworthy. NOT!

But that isn't all that we have.

We have testimony from numerous other sources - some, from the prosecution, have also been dishonest and could be viewed as untrustworthy, we have forensic evidence, etc. It is ALL of these sources which have led so many to determine that the Prosecution did NOT meet their requirement of proving that George Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder - beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a reasonable person could believe that Zimmerman was knocked to the ground by Martin, was being beaten up, thought he was going to die, and killed Martin to (in his mind) save his life...then the Prosecution failed.

Note: That doesn't mean YOU have to believe it. But is it reasonably possible? Yes, yes it is.

Not a one of those witness saw who threw the first punch, rendering their testimony meaningless.

Zimmerman killed Martin. There is no doubt about that.

Fry the fat fuck.

They can't. They have to prove he is guilty of something. Odd concept I know.

Just carrying a firearm and relentlessly following someone could signify to a juror or two a pre-meditation. The other jurors may subsequently go along with that and convict for murder.

:eusa_doh:

Like I said before. You should stop posting. None of your statements are substantiated. Following isn't a crime, so why does it warrant consideration? Premeditation would suggest he knew where Martin was going to be on the night he shot and killed him.

Why should I substantiate them beforehand if there is no response to them?

In murder trials, the jury often agrees with the flimsiest of pre-meditation theories. Pre-meditation can begin and finish just minutes before the murder.

I'm pointing out that not all kids are children or have a childhood that lasts into adulthood. Many have already committed serious crimes by the time most of us are still learning to drive.

Don't know if MW is profiling but I sure the hell am when it comes to punks who are racist and wear their pants down to their knees.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a fuckin thug duck. Period. So sue me.

HEY---easy with the duck comments, woman ! :eusa_whistle:

Are you going to be in the trial thread at the quack of dawn tomorrow?

Just carrying a firearm and relentlessly following someone could signify to a juror or two a pre-meditation. The other jurors may subsequently go along with that and convict for murder.

Like I said before. You should stop posting. None of your statements are substantiated. Following isn't a crime, so why does it warrant consideration? Premeditation would suggest he knew where Martin was going to be on the night he shot and killed him.

He would be wise to read this.

Meet the Zimmerman Trial Jurors

Almost every juror has a gun in their home and at least one has had a CCW. At least 2 have sons near the same age as GZ. All but one professed an open disdain for media, thus lessening their awareness of the emotional and outside circumstances of this case. One said that they would not find guilty beyond a reasonable doubt on circumstantial evidence. The judge denied prosecutor's request to strike two of the jurors. One described the Justice for Trayvon rallies as "riots".

Last edited:
Oh, you mean Trayvon's not dead?

That rascal has been faking it this whole time?

What a scamp!

You are being a willful idiot. The charges are based on zimmerman not being in danger and defending himself. The defense is not trying to prove martin is still alive.

They are trying to prove that the State does not have the evidence to convict zimmerman of murder.

I think Zimmerman is contemptable that he's even trying to get away with it.

He murdered an unarmed child. He needs to be held to account.

Everything else is completely irrelevent.

Well, since you are so hung up on that CHILD...I will light some candles and chant over them that one JUST LIKE MARTIN runs into one of YOUR kids and decides the creepy ass cracker needs to be taught a lesson. Howzat? That be ok wif you?

[Zimmerman said Martin pounded his face and held his hands over Zimmermans mouth, only there was no DNA on Martin's hands. Doesn't this look like no more than one punch? No DNA, no smeared blood?

Yo rd

I am into experiments.

Allow me to bang your skull a couple of times onto the pavement and let's see what kind of injury I cause.

Be sport, go for it.

I can kind of imagine what having your head pounded into the cement sidewalk looks like. And one bandage worth of scrapes isn't it.

Don't click on this unless you don't mind seeing real head injuries of people whose heads have been pounded into the cement. These are very graphic pictures.

Here's a good question for the killer, GeorgeZimmerman

Q: Mr. Zimmerman, you've claimed that you shot Trayvon Martin whilst he was atop of you beating you. How do you explain why there's none of his blood on your clothes from that gunshot wound to the heart?

A: Uhhhm, a humina, humina, humina!!!

"Post all the inconsistencies in George Zimmerman's accounts and/or good questions that the prosecution would/could have asked him were he to take the stand."

Hey george: 20/20 hindsight.....WHY............WHY didn't you listen to the 'emergency dispatcher' when he told you "do not follow him." You already called for BACK-UP (obviously)....
WHY then didn't you pull yourself together, and WAIT for the REAL POLICE to show up....you stupid idiot <~~~~ now we're talking about a REAL idiot.

you disgust me, now, get off the stand....

That defies logic. Why would a person already possessing overwhelming force, premeditate to get punched in the face and his head bashed against the concrete just so he could shoot him?

What happens before and after to the murder weapon is highly scrutinized in murder cases.

You don't understand the definition of premeditation. The weapon is an inanimate object and is in capable of meditation of any type.

I didn't move the goalposts, I answered your question. There is no evidence Zimmerman was walking away from Martin.

If you are claiming that Martin was standing his ground you have to start by proving that Zimmerman attacked Martin. Can you do that?
He followed him with a gun. That is all that matters.

Does that mean I can beat the crap out of police if they follow me?

That defies logic. Why would a person already possessing overwhelming force, premeditate to get punched in the face and his head bashed against the concrete just so he could shoot him?

What happens before and after to the murder weapon is highly scrutinized in murder cases.

You don't understand the definition of premeditation. The weapon is an inanimate object and is in capable of meditation of any type.

Good one. :tongue:

Guns kill not people.

Why should I substantiate them beforehand if there is no response to them?

In murder trials, the jury often agrees with the flimsiest of pre-meditation theories. Pre-meditation can begin and finish just minutes before the murder.

and pigs fly

You've been introduced to QuickHitCurepon. Facts and definitions escape his grasp of logic.

How does it feel to be so dishonest that you literally have to make things up?

What did I make up?

Does this look like the back of someone's head who had been "pounded" into cement?

abc_george_Zimmerman_injury_video_thg_120402_wg.jpg

Zimmerman said Martin pounded his face and held his hands over Zimmermans mouth, only there was no DNA on Martin's hands. Doesn't this look like no more than one punch? No DNA, no smeared blood?

ap_george_zimmerman_kb_121204_wblog.jpg

Medical examiners said the injuries were "insignificant". Zimmerman himself didn't seek medical help.

And remember, this is after his head was "pounded" into the cement, his face punched again and again and hands held over his mouth.

Since there are no severe injuries to back it up, would you say he was attempting to illicit "sympathy" from the jury? Because he knows he murdered a child?

I know, I know. Martin is black. That means he will always be guilty to Republicans.

Medical examiners said the injuries were "insignificant". Zimmerman himself didn't seek medical help.

Injuries don't count unless you are knocked unconscious or killed.
Especially when the perp is a black yute.

You are sure that Zimmerman didn't seek medical help?

Are you absolutely sure?

If he had a busted nose he got medical treatment. No doubt about it.

Are you trying to tell me that a guy who is fighting someone who is wearing a gun will not be able to tell there is is a gun simply because you think it is hard to see? What if it rubbed against the inside of his thigh, would he assume that the guy he was beating the crap of had a hard on that reached around to the back of his pants?
Did Zimmerman say Martin saw his gun? Or did Zimmerman say Martin felt his gun?

A comparatively small gun, holstered inside-the-pants behind the back and under a jacket, and at night, is not likely to be seen. Not totally impossible, but extremely unlikely.

Now, what about my other questions. I'm curious.

Could Zimmerman read Martin's mind? I have no idea, but the fact that Martin reached for the gun shows he knew it was there, however it was he knew.

"Post all the inconsistencies in George Zimmerman's accounts and/or good questions that the prosecution would/could have asked him were he to take the stand."

Hey george: 20/20 hindsight.....WHY............WHY didn't you listen to the 'emergency dispatcher' when he told you "do not follow him." You already called for BACK-UP (obviously)....
WHY then didn't you pull yourself together, and WAIT for the REAL POLICE to show up....you stupid idiot <~~~~ now we're talking about a REAL idiot.

you disgust me, now, get off the stand....

he was going back to his truck when baby Trayvon slugged him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back