The Official Zimmerman Trial Verdict Thread

What are your Initial Thoughts on the Guilt or Innocence of George Zimmerman?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Judge may add charges in attempt to convict Zimmerman.

She tried to get him to take the stand against the advise of counsel.

But do you blame her?

If she impresses the right people she may get nominated to the federal bench.

.:evil:

She BADGERED him about it.

Fair trial my fn asshole.

Even if justice is served, it will be small justice. His life as he knows it is over. He will be hunted the rest of his life because the agenda hat hangers zoomed in on this incident and staked their claim on this as every single wrongs in the country being on the this single event. For money. For podium time. For ratings. For elections.

This trial doesn't have one damn thing to do with the event itself.

this entire trial is a farce about race and punishing white people for what happened 200 years ago.

when will we ever get over slavery in this country?

Just carrying a firearm and relentlessly following someone could signify to a juror or two a pre-meditation. The other jurors may subsequently go along with that and convict for murder.

This is VERBATIM from the original transcipt/call between Zimmerman and the 911 dispatcher...

• Dispatcher: Are you following him?
  • Zimmrman: Yeah
  • Dispatcher: OK, we don't need you to do that.

Stop lying batch!

So? Even if he followed him and confronted him, he committed no crime. But that is not what Zimmerman's version of events is and his version has been supported by the evidence throughout.

According to bleeding heart liberals following a person makes them scared and then they have every right to beat the shit out of you. How sane is that ?

Pro-tip: Don't follow people.

Do you believe that if you're attacked you have the right to defend yourself? Let's say someone is bashing your head into the ground does that give you a right to use "deadly" force(gun, knife, etc) in order to save your own life.

Absolutly! Everyone has the right to defend their own life, by any means necessary, even if it is with deadly force.

Judge may add charges in attempt to convict Zimmerman.

We now know this is wrong, as no charges were ‘added.’

Manslaughter? Or are you blind?

Right.

People need to keep up:

Zimmerman is charged with second-degree and pleaded not guilty, saying he acted in self-defense. In a partial victory for the prosecution, Judge Debra Nelson ruled Thursday that the jury can also consider one lesser charge, manslaughter. The manslaughter charge means jurors could determine that Zimmerman acted without malice or killed Martin by accident.

Bold prediction...

Zimmerman will be acquitted of all charges. No sooner will court adjourn than Eric Holder will take the podium at the DOJ and announce charges of civil rights violations on Zimmerman. It will be a federal case on different charges and won't constitute double jeopardy.

I think that if that happens a ton of White people will wake up to what is going on with "our" government. It will become an issue of revenge instead of justice

Book it. They did it to the cops in Rodney King, this guy will get the same treatment. I am willing to bet the papers are already drawn up, ready to go.

He committed the crime of assault once he started beating on Zimmerman. So far all the forensic evidence shown has been backing zimmerman's version of that nights events.

Again, the only word we have that Trayvon threw the first punch is Zimmerman's word.

And he's proven to be so honest and trustworthy. NOT!

Which is not enough to convict zimmerman in our legal system. If you want to punish him start a lynch mob and handle it yourself. Thats the path you seem to be going down anyway.

Works for me. Lynch mobs happen when the "law" doesn't work.

White guy shoots a black child dead in the middle of the street, and an all white jury tells him to go home?

I'll be happy with a competent federal prosecution, though.

During closing arguments of Zimmerman's second-degree murder trial in the February, 26, 2012, shooting death of the 17-year-old Florida teen, prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda repeatedly played -- and picked apart -- what the defendant had said in interviews with police and media about that night.

Prosecution uses Zimmerman's own words against him - CNN.com

WTF? They chose a jury that was supposedly untainted by the media, then allowed the prosecution to read media accounts to them.
Didn't you get the Obama/Holder memo?

Zimmerman must be found guilty regardless of the evidence or legal protocol. .. :cool:

Just carrying a firearm and relentlessly following someone could signify to a juror or two a pre-meditation. The other jurors may subsequently go along with that and convict for murder.

:eusa_doh:

Like I said before. You should stop posting. None of your statements are substantiated. Following isn't a crime, so why does it warrant consideration? Premeditation would suggest he knew where Martin was going to be on the night he shot and killed him.

Post all the inconsistencies in George Zimmerman's accounts and/or good questions that the prosecution would/could have asked him were he to take the stand.

That defies logic. Why would a person already possessing overwhelming force, premeditate to get punched in the face and his head bashed against the concrete just so he could shoot him?

That defies logic. Why would a person already possessing overwhelming force, premeditate to get punched in the face and his head bashed against the concrete just so he could shoot him?

In a nutshell what I just said. Thanks.

The poor, poor innocent child.

Fact, most gang members join their gangs at or around Trayvan's age. Many have to commit a murder as part of an initiation. I personally was held up by two of them when I was working at a liquor store back in the 80s. Gangs recruit most of their members before they reach the age of 18. Most gang members are juveniles. Most are younger than 24.

Do you have any evidence Trayvon was in "a gang". Or are you just "profiling".

I'm pointing out that not all kids are children or have a childhood that lasts into adulthood. Many have already committed serious crimes by the time most of us are still learning to drive.

Don't know if MW is profiling but I sure the hell am when it comes to punks who are racist and wear their pants down to their knees.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's a fuckin thug duck. Period. So sue me.

What happens before and after to the murder weapon is highly scrutinized in murder cases.

JoeB131 Wrote:
Again, the only word we have that Trayvon threw the first punch is Zimmerman's word.

And he's proven to be so honest and trustworthy. NOT!

But that isn't all that we have.

We have testimony from numerous other sources - some, from the prosecution, have also been dishonest and could be viewed as untrustworthy, we have forensic evidence, etc. It is ALL of these sources which have led so many to determine that the Prosecution did NOT meet their requirement of proving that George Zimmerman is guilty of 2nd degree murder - beyond a reasonable doubt.

If a reasonable person could believe that Zimmerman was knocked to the ground by Martin, was being beaten up, thought he was going to die, and killed Martin to (in his mind) save his life...then the Prosecution failed.

Note: That doesn't mean YOU have to believe it. But is it reasonably possible? Yes, yes it is.

Not a one of those witness saw who threw the first punch, rendering their testimony meaningless.

Zimmerman killed Martin. There is no doubt about that.

Fry the fat fuck.

Sorry - didn't mean to bust into your thread, but this trial is about so many many moons more than this single tragic event. And the injustice of the persecution of it just pisses me off.

What trial do you remember having POTUS, Eric, and the whole list above involved in and after someone's ass in EVER. ?

The right to a fair trial is what started the other thread - then as evidence came out it became apparent what the situation was, but that entire list and stacked deck makes justice unobtainable.

It's. not. fair.

It's not even American to be persecuted a year before your trial by Feds who did an investigation and hung their hat and then got out of dodge because the investigation, media and race claims were completely unfounded.
But too late! That bell was already rung and the horse was out of the barn.

Now all the politicians want to distance themselves from it, unless their directly involved and using it as a stepping stone.

It's bullshit politics at it's highest unjust level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back