The oft repeated lie about Trump calling nazis good people

It was a Nazi event
If you showed up.....you are an a-hole
lol Poor little Democrat, you have to work so hard just to drum up a few lies to smear the President with.

What's the lie? Or when you hear a fact you don't like you just pretend it's not true... Because living in pretend land is so much fun.

So why do you think Nazis and Nazi sympathizers aren't aholes? What qualities of the American Nazi do you like so much you feel the need to defend them

Ilhan Omar is the biggest Nazi sympathizer in Congress.
She may be the biggest nazi sympathizer in the Democratic Party, but certainly not the only one. When Pelosi tried to pass a resolution to censure her anti semitic rants, the Congressional Black Caucus defended them and since them all the candidates for the Democratic nomination have turned against Israel as a show of support for Omar and the CBC. The Democratic Party is today nazi central in the US.

Have been for a long time. The passive media has been making Joseph Goebbels proud for decades. Its disturbing.

I agree. I mean fuck . Now you can go to a nazi rally on the weekend and still be a very nice person..

Are you stupid? Both the nazis and others who are not nazis showed up at an event protesting the removal of the statue.
It was a Nazi event
lol Poor little Democrat, you have to work so hard just to drum up a few lies to smear the President with.

What's the lie? Or when you hear a fact you don't like you just pretend it's not true... Because living in pretend land is so much fun.

So why do you think Nazis and Nazi sympathizers aren't aholes? What qualities of the American Nazi do you like so much you feel the need to defend them

Interesting..

So what is your opinion. Do you think good people join Nazi and Klan Rally's? You really seem to not want to answer a simple question

Nope. They do not. Ilhan Omar would in a heartbeat though as long as the other people weren't white.

She may be the biggest nazi sympathizer in the Democratic Party, but certainly not the only one. When Pelosi tried to pass a resolution to censure her anti semitic rants, the Congressional Black Caucus defended them and since them all the candidates for the Democratic nomination have turned against Israel as a show of support for Omar and the CBC. The Democratic Party is today nazi central in the US.

Have been for a long time. The passive media has been making Joseph Goebbels proud for decades. Its disturbing.

I agree. I mean fuck . Now you can go to a nazi rally on the weekend and still be a very nice person..

Correct. As long as you aren't white.

It was a Nazi event

Interesting..

So what is your opinion. Do you think good people join Nazi and Klan Rally's? You really seem to not want to answer a simple question

Nope. They do not. Ilhan Omar would in a heartbeat though as long as the other people weren't white.

So what do you think about someone saying you can go to the largest Nazi rally in decades and still be a very fine person. Disgusting right?

Interesting..

So what do you think about someone saying you can go to the largest Nazi rally in decades and still be a very fine person. Disgusting right?

Someone who said that, even if it wasn't out of context, would be a better person than Ilhan Omar.

Interesting..

Someone who said that, even if it wasn't out of context, would be a better person than Ilhan Omar.

But really really bad right?

Thats what you are getting at. Got it

Interesting..

Not relative to Democrats, even out of context.

Oh I don't care what race you are. If you think very nice people go to Nazi and ku Klux Klan Rally's I will disagree

Interesting..

Actually he set the context . The rally on August 12th of 2017 put together by Nazis and the Klan. That was clear. Very fine people joined that rally.

Oh I don't care what race you are. If you think very nice people go to Nazi and ku Klux Klan Rally's I will disagree

Actually he set the context . The rally on August 12th of 2017 put together by Nazis and the Klan. That was clear. Very fine people joined that rally.

Could you paste the quote?

Do you support the antisemitism the Democratic Party supports?

Did a few pages ago.

"Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me"

So do you think as long as you say you aren't a neo Nazi, you can still go to their Rally's and join them and the Ku Klux Klan and be a sympathizer and supporter at their rally and a "very fine person"?

Or do you think very fine people don't go to join Nazi and Klan Rally's?

Do you support the antisemitism the Democratic Party supports?

Not at all. Don't support it from either side. Fuck Omar and her anti semitism. Granted she apologized for her remarks while Trump never changed his stance that you can go to a Nazi rally and still be a fine American.

This thread though is on if you support that people can be very fine people who go to Nazi and Ku Klux Klan Rally's.

I guess if I was to protest the Confederate statues being taken down. I wouldn't choose a Nazi/Klan rally myself to do it. There are plenty of them which explicitly oppose those groups and kick out nazis that I would choose to attend.

I guess I'm just not a Nazi sympathizer or friend of the Klan and no matter what their rally is about I wouldn't join them.

Which is why I think making the choice to attend one put together by the Nazis and Klan, one who's speakers aren't historians on Lee, but Nazi and Klan leaders is not what good people do.

I'm sad to see you lying so blatantly. No one is defending neo-Nazis marching at night with lit torches.
Tipsycatlover is. She even denies the nazi slogans

No one defends chanting Nazi slogans. I would hope that every right thinking person would condemn driving cars through crowds of protesters. To see you trying to make believe it is happening is sad.

See for yourself:
HereWeGoAgain
Ya mean the fat chick who never got hit by a car and died of a heart attack?
That fat chick?

I imagine if I looked hard enough I can see someone calling his conviction (he being Fields) a huge miscarriage of justice.

Just kidding:

It wasn’t hard at all:

100 posts earlier in this very thread.

That you don’t condemn these people is sad.

The fat chick wasn't hit by the car,and of course I denounce what the guy did.

When you start denouncing pantifa get back with me.

It seems the guy was convicted of hitting her with his car, so I can't understand why you'd make such a claim. Stick to the truth. If nothing else, it'll confuse then clowns on the Left.

Whenever a trump fluffer comes within 5 feet of the truth, it’s shocking.

Confusing? Hardly.

What is laughable is the justification.

MIdfdle of the night torch rally chanting Nazi slogans. And we have a 300 post thread

See for yourself:
HereWeGoAgain
I imagine if I looked hard enough I can see someone calling his conviction (he being Fields) a huge miscarriage of justice.

Just kidding:

It wasn’t hard at all:

It seems the guy was convicted of hitting her with his car, so I can't understand why you'd make such a claim. Stick to the truth. If nothing else, it'll confuse then clowns on the Left.

Just going by the actual video.

See for yourself:
HereWeGoAgain

Just kidding:

It wasn’t hard at all:

She was murdered.

She died due to the guys actions.
Lock him up,or preferably execute the guy.

Amazing how sensible your bitch ass can be when you’re forced into it.

I don't know what a "trump fluffer" is, but I do know that you seem determined to show that you can be just as hateful and unreasonable as those you condemn and that's sad.

At least I condemned them. You haven’t yet. Nor will you. And that’s sad.

Just going by the actual video.

She was murdered.

She died due to the guys actions.
Lock him up,or preferably execute the guy.

She was a liberal cockroach who died because her friends with bats started beating on the fellow's car....he was surrounded and greatly out numbered by leftwingers with bats....he was merely attempting to get away.

She should not have been there in the middle of the road....she got what she deserved.

The Media’s Niagara of Lies About Charlottesville

hunarcy

See...several trump supporters are firmly locked into blaming the victim, defending the Nazis, etc... And this is what they are willing to say in public. Can you imagine how deep the hatred goes in private?

And I do find that disappointing, but they are individuals and not representative of anyone else. Just as you are an individual, so I don't use your hate as an excuse to tar all those on the Left.

Far cry from your “nobody” boast from this afternoon.

Agree

Why would good people show up at a rally filled with Nazis, KKK and white supremacists and not leave?

They’re not good people.
Good people arriving at a rally full of racists do not stick around
So the people from the opposite side were bad people to ?

Not sure. But I will say I don't think people who join a Ku Klux Klan / Nazi rally are.

Do you think good people choose those rallies to attend?

You seem eaten up with hatred....I think you have watched too many hollywood movies villifying the nazis.

Anyhow....communism has caused greater suffering to peoples of this world than nazism or any other political philosophy and it is a real danger in America....not like the comic book style of evil nazism that you have obsessed over....read some history and wise up.

I'll tell you this. If whites are destroyed the rest of the planet will reap justice in the form of everlasting catastrophe and they shall know their folly and cry to the heavens in shame and regret

Too damn funny.

This part was also disturbing to me..

"you take a look the night before, they were there to protest the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee."

The night before was chanting Nazi slogans and giving Nazi salutes. I don't see what either had to do with Robert E Lee as he wasn't alive during the Nazi Reich. Yet there's a defense of them there, which I really think is horrible.

This to me doesn't look defensible. This combined with chants of "Blood and Soil" and "Jews will not replace us" doesn't seem ok to me. But to some it is.

a2668b92-7c26-4736-b568-feb08d471e03-ax098_4a00_9.jpg

Last edited:
They’re not good people.

Not sure. But I will say I don't think people who join a Ku Klux Klan / Nazi rally are.

Do you think good people choose those rallies to attend?

You seem eaten up with hatred....I think you have watched too many hollywood movies villifying the nazis.

Anyhow....communism has caused greater suffering to peoples of this world than nazism or any other political philosophy and it is a real danger in America....not like the comic book style of evil nazism that you have obsessed over....read some history and wise up.

I'll tell you this. If whites are destroyed the rest of the planet will reap justice in the form of everlasting catastrophe and they shall know their folly and cry to the heavens in shame and regret

Too damn funny.

Did someone actually respond to you that Nazis are vilified too much? Damn. There are some sickos out there.

Agree

Why would good people show up at a rally filled with Nazis, KKK and white supremacists and not leave?

They’re not good people.

As they were there specifically for violence, I would say they were just as bad.
So back to the question for you. Do you think good people specifically choose KKK and Nazi rallies to go to?

Lookie here boyo......try and get a grasp on reality.....as in what you call a nazi....may not be a nazi...your image of a nazi from that movie running in your head I think is pure fantasy.

Have you ever talked to a nazi(correct term actually being a neo-nazi)have you even ever seen one other than on t.v. where occasionally a few folks will dress up like a nazi and wave the swastika...just to get attention. Even the English Prince dressed up like a nazi...you know the one that just recently married a negro....Prince(hehheh)George.

This nazi hysteria that has overcome your feeble mind is ridiculous.

WWII was finished long ago as well as nazism....I mean the image you have of it....no longer exists.....it died with hitler....so you are fighting phantoms.

Irregardless, if you would like to have a discussion on Nazism...I will accomodate you...but first you must define your understanding of what a nazi actually is ....as it generally speaking has become nothing more than a curse woid that liberals bat about attempting to demonize their opponents.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back