The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
P F Tinmore

I have been unable to find any law prior to 1948 which might apply as you wish it to apply. You have made a claim, the onus is upon you to provide support for your claim. If you can't or won't, I will assume you are unable to.

However, I would also like to point out that if, as you claim, Palestine was a legitimate State capable of having citizens, then the people in question would not be stateless, but would continue to be Palestinian citizens. Which is what they should be to end the conflict anyway.

P F Tinmore

Ah. So you are just trying to put an Israeli citizenship spin on the RoR. Gotcha.
I am just pointing out what the law says.
I

What law as this law does not exist. What you are doing is trying to do is alter the terms to suit your islamonazi stance so that Israel will disappear and the Jews will be wiped out

Can you figure out why this is even up for discussion?

Yep so tinman can say he has spread the lie as instructed by his imam. They more he tells it the more people like penny will believe it and claim that the Jews are breaching international law.

P F Tinmore

Ah. So you are just trying to put an Israeli citizenship spin on the RoR. Gotcha.
I am just pointing out what the law says.

In point of fact, you are not. You provided a link to an opinion of the law, and neither you nor that opinion provided the actual law(s) you are using to support your argument.

But it is an islamic opinion of the law so it must be a real international law as they are the only people allowed to introduce them

Because that is what the LoN decided was right in 1923, and if that had been enforced fully back then we would not have the situation we face today. I have never once heard any member of team palestine declare that the whole of the land to the west of the Jordan was granted to the Jews as their national home and the arab muslims are there illegally. That the UN overstepped their authority by carving up this land and giving the best of it to the arab muslims along with all the Jewish holy places. I have never seen the members of team palestine admit that Israel is acting in accordance with international laws when they respond to arab muslim violence, terrorism and acts of war.
I do see many saying that the Israelis are apartheid because they wont allow the non citizen arab muslims the vote, and have a two tier legal system in place as demanded by the Geneva conventions. I see team palestine saying the Israelis are guilty of war crimes when the children and civilians forced to act as human shields by hamas are killed.

So basically you feel that the Palestinians don't have the right to self determination - that they should go to Jordan?

They do have the right to self determination but not at the cost of the Jews rights to self determination. They were given Jordan but wanted all the land so illegally migrated there to increase the numbers.

Now how about answering the points raised instead of deflecting and derailing as you always do when faced with the reality
So the Palestinians who owned orange groves in Jaffa were given Jordan? How does that work?

Links?

Orange groves and other agricultural areas were owned by absentee landlords, and any Palestinian Arabs living there were tenant farmers.

Jews who owned lands in Jordan were evicted and sent packing across the river to fend for themselves, and their property given to migrants from palestine. Tinny asks how that worked, it was simple the LoN set aside a sum of money to pay compensation to any person that migrated to their section of palestine, because most arab muslims were penniless nomads they recieved nothing

Interestingly....Israel created very restrictive "absentee landowner laws" in order to more easily confiscate Palestinian land....those laws made it extremely hard for Palestinians to reclaim lost property....and extremely easy for Jews to reclaim lost property....

And just like people like Phoenall claim the Palestinians have no historical or ancestral ties to the area. How he says Palestinians were invented in 1960 something and how they aren't a real people.

I don't think that what Phoenall is saying is the same thing as what Challenger is saying. Let's ask.

Phoenall: Do you believe that the Palestinian people do not have inherent rights to a national self-determination? What would be your criteria for determining who is or who is not eligible for a national self-determination?

I have never once heard Phoenal, Kondor, MJB and several others express support for the Palestinian people for natinal self determination beyond shipping them to Jordan.

Let's also ask the same of Challenger: Do you believe that the Jewish people do not have inherent rights to a national self-determination? What would be your criteria for determining who is or who is not eligible for a national self-determination?

Because that is what the LoN decided was right in 1923, and if that had been enforced fully back then we would not have the situation we face today. I have never once heard any member of team palestine declare that the whole of the land to the west of the Jordan was granted to the Jews as their national home and the arab muslims are there illegally. That the UN overstepped their authority by carving up this land and giving the best of it to the arab muslims along with all the Jewish holy places. I have never seen the members of team palestine admit that Israel is acting in accordance with international laws when they respond to arab muslim violence, terrorism and acts of war.
I do see many saying that the Israelis are apartheid because they wont allow the non citizen arab muslims the vote, and have a two tier legal system in place as demanded by the Geneva conventions. I see team palestine saying the Israelis are guilty of war crimes when the children and civilians forced to act as human shields by hamas are killed.

So basically you feel that the Palestinians don't have the right to self determination - that they should go to Jordan?

They do have the right to self determination but not at the cost of the Jews rights to self determination. They were given Jordan but wanted all the land so illegally migrated there to increase the numbers.

Now how about answering the points raised instead of deflecting and derailing as you always do when faced with the reality

You give yourself away.

You don't support self determination, you support shipping them off to Jordan, even though most did not come from there.

You're no different then those who feel the Jews don't deserve self determination and should be shipped back to Europe where manny illegally immigrated from in order to increase their numbers.

Palestinians have a close DNA match to Jews, closer in fact then some of the diaspora groups and arabs. That data does not come from a hate site.

Do they then how come the only link saying this has been discredited by the worlds leading geneticists. The arab muslims calling themselves palestinians know that they have no DNA match to the Jews, which is why they are not pushing for DNA testing to be done. For 90% of the Jews in the diaspora the DNA match to the Jews still living in palestine and the remains in the Jewish cemeteries is close to 98%, the arab muslims tested to date hit the same match as they do to Inuit's, Mongol's, Celt's, Amerindians and south African tribes at 85%. The match that denotes a member of the human race

Blood brothers: Palestinians and Jews share genetic roots
The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

Why does this close relationship bother you so much?

It doesn't if it was true, but seeing as the same source for the testing is used an has been debunked as faulty by peers in genetics should have you asking questions. Why is the scientist who is not even a geneticist pushing flawed work into the public domain and antagonizing his fellow scientists by causing public spats. They use the simplest of tricks to get the masses behind them, go for a tried and tested group of DNA strands that are very close in all humans and pass them of as an in depth study. When asked to explain the disparity he did a tinmore and ignored the questions.
Let me ask you this if you had an infected finger that needed lancing, draining and treated with antibiotics would you go to a back street abortionist or a qualified doctor. In this case would you believe a geneticist or an archeologist ?

There have been multiple studies on this, from one of my links:

Several major studies published in the past five years attest to these ancient hereditary links. At the forefront of these efforts are two researchers: Harry Ostrer, professor of pediatrics and pathology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, New York, and Karl Skorecki, director of medical and research development at the Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa. Back in June 2010, and within two days of each other, the two scientists and their research teams published extensive analyses of the genetic origins of the Jewish people and their Near East ancestry.

So again, why does it bother you so much?

Niether are geneticists are they, one a doctor of children, and the other a director of a hospital. You take their word over that of fully qualified and respected Geneticists, simply because they meet with your POV and anti semitism. What bothers me is that you will deny being a Jew hater yet will use the same links only found on the hate sites as your evidence against the Jews rights to 22% of palestine

One of the referenced research articles was by Harry Ostrer and Karl Skorecki: Their findings were presented in the Journal of Human Genetics.
Harry Ostrer, M.D. Harry Ostrer, M.D. | Albert Einstein College of Medicine is a geneticist, who's research profiles include genetics, the genetic basis of common and rare disorders and Jewish genetics. His training was in Pediatrics and Medical Genetics.

Karl Skorecki, M.D. Request Rejected
The Rappaport Institute Publications- Karl Skorecki, MD
His research areas and training are in genetics, and quite considerable body of publications. He also happens to be Jewish.

Those are just two of them. Given their credentials, they are fully qualified and respected geneticists so yes, I do take their word.

Why do call them anti-semitic? Why is genetic research showing a close relationship between Palestinians and Jews "anti-semitic"?

So the Palestinians who owned orange groves in Jaffa were given Jordan? How does that work?

Links?

Orange groves and other agricultural areas were owned by absentee landlords, and any Palestinian Arabs living there were tenant farmers.

Jews who owned lands in Jordan were evicted and sent packing across the river to fend for themselves, and their property given to migrants from palestine. Tinny asks how that worked, it was simple the LoN set aside a sum of money to pay compensation to any person that migrated to their section of palestine, because most arab muslims were penniless nomads they recieved nothing

Interestingly....Israel created very restrictive "absentee landowner laws" in order to more easily confiscate Palestinian land....those laws made it extremely hard for Palestinians to reclaim lost property....and extremely easy for Jews to reclaim lost property....

Any different to the laws passed by Jordan in 1949 doing the same to the Jews. Only they forcibly evicted the Jews from their property murdering many in the process and then stole their lands. Strangely enough the same lands that are now Jewish settlements in the west bank.
ONCE AGAIN SHOWING YOUR HYPOCRISY AND DOUBLE STANDARDS WHEN IT COMES TO JEWISH RIGHTS

By the way no different to the US laws on the same subject, so when you complain about Israel you are also being disrespectful to America

I don't think that what Phoenall is saying is the same thing as what Challenger is saying. Let's ask.

Phoenall: Do you believe that the Palestinian people do not have inherent rights to a national self-determination? What would be your criteria for determining who is or who is not eligible for a national self-determination?

I have never once heard Phoenal, Kondor, MJB and several others express support for the Palestinian people for natinal self determination beyond shipping them to Jordan.

Let's also ask the same of Challenger: Do you believe that the Jewish people do not have inherent rights to a national self-determination? What would be your criteria for determining who is or who is not eligible for a national self-determination?

You give yourself away.

You don't support self determination, you support shipping them off to Jordan, even though most did not come from there.

You're no different then those who feel the Jews don't deserve self determination and should be shipped back to Europe where manny illegally immigrated from in order to increase their numbers.

Correct most came from Syria and Egypt, as they themselves have admitted. They have exercised free determination hundreds of times since 1923, and each time have suffered for their own actions. Are you now saying that because they arrived uninvited and illegally they should be given land and property in Israel because they say it is theirs.

Do explain how the Jews illegally migrated when they had been invited to come by the last 3 legal sovereign land owners. This remark shows that you are once again denying the Jews their legal, moral and human rights along with the support of international law.

NOW YOU CANT DENY DOING SO

Do they then how come the only link saying this has been discredited by the worlds leading geneticists. The arab muslims calling themselves palestinians know that they have no DNA match to the Jews, which is why they are not pushing for DNA testing to be done. For 90% of the Jews in the diaspora the DNA match to the Jews still living in palestine and the remains in the Jewish cemeteries is close to 98%, the arab muslims tested to date hit the same match as they do to Inuit's, Mongol's, Celt's, Amerindians and south African tribes at 85%. The match that denotes a member of the human race

Blood brothers: Palestinians and Jews share genetic roots
The shared genetic heritage of Jews and Palestinians

Why does this close relationship bother you so much?

It doesn't if it was true, but seeing as the same source for the testing is used an has been debunked as faulty by peers in genetics should have you asking questions. Why is the scientist who is not even a geneticist pushing flawed work into the public domain and antagonizing his fellow scientists by causing public spats. They use the simplest of tricks to get the masses behind them, go for a tried and tested group of DNA strands that are very close in all humans and pass them of as an in depth study. When asked to explain the disparity he did a tinmore and ignored the questions.
Let me ask you this if you had an infected finger that needed lancing, draining and treated with antibiotics would you go to a back street abortionist or a qualified doctor. In this case would you believe a geneticist or an archeologist ?

There have been multiple studies on this, from one of my links:

Several major studies published in the past five years attest to these ancient hereditary links. At the forefront of these efforts are two researchers: Harry Ostrer, professor of pediatrics and pathology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in the Bronx, New York, and Karl Skorecki, director of medical and research development at the Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa. Back in June 2010, and within two days of each other, the two scientists and their research teams published extensive analyses of the genetic origins of the Jewish people and their Near East ancestry.

So again, why does it bother you so much?

Niether are geneticists are they, one a doctor of children, and the other a director of a hospital. You take their word over that of fully qualified and respected Geneticists, simply because they meet with your POV and anti semitism. What bothers me is that you will deny being a Jew hater yet will use the same links only found on the hate sites as your evidence against the Jews rights to 22% of palestine

One of the referenced research articles was by Harry Ostrer and Karl Skorecki: Their findings were presented in the Journal of Human Genetics.
Harry Ostrer, M.D. Harry Ostrer, M.D. | Albert Einstein College of Medicine is a geneticist, who's research profiles include genetics, the genetic basis of common and rare disorders and Jewish genetics. His training was in Pediatrics and Medical Genetics.

Karl Skorecki, M.D. Request Rejected
The Rappaport Institute Publications- Karl Skorecki, MD
His research areas and training are in genetics, and quite considerable body of publications. He also happens to be Jewish.

Those are just two of them. Given their credentials, they are fully qualified and respected geneticists so yes, I do take their word.

Why do call them anti-semitic? Why is genetic research showing a close relationship between Palestinians and Jews "anti-semitic"?

First person has this as his field of interest

Areas of Research: Human developmental disorders, including disorders of sex development; cancer genomics, including cancer predisposition and metastatic risk; genetic variation in human populations, including Jews and Hispanic-Latinos.

Not the DNA of Jews

The second person

human molecular genetics, population genetics, and stem cell biology, to investigate both common and rare human genetic diseases.

Not the DNA of Jews

You give yourself away.

Correct most came from Syria and Egypt, as they themselves have admitted. They have exercised free determination hundreds of times since 1923, and each time have suffered for their own actions. Are you now saying that because they arrived uninvited and illegally they should be given land and property in Israel because they say it is theirs.

Do explain how the Jews illegally migrated when they had been invited to come by the last 3 legal sovereign land owners. This remark shows that you are once again denying the Jews their legal, moral and human rights along with the support of international law.

NOW YOU CANT DENY DOING SO

Some Jews had never left.

Ottoman Rule (1517-1917) | Jewish Virtual Library

How convenient to ignore the facts in my post when they're directly attacking your answer.

What facts? When Christianity triumphed over Judaism, it was only at that point that any obstacles were put in place regarding converts, prior to that it was open house if you were prepared to have your genetalia mutilated for the faith.

How convenient to ignore the facts in my post when they're directly attacking your answer.

What facts? When Christianity triumphed over Judaism, it was only at that point that any obstacles were put in place regarding converts, prior to that it was open house if you were prepared to have your genetalia mutilated for the faith.

The fact is still the same, and you (and fellow Joo haters) show it each time helplessly trying to insult the Jewish culture- you know nothing about it. You think in Christian and religious (addiction) terms- that's all you know.
And it just proves that Jewish people were not interested in converting anyone- especially in those place they had to hide their culture.

Fact is- circumcision is only the last action after a person tries to convert, before that he's being investigated thoroughly to see whether he does it for he right reasons, then he's told about the death penalties, and then about the punishment for those who convert and those who helped him and all the suffering they know is coming.

The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert, in the Talmud it states that a person should be even rejected a single explanation for the Torah until proven the right intention.

There are so many restrictions (for obvious reasons) that what you say shows as ignorant nonsense .

Explain why would someone give most of the physical pleasures in life, take 613 restrictions and the penalties for them (in this world) and join an exiled despised nation that can barely survive?

Last edited:
So why do you continue to insist native-born Israelis are "European Colonists"?

I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall saying this, care to point out where you read this?
You've got to be fucking shitting me? Are you really that fucking delusional? On drugs? Or just a Hillary-class liar?

A search revealed 57 posts by you on the subject. Here's a sampling:
The native people of the place, whatever they may have been called in the past or are called now, have a greater claim to that place than European colonists driven by a religiously inspired pseudo-nationalist, impulse, oh, you're welcome.

Delusions of Israelis and Palestinians Are Destroying the Peace Process
Never happened, the Arab league was never condemned by the UN for "aggression", the Arab League staged a legitimate intervention under the U.N. charter to restore peace and prevent the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population by the European Zionist colonists.

Who Are The Palestinians?
The Palestinians have every claim to their land. Jewish European colonist immigrants have no valid claim to Palestine.

There are native Palestinians, and there are European and African/Asian colonists, native rights trump colonist's rights, especially when those colonists were forced onto the native population against their will.

Good grief! Standard Zionist Hasbara re-write of events that pays no attention to actual historical fact and fails to substantiate any of the assertions made in the blog. Still what else can you expect from someone working for the David Horowitz "Freedom" Centre? Oh, yes, pure bullshit.

This must be the latest play that the Zionist Hasbara machine has come up with:

"This word salad is a toxic stew of historical revisionism being used to justify the Muslim settler colonization of the indigenous Jewish population."

To try to convince the gullable that white European colonists are somehow "indigenous" to a land of "brown" people. :rolleyes:

Lyin Hillary Doll – Get Your Lyin Hillary Doll Here
YoutubeShare.png

I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall saying this, care to point out where you read this?
You've got to be fucking shitting me? Are you really that fucking delusional? On drugs? Or just a Hillary-class liar?

The native people of the place, whatever they may have been called in the past or are called now, have a greater claim to that place than European colonists driven by a religiously inspired pseudo-nationalist, impulse, oh, you're welcome.

Never happened, the Arab league was never condemned by the UN for "aggression", the Arab League staged a legitimate intervention under the U.N. charter to restore peace and prevent the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population by the European Zionist colonists.

The Palestinians have every claim to their land. Jewish European colonist immigrants have no valid claim to Palestine.

There are native Palestinians, and there are European and African/Asian colonists, native rights trump colonist's rights, especially when those colonists were forced onto the native population against their will.

Good grief! Standard Zionist Hasbara re-write of events that pays no attention to actual historical fact and fails to substantiate any of the assertions made in the blog. Still what else can you expect from someone working for the David Horowitz "Freedom" Centre? Oh, yes, pure bullshit.

"This word salad is a toxic stew of historical revisionism being used to justify the Muslim settler colonization of the indigenous Jewish population."

To try to convince the gullable that white European colonists are somehow "indigenous" to a land of "brown" people. :rolleyes:

YoutubeShare.png

Now he will tray and claim that they are words by someone else put in his posts

YoutubeShare.png

So point out to me please, where in those 57 posts I refer to "native-born Israelis" or use the term at all? That was my question.

The fact is still the same, and you (and fellow Joo haters) show it each time helplessly trying to insult the Jewish culture- you know nothing about it. You think in Christian and religious (addiction) terms- that's all you know.
And it just proves that Jewish people were not interested in converting anyone- especially in those place they had to hide their culture.

Fact is- circumcision is only the last action after a person tries to convert, before that he's being investigated thoroughly to see whether he does it for he right reasons, then he's told about the death penalties, and then about the punishment for those who convert and those who helped him and all the suffering they know is coming.

The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert, in the Talmud it states that a person should be even rejected a single explanation for the Torah until proven the right intention.

There are so many restrictions (for obvious reasons) that what you say shows as ignorant nonsense .

Explain why would someone give most of the physical pleasures in life, take 613 restrictions and the penalties for them (in this world) and join an exiled despised nation that can barely survive?

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general. As an "outsider" or "Goy" if you prefer, I suspect I have a more objective grasp of your history than you do, as demonstrated above.
The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert

If there's a list of people that shouldn't be converted, isn't that a guide for Jewish missionaries? Your "facts" relate to post Christian supremacy times in the Roman world, when Judaism was often persecuted and consequently stopped being a proselytising religion from the late 3rd -4th century CE.

So point out to me please, where in those 57 posts I refer to "native-born Israelis" or use the term at all? That was my question.
That's the point. You constantly refer to Israelis as Euro colonists when, in fact as I proved previously, 75% of Israelis are native-born. A fact you both refuse to admit and which you constantly lie about by referring to "european colonists" when referring to Israelis.

Not only Geography, but basic comprehension, it seems...
Given your choice of maps and posts, we can agree on your talents...or lack thereof.

FWIW, if it were up to me, I'd give America back to it's native population in an instant, but that's a topic for another forum and another time.
Easy to say but, of course, you don't plan on giving anything you own back to the natives nor do you plan on moving back to Northern Europe, amirite? So why do you continue to insist native-born Israelis are "European Colonists"? Is it because you are a fucking liar? A hypocrite? Or, as we just discussed above, you are geography and basic comprehension challenged?

Latest Population Statistics for Israel | Jewish Virtual Library
The Jewish population makes up 6,377,000 (74.8%); 1,771,000 (20.8%) are Arabs; and, those identified as "others" (non-Arab Christians, Baha'i, etc) make up 4.4% of the population (374,000 people). When the state was established, there were only 806,000 residents and the total population reached its first and second millions in 1949 and 1958 respectively. Judging by current population trend data, experts predict that the population of Israel will reach 10 million by 2025 or sooner.....

......In 2014, 75% of the total Jewish population were "Sabras" - born in Israel - compared with just a 35% native-born population at Israel's independence in 1948. 38.6% of the Jewish population are Israeli-born to at least one parent who was also Israeli-born.

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general....
Now say some of your best friends are Jews. ROFL

You can disclaim being antisemitic all you like, but anyone moron who constantly refers to Zionists is, in fact, using code for "fucking Jews".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back