The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who uses the word "goy" in conversation most certainly has some sort of issue with Jewish people. That term -- like the term "zionist" -- has been infused with a derogatory or negative meaning. It has the connotation of something evil or nasty or diseased.

I've always thought "Goy" or "Goyim" referred to non-Jewish people and I use it in that context.

That connotation of evil DOES NOT come from the Jewish people or from Jewish beliefs. It comes from people who have an illogical animosity towards Jews who then twist Jewish terms, phrases and ideas in order to add that connotation.

I've heard that Zionist Israelis sometimes use the term as an insult, thanks for confirming that.

You most certainly do not have an objective grasp of Jewish history. You have a very selective and very colored version.

Well that's what this discussion is all about, isn't it, objective facts against Zionist myth-history.

A European couple have a baby born at the South pole, the baby remains European. Decendants of Europeans are still European by ethicity regardless of nationality.

THANK YOU!

A Jewish couple have a baby born in Europe, the baby remains Jewish. Descendants of Jews are still JEWISH by ethnicity, regardless of nationality.

Oh if only, in your wet dream fantasies. "Judaism" is and has always been a religious cult, "Jewish people" are adherants to that cult, regardless of their ethnicity; there has never been a "Jewish People (ethnicity)" until the Zionists invented it in the late 19th century and even then most adherants to Judaism rejected this fringe nonsense until after WW2 when American and European anti-Semitism drove many to colonise Palestine as a last resort.

Funny thing those anti-semites don't get is that 'GOY' means a people, nation. And Israel is referred to as "GOY" in the Torah several times without any derogatory meaning to it.

But of course as an outsider...he knows better :rolleyes:

Oh, of course. As an outsider, he is capable of objectively using the Hebrew language as it is actually intended, as opposed to the Jewish people who speak the language but have no clue as the meaning of Hebrew words.

That would be the language invented in 1882 then? Also known as Israeli. Most American and European Jewish people, unsurprisingly, struggle to learn it. http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=8065

So why do you continue to insist native-born Israelis are "European Colonists"?

I could be wrong, but I don't ever recall saying this, care to point out where you read this?
You've got to be fucking shitting me? Are you really that fucking delusional? On drugs? Or just a Hillary-class liar?

A search revealed 57 posts by you on the subject. Here's a sampling:
The native people of the place, whatever they may have been called in the past or are called now, have a greater claim to that place than European colonists driven by a religiously inspired pseudo-nationalist, impulse, oh, you're welcome.

Delusions of Israelis and Palestinians Are Destroying the Peace Process
Never happened, the Arab league was never condemned by the UN for "aggression", the Arab League staged a legitimate intervention under the U.N. charter to restore peace and prevent the ethnic cleansing of the indigenous population by the European Zionist colonists.

Who Are The Palestinians?
The Palestinians have every claim to their land. Jewish European colonist immigrants have no valid claim to Palestine.

There are native Palestinians, and there are European and African/Asian colonists, native rights trump colonist's rights, especially when those colonists were forced onto the native population against their will.

Good grief! Standard Zionist Hasbara re-write of events that pays no attention to actual historical fact and fails to substantiate any of the assertions made in the blog. Still what else can you expect from someone working for the David Horowitz "Freedom" Centre? Oh, yes, pure bullshit.

This must be the latest play that the Zionist Hasbara machine has come up with:

"This word salad is a toxic stew of historical revisionism being used to justify the Muslim settler colonization of the indigenous Jewish population."

To try to convince the gullable that white European colonists are somehow "indigenous" to a land of "brown" people. :rolleyes:

Lyin Hillary Doll – Get Your Lyin Hillary Doll Here
YoutubeShare.png

So point out to me please, where in those 57 posts I refer to "native-born Israelis" or use the term at all? That was my question.

Trying to change the goalposts because you have been caught out again, You made the accusations and now dont have the balls to admit it

How convenient to ignore the facts in my post when they're directly attacking your answer.

What facts? When Christianity triumphed over Judaism, it was only at that point that any obstacles were put in place regarding converts, prior to that it was open house if you were prepared to have your genetalia mutilated for the faith.

The fact is still the same, and you (and fellow Joo haters) show it each time helplessly trying to insult the Jewish culture- you know nothing about it. You think in Christian and religious (addiction) terms- that's all you know.
And it just proves that Jewish people were not interested in converting anyone- especially in those place they had to hide their culture.

Fact is- circumcision is only the last action after a person tries to convert, before that he's being investigated thoroughly to see whether he does it for he right reasons, then he's told about the death penalties, and then about the punishment for those who convert and those who helped him and all the suffering they know is coming.

The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert, in the Talmud it states that a person should be even rejected a single explanation for the Torah until proven the right intention.

There are so many restrictions (for obvious reasons) that what you say shows as ignorant nonsense .

Explain why would someone give most of the physical pleasures in life, take 613 restrictions and the penalties for them (in this world) and join an exiled despised nation that can barely survive?

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general. As an "outsider" or "Goy" if you prefer, I suspect I have a more objective grasp of your history than you do, as demonstrated above.
The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert

If there's a list of people that shouldn't be converted, isn't that a guide for Jewish missionaries? Your "facts" relate to post Christian supremacy times in the Roman world, when Judaism was often persecuted and consequently stopped being a proselytising religion from the late 3rd -4th century CE.

And yet another LIE as your Jew hatred is plain to see on this board

A European couple have a baby born at the South pole, the baby remains European. Decendants of Europeans are still European by ethicity regardless of nationality.

THANK YOU!

A Jewish couple have a baby born in Europe, the baby remains Jewish. Descendants of Jews are still JEWISH by ethnicity, regardless of nationality.

Oh if only, in your wet dream fantasies. "Judaism" is and has always been a religious cult, "Jewish people" are adherants to that cult, regardless of their ethnicity; there has never been a "Jewish People (ethnicity)" until the Zionists invented it in the late 19th century and even then most adherants to Judaism rejected this fringe nonsense until after WW2 when American and European anti-Semitism drove many to colonise Palestine as a last resort.

And you have never produced any evidence to support your RACIST CLAIM because you know it would be from one of the hate sites that you visit. Constantly referring to Judaism as a cult shows that you are a RACIST POS NAZI that just wants to see the end of the Jews

Funny thing those anti-semites don't get is that 'GOY' means a people, nation. And Israel is referred to as "GOY" in the Torah several times without any derogatory meaning to it.

But of course as an outsider...he knows better :rolleyes:

Oh, of course. As an outsider, he is capable of objectively using the Hebrew language as it is actually intended, as opposed to the Jewish people who speak the language but have no clue as the meaning of Hebrew words.

That would be the language invented in 1882 then? Also known as Israeli. Most American and European Jewish people, unsurprisingly, struggle to learn it. http://www.israelhayom.com/site/newsletter_article.php?id=8065

Is that like the many British schools then were the children cant read, write or talk English because they are not native born. I see many British people who struggle to understand English and cant read or write it either because of failings in the education system.

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general....
Now say some of your best friends are Jews. ROFL

You can disclaim being antisemitic all you like, but anyone moron who constantly refers to Zionists is, in fact, using code for "fucking Jews".

I don't know any Jewish people as friends; I've only ever met a few in my travels and all of those have been pleasant company. The only Jewish Israelis I've encountered on the other hand, have been rude and/or boorish; not a good advertisment for their country.

You can disclaim being antisemitic all you like, but anyone moron who constantly refers to Zionists is, in fact, using code for "fucking Jews".

So the Zionists would have you believe and it seems you've fallen for their Hasbara. Not that surprising, given where you come from, all those jokes Americans tell about Texan stupidity clearly have some truth to them, in your case.

I wonder if they knew you were a RACIST JEW HATER by the way you spoke ?

And once again you use zionist as a racial slur, and then bring up hasbara because you have lost the argument. What about your kithman and taqiya that you use constantly

So point out to me please, where in those 57 posts I refer to "native-born Israelis" or use the term at all? That was my question.
That's the point. You constantly refer to Israelis as Euro colonists when, in fact as I proved previously, 75% of Israelis are native-born. A fact you both refuse to admit and which you constantly lie about by referring to "european colonists" when referring to Israelis.

Not only Geography, but basic comprehension, it seems...
Given your choice of maps and posts, we can agree on your talents...or lack thereof.

FWIW, if it were up to me, I'd give America back to it's native population in an instant, but that's a topic for another forum and another time.
Easy to say but, of course, you don't plan on giving anything you own back to the natives nor do you plan on moving back to Northern Europe, amirite? So why do you continue to insist native-born Israelis are "European Colonists"? Is it because you are a fucking liar? A hypocrite? Or, as we just discussed above, you are geography and basic comprehension challenged?

Latest Population Statistics for Israel | Jewish Virtual Library
The Jewish population makes up 6,377,000 (74.8%); 1,771,000 (20.8%) are Arabs; and, those identified as "others" (non-Arab Christians, Baha'i, etc) make up 4.4% of the population (374,000 people). When the state was established, there were only 806,000 residents and the total population reached its first and second millions in 1949 and 1958 respectively. Judging by current population trend data, experts predict that the population of Israel will reach 10 million by 2025 or sooner.....

......In 2014, 75% of the total Jewish population were "Sabras" - born in Israel - compared with just a 35% native-born population at Israel's independence in 1948. 38.6% of the Jewish population are Israeli-born to at least one parent who was also Israeli-born.

No such ethnicity, the child would be of the race of its parents

I don't know any Jewish people as friends; I've only ever met a few in my travels and all of those have been pleasant company. The only Jewish Israelis I've encountered on the other hand, have been rude and/or boorish; not a good advertisment for their country.

So the Zionists would have you believe and it seems you've fallen for their Hasbara. Not that surprising, given where you come from, all those jokes Americans tell about Texan stupidity clearly have some truth to them, in your case.

And once again you use zionist as a racial slur, and then bring up hasbara because you have lost the argument. What about your kithman and taqiya that you use constantly
Agreed. Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "Zionist" and accusing anyone who supports Israel to be Hasbara puppets are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind.

Agreed. Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "Zionist" and accusing anyone who supports Israel to be Hasbara puppets are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind.
I use the term Zionist because that is what they call themselves.

The KKK is a Christian organization but when we speak of the KKK we do not say "the Christians." So when we speak of the Zionists we should not say "the Jews."

Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "Zionist" and accusing anyone who supports Israel to be Hasbara puppets are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind.

"Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "anti-Semite" and accusing anyone who supports the oppressed Palestinians to be "Islamo-nazis" are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind."

There! Fixed it for you. :)

Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "Zionist" and accusing anyone who supports Israel to be Hasbara puppets are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind.

"Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "anti-Semite" and accusing anyone who supports the oppressed Palestinians to be "Islamo-nazis" are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind."

"Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "The Zionists"™ and accusing anyone who supports Israelis from Palestinian Islamic terrorists to be "The Zionists"™ are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind."

I've always thought "Goy" or "Goyim" referred to non-Jewish people and I use it in that context.

The word goy means a nation or people as rylah has already pointed out. It has taken on a pejorative connotation in modern times, as have other incorrectly used Hebrew words such as "zion" and "hasbara" and "talmudic". It has been my experience that all people who use these foreign-to-them words in normal speech do so in order to introduce that pejorative connotation into their comments. This certainly is the case with your own use of language on this board.

In this particular case, you had already used the term "outsider" to describe yourself as not being Jewish, the addition of the term goy was therefore not necessary except to add this negative connotation -- a connotation that the Jewish people view goyim with disgust -- a very old anti-semitic libel.

You have since also used the Hebrew word hasbara which has the simple meaning of "explaining" but which you also imbue with a negative connotation of intentional deceit -- also a very old anti-semitic libel.

You are not fooling anyone. Well, except Tinman.

... there has never been a "Jewish People (ethnicity)" ...

This is objectively unsupportable (read: silly argument).

eth·nic·i·ty
eTHˈnisədē/
noun
  1. the fact or state of belonging to a social group that has a common national or cultural tradition.

I use the term Zionist because that is what they call themselves.

The KKK is a Christian organization but when we speak of the KKK we do not say "the Christians." So when we speak of the Zionists we should not say "the Jews."

Still the context you use it in is JEW HATRED and RACISM. It is no difference to using **** of polak was in the 1930's. What do you call Africans then, and Italians, Greeks, Germans etc,

Give me a break. Your desire to demonize anything Jewish is exceeding your capacity to make any kind of sense, let alone an objective, reasoned argument.

The Hebrew language has existed since at least the 10th C BCE. It was preserved in both written and oral form from then until the modern day, when it was revived into a fully accessible everyday mother tongue now spoken by nine million people in the world.

And nothing in your article supports the notion that "most" American and European Jewish people struggle to learn Hebrew. The article points out that, like many immigrants to new countries, adapting to a new language poses some difficulties. The same problem exists in the US and Canada and European countries with immigrants.

"Most civilized, sane and calm people recognize that code words like "The Zionists"™ and accusing anyone who supports Israelis from Palestinian Islamic terrorists to be "The Zionists"™ are indicative of a disturbed, hateful mind."

Just report him for breach of the rules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back