The OLDER Official Discussion Thread for the creation of Israel, the UN and the British Mandate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general....
Now say some of your best friends are Jews. ROFL

You can disclaim being antisemitic all you like, but anyone moron who constantly refers to Zionists is, in fact, using code for "fucking Jews".

I don't know any Jewish people as friends; I've only ever met a few in my travels and all of those have been pleasant company. The only Jewish Israelis I've encountered on the other hand, have been rude and/or boorish; not a good advertisment for their country.

You can disclaim being antisemitic all you like, but anyone moron who constantly refers to Zionists is, in fact, using code for "fucking Jews".

So the Zionists would have you believe and it seems you've fallen for their Hasbara. Not that surprising, given where you come from, all those jokes Americans tell about Texan stupidity clearly have some truth to them, in your case.

Last edited:
So point out to me please, where in those 57 posts I refer to "native-born Israelis" or use the term at all? That was my question.
That's the point. You constantly refer to Israelis as Euro colonists when, in fact as I proved previously, 75% of Israelis are native-born. A fact you both refuse to admit and which you constantly lie about by referring to "european colonists" when referring to Israelis.

Not only Geography, but basic comprehension, it seems...
Given your choice of maps and posts, we can agree on your talents...or lack thereof.

FWIW, if it were up to me, I'd give America back to it's native population in an instant, but that's a topic for another forum and another time.
Easy to say but, of course, you don't plan on giving anything you own back to the natives nor do you plan on moving back to Northern Europe, amirite? So why do you continue to insist native-born Israelis are "European Colonists"? Is it because you are a fucking liar? A hypocrite? Or, as we just discussed above, you are geography and basic comprehension challenged?

Latest Population Statistics for Israel | Jewish Virtual Library
The Jewish population makes up 6,377,000 (74.8%); 1,771,000 (20.8%) are Arabs; and, those identified as "others" (non-Arab Christians, Baha'i, etc) make up 4.4% of the population (374,000 people). When the state was established, there were only 806,000 residents and the total population reached its first and second millions in 1949 and 1958 respectively. Judging by current population trend data, experts predict that the population of Israel will reach 10 million by 2025 or sooner.....

......In 2014, 75% of the total Jewish population were "Sabras" - born in Israel - compared with just a 35% native-born population at Israel's independence in 1948. 38.6% of the Jewish population are Israeli-born to at least one parent who was also Israeli-born.

A European couple have a baby born at the South pole, the baby remains European. Decendants of Europeans are still European by ethicity regardless of nationality.

A European couple have a baby born at the South pole, the baby remains European. Decendants of Europeans are still European by ethicity regardless of nationality.
Thank you! You just proved me correct and yourself a fucking liar. To wit, even though 75% of all Israelis are native born, you consider all of them "european colonists" despite your lie that you did not.

In the US, the 75% of American citizens are of European descent, but I know of no one who would call these same Americans "european colonists". Only a highly partisan lying fuckwad would make such a claim.

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general....
Now say some of your best friends are Jews. ROFL

So you are admitting that Challenger does not hate all Jews, just the "fucking Jews."

I don't know any Jewish people as friends;...
Not unusual for antisemitics.

There are 263,346 Jewish people in the UK, 2/3 live in the Greater London area, Hertfordshire and Essex(175,564), the remainder live in Greater Manchester, leeds, Gateshead, Glasgow and Liverpool. I live in the Midlands. What are the chances of me running across a Jewish person when the nearest community is between 90 and 160 miles away, in any direction? Even if I did, by chance, I'd never be so rude as to ask them their religion. So no, I don't now any Jewish people as friends, so bite me as you Americans like to say.

Thank you! You just proved me correct and yourself a fucking liar. To wit, even though 75% of all Israelis are native born, you consider all of them "european colonists" despite your lie that you did not.

In the US, the 75% of American citizens are of European descent, but I know of no one who would call these same Americans "european colonists". Only a highly partisan lying fuckwad would make such a claim.

I consider them Europeans by ethnicity. You seem to wilfully confuse ethnicity with nationality.

I consider them Europeans by ethnicity. You seem to wilfully confuse ethnicity with nationality.
And you're dancing like a circus bear.
cheerldr.gif

Are you now admitting you were wrong about "European colonists" and switching to "European ethnicity"?

There are 263,346 Jewish people in the UK, 2/3 live in the Greater London area, Hertfordshire and Essex(175,564), the remainder live in Greater Manchester, leeds, Gateshead, Glasgow and Liverpool. I live in the Midlands. What are the chances of me running across a Jewish person when the nearest community is between 90 and 160 miles away, in any direction? Even if I did, by chance, I'd never be so rude as to ask them their religion. So no, I don't now any Jewish people as friends, so bite me as you Americans like to say.
You think all Jews live in communities?

Are you sure your name shouldn't be "Mentally Challenged"?

BTW, do you ever refer to Americans as "European Colonists"? Canadians?

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general. As an "outsider" or "Goy" if you prefer, I suspect I have a more objective grasp of your history than you do, as demonstrated above.

Anyone who uses the word "goy" in conversation most certainly has some sort of issue with Jewish people. That term -- like the term "zionist" -- has been infused with a derogatory or negative meaning. It has the connotation of something evil or nasty or diseased. That connotation of evil DOES NOT come from the Jewish people or from Jewish beliefs. It comes from people who have an illogical animosity towards Jews who then twist Jewish terms, phrases and ideas in order to add that connotation.

You most certainly do not have an objective grasp of Jewish history. You have a very selective and very colored version.

THANK YOU!

A Jewish couple have a baby born in Europe, the baby remains Jewish. Descendants of Jews are still JEWISH by ethnicity, regardless of nationality.

So you are admitting that Challenger does not hate all Jews, just the "fucking Jews."

This actually has quite a bit of truth to it. See, Jews are nice. But Jewish Israelis (aka Zionists) are -- what did he say? -- oh yeah, rude and boorish. See the "new anti-semitism" separates the Jewish people into two groups -- the "nice" ones, who are more or less invisible and the "evil" ones who want such atrocious things as equal treatment and self-determination in their ancestral homeland.

How convenient to ignore the facts in my post when they're directly attacking your answer.

What facts? When Christianity triumphed over Judaism, it was only at that point that any obstacles were put in place regarding converts, prior to that it was open house if you were prepared to have your genetalia mutilated for the faith.

The fact is still the same, and you (and fellow Joo haters) show it each time helplessly trying to insult the Jewish culture- you know nothing about it. You think in Christian and religious (addiction) terms- that's all you know.
And it just proves that Jewish people were not interested in converting anyone- especially in those place they had to hide their culture.

Fact is- circumcision is only the last action after a person tries to convert, before that he's being investigated thoroughly to see whether he does it for he right reasons, then he's told about the death penalties, and then about the punishment for those who convert and those who helped him and all the suffering they know is coming.

The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert, in the Talmud it states that a person should be even rejected a single explanation for the Torah until proven the right intention.

There are so many restrictions (for obvious reasons) that what you say shows as ignorant nonsense .

Explain why would someone give most of the physical pleasures in life, take 613 restrictions and the penalties for them (in this world) and join an exiled despised nation that can barely survive?

I'm not a Christian and have no animosity against Jewish people in general. As an "outsider" or "Goy" if you prefer, I suspect I have a more objective grasp of your history than you do, as demonstrated above.
The Torah clearly states who are the people to never convert

If there's a list of people that shouldn't be converted, isn't that a guide for Jewish missionaries? Your "facts" relate to post Christian supremacy times in the Roman world, when Judaism was often persecuted and consequently stopped being a proselytising religion from the late 3rd -4th century CE.

I didn't say you were Christian, I said you were thinking in Christian religious terms about Judaism, therefore you still don't get it.

No being an outsider doesn't give you any advantage if you haven't learned anything seriously. It's like saying since you're not an Astrophysicist you understand the Sun better, it's just ignorant.

And especially if you "learn" from the Reformists, which in context of the the Jewish history barely exist since "yesterday", and reject most of the basic commandments and practices Jewish people have for millenniums.
But also, what differentiates them from Jewish people, is that they have an open agenda of conversion conversion- it's one of THEIR basic reforms,.

Again if you took the time to study, rather than parrot some biased sources, you can understand the context of the laws we're talking about.
Yes there're certain rules about how to REACT to someone who approaches you and wants to become Jewish, yet it doesn't mean missionaries or targeted conversion like Christians and Muslims did. The Torah only states that those Ger's who live with Israel have to keep the 7 Noahide laws or leave- it doesn't make them Jewish in any way.

You didn't show any significant proof of Jewish missionaries from unbiased source.
Only the evidence of your ignorance and hatred.

Anyone who uses the word "goy" in conversation most certainly has some sort of issue with Jewish people. That term -- like the term "zionist" -- has been infused with a derogatory or negative meaning. It has the connotation of something evil or nasty or diseased. That connotation of evil DOES NOT come from the Jewish people or from Jewish beliefs. It comes from people who have an illogical animosity towards Jews who then twist Jewish terms, phrases and ideas in order to add that connotation.

You most certainly do not have an objective grasp of Jewish history. You have a very selective and very colored version.

Funny thing those anti-semites don't get is that 'GOY' means a people, nation. And Israel is referred to as "GOY" in the Torah several times without any derogatory meaning to it.

But of course as an outsider...he knows better :rolleyes:

Funny thing those anti-semites don't get is that 'GOY' means a people, nation. And Israel is referred to as "GOY" in the Torah several times without any derogatory meaning to it.

But of course as an outsider...he knows better :rolleyes:

Oh, of course. As an outsider, he is capable of objectively using the Hebrew language as it is actually intended, as opposed to the Jewish people who speak the language but have no clue as the meaning of Hebrew words.

You think all Jews live in communities?

Are you sure your name shouldn't be "Mentally Challenged"?

BTW, do you ever refer to Americans as "European Colonists"? Canadians?

I'm really not sure whether you are just doing a really poor job of baiting or are genuinely that stupid. I'll be generous and assume it's a language idiom issue.

In UK English idiom, when describing a particular group of people in any given area, the term most often used when referring to a group as a whole is "community" as in, "Birmingham's Asian community" or "Manchester's Jewish community" or "the West Midland's Afro-Caribbean community." or "Nottinghamshire's Punk community" It does not imply these people all live in one area, they could be and often are, scattered throughout their respective locations.

...and yes, I do refer to Americans as "European colonists" when the context demands it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back