🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 The only group of blacks who deserve reparations are….

Jim Crow was national. The United States government made Jim Crow legal and it was made to apply to the entire country due to the SCOTUS.

White racist don't get to determine eligibility for reparations. I'll show why shortly.

The comment blacks owning slaves is dishonest. Furthermore Jim Crow was bipartisan. It was a Republican president who made the compromise that ended reconstruction and Jim Crow was the law through 12 Republican presidents. It's time you republicans stopped repeating that lie.

Finally, I will post this again.

Citygroup did a study focusing on U.S. GDP from 2000 until 2020. The study revealed huge losses in GDP due to continuing discrimination against blacks in business revenue, education, housing credit, and income. The breakdown is as follows:

“Closing the Black racial wage gap 20 years ago might have provided an additional $2.7 trillion in income available for consumption and investment.

Improving access to housing credit might have added an additional 770,000 Black homeowners over the last 20 years, with combined sales and expenditures adding another $218 billion to GDP over that time.

Facilitating increased access to higher education (college, graduate, and vocational schools) for Black students might have bolstered lifetime incomes that in aggregate sums to $90 to $113 billion.

Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs might have resulted in the creation of an additional $13 trillion in business revenue over the last 20 years. This could have been used for investments in labor, technology, capital equipment, and structures and 6.1 million jobs might have been created per year.”

Dana M Peterson, Catherine L Mann, Closing the Racial Inequality Gaps, The Economic Cost of Black Inequality in the U.S., pg. 4,

Blacks are still getting screwed over because of racism right now, so talking about slavery and limiting things to southern states is not the answer. The answer is a multi year, multi trillion dollar investment in black people that is holistic which would encompass more thaan just imdividual paychecks.
Providing fair and equitable lending to Black entrepreneurs

The United States has given 28 trillion dollars for its fight against poverty. That is 15 trillion more than you said was still needed. It isnt the money that is the problem, it is the savages that dont want to work, that is the problem. Get off your lazy fucking ass, and find a job like many other law abiding citizens do.

The United States has given 28 trillion dollars for its fight against poverty. That is 15 trillion more than you said was still needed. It isnt the money that is the problem, it is the savages that dont want to work, that is the problem. Get off your lazy fucking ass, and find a job like many other law abiding citizens do.

Most of trumps opportunity zones were in rural mostly white areas. I studied it. The fight against poverty was not money that went just to black people. Most of it went to whites. .What you were shown is that in this century racism has taken 13 trillion. If you want to talk about money lost to racism in the past 60 years, it's far more than that. The root cause of the problem is white racism. I worked from the age of 9 son, so you can just shut up with that trifling racist garbage. The government owes blacks and the only reason our request is opposed is due to racist hate. If we took our case to the Hague, we would win. This government has no defense for what has been done and most certainly individuals like you don't have the skill, knowledge or intelligence to present a case that refutes the claims we have against this government.

Most of trumps opportunity zones were in rural mostly white areas. I studied it. The fight against poverty was not money that went just to black people. Most of it went to whites. .What you were shown is that in this century racism has taken 13 trillion. If you want to talk about money lost to racism in the past 60 years, it's far more than that. The root cause of the problem is white racism. I worked from the age of 9 son, so you can just shut up with that trifling racist garbage. The government owes blacks and the only reason our request is opposed is due to racist hate. If we took our case to the Hague, we would win. This government has no defense for what has been done and most certainly individuals like you don't have the skill, knowledge or intelligence to present a case that refutes the claims we have against this government.
I used to feel sorry for stupid people. But then i realized that they vote for the very people who keep them in chains.

Election 2020: A vote for Trump is a vote for economic progress for African Americans
Biden said, “If you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you 'ain’t Black,” because apparently, he owns the Black vote. But Blacks are not a monolith, and they are not indebted to Joe Biden nor to the Democratic Party.
If their final decision comes down to which candidate will continue the economic progress that lifted median Black household incomes to their highest levels on record and pushed Black unemployment rates and poverty rates down to their lowest levels, then there is really just one choice: President Trump.

Nah son, what you're looking at is truth.
I apologize for using foul language since this is a zone 1 post. I should know better, but my temper got the better of me. Maybe you should investigate Joe Biden's racist past before you actually vote for him. He was best friends with a Clan Member who mentored Joe on being a Senator.

That is thoughtful consideration. TY.

I personally don't know what to do, what would be fair and just and how....? I'm pretty certain the "details" when looked at thoroughly will be complicated, no matter what route is taken to make reparations.....

Care4all - I'm going to be blunt and this is not directed at you but more in the generality of the subject.
Stop the racist shit on both sides of the idle.

It shouldn't be about race it's about asking the question: "How do we help the economically disadvantaged improve their situation?".

Education, child care, job training.

Now my wife and I did fine in our younger years, but we put off having kids until our late 20's/early 30's and one of the highest costs was actually finding good qualify child care. And we were lucky as we worked day shifts. If you worked (a) off shift, or even worse (b) rotating shifts. Good luck.

WW

Last edited:

Forum List

Back