The only possible "defense" of Trump's corruption is..........

Accuse your opponent of what only you are doing, as you are doing it, to create confusion, cloud the issue, and inoculate voters against any evidence of your guilt."
This defines Trump to a T. That could have come right out of one of his ghost-written books.

Ha, Trump's incredible 4.1% Unemployment Rate sure is makin the Hater-Bots cranky. Lowest Unemployment Rate since 2000! They're desperate for their Democrat Fake News to feed em some more Bullshit talking-points. They can't stand Trump killin it. The more he rolls, the more they hate. I love it.:dance:

Last edited:
.........well, to attack Hillary Clinton and Obama......

Let's face it, we cannot blame right wingers for the onslaught of corruption and lies constantly emerging from just the beginning of what the investigations are yielding....So, the only alternative is to sling mud on democrats as the very "best" way to obfuscate reality.

........as Trump likes to tweet........"SAD"......
Poor, poor nat. Trump is making America great again and you cannot stand it. To bad, to sad. Lol

making America great again,oh really? last time i checked we still had these corrupt evil three letter alphabet institutuions running the country,the CIA,FBI,IRS and the fed that came into power in 1913 that Kennedy tried to get rid of and paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 by trying to do so,last time i checked,they are ALL still there and Goldman sachs is still in the white house,so much for draining the swamp.:rolleyes:

.........well, to attack Hillary Clinton and Obama......

Let's face it, we cannot blame right wingers for the onslaught of corruption and lies constantly emerging from just the beginning of what the investigations are yielding....So, the only alternative is to sling mud on democrats as the very "best" way to obfuscate reality.

........as Trump likes to tweet........"SAD"......
Poor, poor nat. Trump is making America great again and you cannot stand it. To bad, to sad. Lol

making America great again,oh really? last time i checked we still had these corrupt evil three letter alphabet institutuions running the country,the CIA,FBI,IRS and the fed that came into power in 1913 that Kennedy tried to get rid of and paid the price for it on nov 22nd 1963 by trying to do so,last time i checked,they are ALL still there and Goldman sachs is still in the white house,so much for draining the swamp.:rolleyes:

oh and speaking of JFK our last REAL president we had who served the people instead of the bankers,Trump has bowed down to the CIA and FBI as well in convienetely allowing them to delay the release of their documents so they can black them out naturally.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-deep-states-jfk-triumph-over-trump/5615957

I am obviously not a supporter of trump however the fact that a former CIA director is making up these crazy things about him,he just might not be so bad.

A Former CIA Director Describes the Dangers of 'Trump Unleashed'

In contrast to his predecessors, Brennan told me, Trump often “acts and speaks before thinking” and appears to make national-security decisions based on “what’s in the best interest of Donald Trump” rather than what’s in the best interest of the United States. He is “woefully inexperienced in international affairs,” Brennan argued, and so far has shown little interest in learning on the job. His “bullying tendency … compounds all of the other deficiencies,”

Like Obama and Bush did NOT bully people and did not act and speak before thinking and had the interests of the United States in mind instead of the interests of THEM?:cuckoo:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

this guy just lost all his credibility.:haha::lmao:

where was this asshole when it was time to talk about Obama and Bushs corruption and how they had an interest in only themselves?:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back