the only remaining argument against capatalism

My actual quote Bubba
Yet the majority of Founders expected Gov't policy to do it. Weird you don't know that??
Yes... with "do It" being [enforce Jefferson's "Profit sharing" idea]
Your and I both know your statement is a lie.
Still looking for your answers::
-Who are you to judge what is moral; who are you to impose that judgement on others?
-Why do you choose to not understand that "equality" as the term is used in the context of the creation of this country and its government refers to equal treatment under the law, not equal wages or equal wealth?
Founders hoped to prevent the emergence of a small group of people with perpetual wealth and thus perpetual privilege
"Founders?" This means 2 or more out of hundreds. Unsurprisingly, your statement is meaningless..

-Who are you to judge what is moral; who are you to impose that judgement on others?
-Why do you choose to not understand that "equality" as the term is used in the context of the creation of this country and its government refers to equal treatment under the law, not equal wages or equal wealth?
Yet if you read history and are honest, you'd accept the premise. Weird you don't. Don't know history or not honest Bubba?
Nothing here makes your statement any less meaningless than when you first made it.

I understood your point perfectly ... Just don't think you understand it the same way I do.
The only difference would be that I don't need you to understand my point to get to the top floor ... And you aren't ever going to get my elevator pass no matter what government gives you.

You think I want your elevator pass? :laugh:

Look, you didn't understand a post. It happens to the best of us. Cut & run, bro. Cut & run.
:beer:

No ... I never indicated you actually wanted the elevator pass ... Just that you were pissed you didn't get one.
I then added the fact that there is nothing you can do about my elevator pass and nothing the government can do to get you any closer to the top floor.

They can tear the building down and put you all in the gutter ... But they cannot make the stairs any easier to climb.

He believes in whining that the government needs more money from the rich.
Then he arranges things to give the government none of his money.
Typical whiny liberal hypocrit.

Yet unlike the greedy cons, he doesn't try to use loopholes AND advocates for higher taxes on the "job creators". Weird

He advocates for higher taxes, and does everything he can in order to minimize his own taxes. He wants higher estate taxes but plans to escape estate taxes.
Typical liberal hypocrite.

Yeah, calling for a higher INCOME tax burden is horribly greedy right? No he doesn't plan on "escaping estate taxes", he plans on giving it to charity to better effect the world, not just the US!

Hypocrite? Better check what it means Bubba

My actual quote Bubba
Yet the majority of Founders expected Gov't policy to do it. Weird you don't know that??
Yes... with "do It" being [enforce Jefferson's "Profit sharing" idea]
Your and I both know your statement is a lie.
Founders hoped to prevent the emergence of a small group of people with perpetual wealth and thus perpetual privilege
"Founders?" This means 2 or more out of hundreds. Unsurprisingly, your statement is meaningless..

Yet if you read history and are honest, you'd accept the premise. Weird you don't. Don't know history or not honest Bubba?
Nothing here makes your statement any less meaningless than when you first made it.

Last time for you Bubba

Moral? It's called Gov't WE elect.

Equality? Who says everyone should be equal?

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would the right EVER have Bubba?

Calling for a LESS unequal society, as the US had 1945-1980 ISN'T calling for equality Bubba

8f9ff2b0f41f650582739d946d033b58089831adba574f56b8855d7ae3f57e21.jpg

The only remaining argument against capitalism....I really don't like living in a wealthy, clean society where the biggest problem the poor have is obesity, followed closely by wether they should have a second flat screen t.v. in the other bedroom.......

I understood your point perfectly ... Just don't think you understand it the same way I do.
The only difference would be that I don't need you to understand my point to get to the top floor ... And you aren't ever going to get my elevator pass no matter what government gives you.

You think I want your elevator pass? :laugh:

Look, you didn't understand a post. It happens to the best of us. Cut & run, bro. Cut & run.
:beer:

No ... I never indicated you actually wanted the elevator pass ... Just that you were pissed you didn't get one.
I then added the fact that there is nothing you can do about my elevator pass and nothing the government can do to get you any closer to the top floor.

They can tear the building down and put you all in the gutter ... But they cannot make the stairs any easier to climb.

BS

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory

The conclusion?

Lowering the tax rates on the wealthy and top earners in America do not appear to have any impact on the nation’s economic growth.

This paragraph from the report says it all—

“The reduction in the top tax rates appears to be uncorrelated with saving, investment and productivity growth. The top tax rates appear to have little or no relation to the size of the economic pie. However, the top tax rate reductions appear to be associated with the increasing concentration of income at the top of the income distribution.”

Non-Partisan Congressional Tax Report Debunks Core Conservative Economic Theory-GOP Suppresses Study - Forbes

Last time for you Bubba
What's the matter? Don't like being asked questions you know you cannot answer?

Gonna run away now?

Yet unlike the greedy cons, he doesn't try to use loopholes AND advocates for higher taxes on the "job creators". Weird

He advocates for higher taxes, and does everything he can in order to minimize his own taxes. He wants higher estate taxes but plans to escape estate taxes.

Yeah, calling for a higher INCOME tax burden is horribly greedy right? No he doesn't plan on "escaping estate taxes", he plans on giving it to charity to better effect the world, not just the US!

Yeah, calling for a higher INCOME tax burden is horribly greedy right?

He wants higher taxes, does all he can to avoid them. Hypocrite.

No he doesn't plan on "escaping estate taxes", he plans on giving it to charity

He says the government should take more from estates.
Plans to give none of his estate to government. Hypocrite.

The only remaining argument against capitalism....I really don't like living in a wealthy, clean society where the biggest problem the poor have is obesity, followed closely by wether they should have a second flat screen t.v. in the other bedroom.......

You know right wing economics is a failure when they need to compare the US poor to 3rd world nations poor!

More nonsense from the low informed liar. Shocking

Sanders.jpg

You know right wing economics is a failure when they need to compare the US poor to 3rd world nations poor!

No....that is how you measure success......go see how the real poor live outside our country.......that will wake you up.....well....if you are a lefty, nothing will......but it is worth a try.....

Last time for you Bubba
What's the matter? Don't like being asked questions you know you cannot answer?

Gonna run away now?

Asked and answered multiple times Bubba. I can't help it if you don't like the answers!

Sanders.jpg

Just like nancy pelosi, millionaire, exempted her employees from forming a union to get better pay and working conditions.......or the way hilary and obama pay women less than men...and take away scholarships from poor kids in Washington D.C.......

Without false premises, distortions and lies, what would YOU ever have Bubba?

Obama wants to allow even more illegals and another amnesty.

^Truth

Conservatives/GOP prefer to keep "illegals" in the shadows to better exploit them!

^ Truth

I don't want to keep them in the shadows, I want to send them back home.
Why do you hate poor Americans?

Sure you do Bubba, sure, lol

Asked and answered multiple times Bubba.
^^
This statement is a lie.

Sanders.jpg

Just like nancy pelosi, millionaire, exempted her employees from forming a union to get better pay and working conditions.......or the way hilary and obama pay women less than men...and take away scholarships from poor kids in Washington D.C.......

More right wing nonsense. Shocking

7bcdb938979131df10955b151d5b5c9b.jpg

Forum List

Back