The Only Thing Left To Do

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
As a country, we need to make a statement that certain people are not above the law. If the Attorney General and the Justice Department decide NOT to indict Clinton and let the courts decide whether she broke the law, we as a group of responsible people need to take a stand. The only thing we can do is start an official petition and send it to the White House stating that there is corruption going on and we will NOT stand for it. If we get enough signatures, the White House HAS to respond to it officially.

1. The White House Reviews and Responds: If a petition reaches a certain threshold (initially 5,000 signatures within 30 days), it will be reviewed by policy officials in the Administration and an official response will be issued.
Petition the White House with We the People

So someone here needs to go ahead and put together a petition in case Hillary doesn't get indicted. We need to show the government that we will not stand for people being above the law any longer.

Great idea. There is even a guy here that has experience with things like GoFundMe sites and such. He hasn't gotten any money yet, but I'm sure you will have lots of people with his mental ability on board with you before it's over.

Great idea. There is even a guy here that has experience with things like GoFundMe sites and such. He hasn't gotten any money yet, but I'm sure you will have lots of people with his mental ability on board with you before it's over.

*60 percent think Clinton is lying about how her emails were handled when she served as secretary of state, up from 58 percent last September.

Fox Poll: Clinton Leads Trump, Most Think She's Lying on Emails

So all these people have low mental capacities huh? :cuckoo:

She thinks she is above the law... she has gotten away with more than any politician on record, and is the only Presidential candidate to be under federal investigation while campaigning for election. This is ridiculous.

Yep. low mental capacities or gullible as hell
Poll: 43 percent of Republicans believe Obama is a Muslim

I believe that Barrypuppet is a closet muslim...he certainly has lots of them around him with ties to the muslim brotherhood. He has also given aid to extremist muslim groups in the Middle East......if he isn't a muslim, he certainly seems to be a big fan of their work. LOL!

I'm sure you are convinced of a lot of things a sane person wouldn't consider.

I believe that Barrypuppet is a closet muslim...he certainly has lots of them around him with ties to the muslim brotherhood. He has also given aid to extremist muslim groups in the Middle East......if he isn't a muslim, he certainly seems to be a big fan of their work. LOL!

I now more than you.....that is an indisputable fact.

Sure you do. The only problem is that all the things you know are wrong.

Debate me, Bulldawg.......pick a topic, we can create a new thread and lets allow the masses to decide if I am right or if you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick the topic.....are you game?

Racist bullshit post is worthless. That's your credibility. What else you got? More racist post? Dude Stick with the topic.

Debate me, Bulldawg.......pick a topic, we can create a new thread and lets allow the masses to decide if I am right or if you are. Hell, I'll even let you pick the topic.....are you game?

I like laughing at you. I don't want to join in your fantasy s.

Let the record show that I have called out the poster known as "Bulldog" and I have challenged him to a debate/discussion and I have even given him the latitude of picking the topic.....let's see if he can "man up".......

Racist bullshit post is worthless. That's your credibility. What else you got? More racist post? Dude Stick with the topic.

Nothing racist about my post, ya stupid fuck........

Let the record show that I have called out the poster known as "Bulldog" and I have challenged him to a debate/discussion and I have even given him the latitude of picking the topic.....let's see if he can "man up".......

And let the record show that I laughed until I almost peed a little. I don't debate fruitcakes. I laugh at them.

I like laughing at you. I don't want to join in your fantasy s.

Laugh "away".......you simply are showing your ignorance. I threw out the challenge and you are running away like the little girly-man I always knew you to be.

And let the record show that I laughed until I almost peed a little. I don't debate fruitcakes. I laugh at them.

Scant bladder control? Better stock up on "Depends".......and find something that will take that yellow stripe that runs down your back. (snicker)

As a country, we need to make a statement that certain people are not above the law. If the Attorney General and the Justice Department decide NOT to indict Clinton and let the courts decide whether she broke the law, we as a group of responsible people need to take a stand. The only thing we can do is start an official petition and send it to the White House stating that there is corruption going on and we will NOT stand for it. If we get enough signatures, the White House HAS to respond to it officially.

1. The White House Reviews and Responds: If a petition reaches a certain threshold (initially 5,000 signatures within 30 days), it will be reviewed by policy officials in the Administration and an official response will be issued.
Petition the White House with We the People

So someone here needs to go ahead and put together a petition in case Hillary doesn't get indicted. We need to show the government that we will not stand for people being above the law any longer.
This thread premise is a statement that most conservatives are ignorant of the law – and nothing but ridiculous partisan hacks.

Just as no one is above the law, so too must we respect the rule of law.

Indeed, what you’re advocating is un-Constitutional, repugnant to the rule of law and the most fundamental tenets of our judicial system, in violation of the Fifth Amendment:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury…

You want Clinton to be ‘presumed guilty’ and forced to stand trial to ‘prove’ she’s innocent – absent an indictment of alleged ‘violations’ of Federal law, or any evidence of ‘wrongdoing’ to warrant a trial.

The reprehensible right, indeed.

Who said anything about Republicans? This is about the citizens of the country, not just Republicans. At 60 percent, that is more than just Republicans. Take your straw man argument home with you.
Given your ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution and the rule of law, you’re in no position to accuse others of contriving a straw man fallacy.

Forum List

Back