The only way to end gun violence is to ban guns completely

To an extent, yes. But this notion tends to overlook the law abiding, refusing to bend knee to a “law” that goes too far.
For me personally..? I’ll decide who is a criminal, and miscreant. I do not desire, or require the government to discern this for me...
Okay you do that, there is this guy going around the banks of Florida, brandishing a "GUN" and robs the bank of money.. It used to be someone like this would be hung from the gallows because even horse thieves wouldn't be able to rustle any more horses then. With the liberals 50 shades, we dont execute criminals, we give them rap sheets a mile long...
You Lie!!! Democrats created the 3 Strikes & You Get Life Law! Clinton lowered crime more than any president in history. Repubtards turned criminals loose to run drugs for the CIA exploding crime rates!
You know , that is the 2nd time you have called me a liar, without any proof, of your claim. Would you like to see my proof?

CIA Drug Running, Reagan / Bush created the HIGHEST Crime Rate in History!!!
Bill Clinton REDUCED Crime more than any president in history!!!
number-of-serious-violent-crimes-by-youth-in-the-us.jpg

Last edited:
To an extent, yes. But this notion tends to overlook the law abiding, refusing to bend knee to a “law” that goes too far.
For me personally..? I’ll decide who is a criminal, and miscreant. I do not desire, or require the government to discern this for me...
Okay you do that, there is this guy going around the banks of Florida, brandishing a "GUN" and robs the bank of money.. It used to be someone like this would be hung from the gallows because even horse thieves wouldn't be able to rustle any more horses then. With the liberals 50 shades, we dont execute criminals, we give them rap sheets a mile long...
You Lie!!! Democrats created the 3 Strikes & You Get Life Law! Clinton lowered crime more than any president in history. Repubtards turned criminals loose to run drugs for the CIA exploding crime rates!
You know , that is the 2nd time you have called me a liar, without any proof, of your claim. Would you like to see my proof?

Yeah. Ok. Don’t even try to compare Clinton to Reagan. Reagan was one of our best presidents. He didn’t take shit from anyone. Ask Iran about him. They gave up the hostages immediately when he won the election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah. Ok. Don’t even try to compare Clinton to Reagan. Reagan was one of our best presidents. He didn’t take shit from anyone. Ask Iran about him. They gave up the hostages immediately when he won the election.

Bullshit!!! Reagan / Bush made a deal with Iran to keep hostages until he was president to screw Carter. Reagan PAID Iran off with weapons bought with illegal CIA drug money! Reagan caused 2 JOB KILLING recessions & DOUBLED THE DEBT!!!

Bill Clinton was the GREATEST President Ever!!! He created More Jobs & Reduced Crime More than Any President Ever!!!

Bullshit!!! Reagan / Bush made a deal with Iran to keep hostages until he was president to screw Carter. Reagan PAID Iran off with weapons bought with illegal CIA drug money! Reagan caused 2 JOB KILLING recessions & DOUBLED THE DEBT!!!

Bill Clinton was the GREATEST President Ever!!! He created More Jobs & Reduced Crime More than Any President Ever!!!

I see his tin foil hat fell off again...

So why are drugs illegal then?
Show the part of the Constitution that states drugs are a right.
Still dodging the question.
Not dodging the question you loon you brought up the drugs.
Yes, you are.
The OP is about banning guns. The right to bear arms is specifically mentioned in the Constitution, drugs are not. You are trying to divert the conversation.
-------------------------------------- see , thats the main thing with me . Imports like this 'berber' guy get here to the USA and they are going to fix things in the USA and i mean guns yet they can't even feed themselves . And from what i read they've been around since 622AD. Plus 'berbers' are violent as they waged ancient or old wars on Christians .

You can’t “end” any human behavior.

You can limit it however.

Not taking steps to limit detrimental behavior is what those who are delusional participate in. This is why those with aged parents have to take away their car keys, those with alcoholics in their family have to take away the booze, etc….

We have a gun problem in this nation. 1/2 of the nation wants to do nothing. There is no good reason for not acting.
We do NOT have a gun problem in this nation, we have a PEOPLE problem in this nation. Guns do NOT act on their own. GUNS do absolutely nothing until someone picks one up and uses it. Guns have no mind, free will, nor the ability to load themselves, aim, or pull their own trigger.

It's asinine to blame guns. Only the ignorant and uneducated blame guns, or say that we have a gun problem. Guns require human action in order to do harm. Think. Use your head.

We didn’t have a car problem. We put seat belts on them, licensed drives, inspected vehicles and saved millions of lives.

We didn’t have a tobacco problem. We raised the minimum age to purchase, regulated what can be put in them, helped people stop smoking and saved millions of lives

We do have a gun problem. We just refuse to acknowledge it and the millions of lives that would be saved if we did have the courage to admit the problem and take the steps.
Lol
You don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about so shove your political correctness up your fucking ass

You need professional help, you are a pathological liar or incapable of determining facts from fiction. All of the GOOD financial results during billyboys tenure happened because of Newt Gingrich and the Republican Congress it was in spite of the worthless scum.

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I am an American, not a European or some weirdo intellectual. I see the forest from the trees. The constitution is a man made document and subject to alterations. The Second amendment needs serious reinterpretation or complete erasure either/or.

Funny how that's proportional with more and more states adopting CCW laws and laws that protect the victim instead of the attacker.

Honestly, if Dims are going to say those that want a wall are racists, those that want a wall should call the other side bought and paid for by the drug lords down south.

They say they want more restrictions and laws on guns which would make it disproportionately harder for minorities to get guns than whites. But I bet nobody on the left ever looked at it that way.

I see his tin foil hat fell off again...

The Only Way To End Gun Violence Is To Ban Guns Completely

Great article. Although I will point out that they missed one point. Banning guns will only mean law abiding gun owners no longer have guns,criminals will still have them because *SHOCKER* criminals don't follow laws.
I am an American, not a European or some weirdo intellectual. I see the forest from the trees. The constitution is a man made document and subject to alterations. The Second amendment needs serious reinterpretation or complete erasure either/or.

Have you been drinking? Americans use their guns 1.1 million times a year to save lives....according to the Centers for Disease control....lives saved from rape, robbery and murder....and as more Americans have owned, and carried guns, our gun murder rate has gone down 49%...our gun crime rate went down 75%, our violent crime rate went down 72%......

We don't need to reinterperate the 2nd....we need to get democrats to stop releasing violent criminals from jail....that is the issue...and they keep freaking doing it...

morocco has their own 'islamic state' terrorists and terrorism is LIKELY according to 'u.k. Government' , --- Terrorism - Morocco travel advice ---
They harder...Morocco is the most visited country in Africa so STFU.

No free speech in Morocco, posting anything negative about Morocco on the internet can land you in jail. Women have virtually no rights in Morocco and gay sex will also land you in jail. Sounds primitive to me.
There is free speech but it could be better...the government doesnt call the media the enemy of the press like the orange and his base calls it.
Women with nor rights ? Lol
Gays get killed and harassed everywhere even in the US....and it has stop in both countries.
And the US is kinder to gays than any other nation on the face of the earth. Mexico, for example..and Guatamala, and even Venzuela, gut homosexuals and hang them in doorways with their entrails.
Thousands get attacked, some commit suicide or get killed in the US as well...even in this forum too many homophobes from the right , they speak what really goes in the minds of the conservatives. .

There is poverty in the US as well. What's new?

4 million Moroccans live on less than $4 a day. Our welfare system is much greater than this.
With $4 u can eat dinner, breakfast and lunch ...it wont buy you a loaf of whole wheat bread....I lived in both countries....apples and oranges.
Brekafast 1 loaf of crispy warm French baguette is 20 cents. In the US is $3
An appartment in casablanca is 30k in the US that wont be enough for a down payment.
Trust me you can just google it out I know both countries like my own hands.
They just inaugurated a bullet train, that links north to the middle of the country.
They are on the right path.
That's the country of the moors that ruled Europe and used to scared the shit out of the old world...is home to the first university in the world built by a woman. One of the oldest allies of the US also.

morocco has their own 'islamic state' terrorists and terrorism is LIKELY according to 'u.k. Government' , --- Terrorism - Morocco travel advice ---

No free speech in Morocco, posting anything negative about Morocco on the internet can land you in jail. Women have virtually no rights in Morocco and gay sex will also land you in jail. Sounds primitive to me.
There is free speech but it could be better...the government doesnt call the media the enemy of the press like the orange and his base calls it.
Gays get killed and harassed everywhere even in the US....and it has stop in both countries.

Jail time for gays in Morocco, that is the way it is. The press and the citizens are fine as long as they don't go against the government, here Trump can say what he wants but he can't have people arrested for the disagreement. In Morocco, you can be and reporters and regular citizens have been arrested.
They have a long way to abolish certain things, they are paddling their way to democracy.
You gonna deny there is corruption here too...the rich get away with murders, frauds, bailouts...the poor get fast truck indictments and jailed fast. ..politician get shot at and killed including presidents...same shit different ways.

4 million Moroccans live on less than $4 a day. Our welfare system is much greater than this.

In our welfare system, you get a free cell phone with 250 anytime minutes, a house in the suburb, free food and healthcare for you and your family, paid daycare if you have a job.
Is that why there are hundreds of thousands of homeless people ?

When was the last time a gay was killed in the US just for being gay?
Anti-LGBTQ homicides almost doubled in 2017
By Katerina Ang
Published: Jan 23, 2018 10:19 am ET
A new report finds that at least 52 queer people were killed due to their gender identity or sexual orientation last year; political climate blamed

even the homeless in the USA run around with a chicken leg in each hand while ' morocco third worlders' die in food riots ' isis' .

In our welfare system, you get a free cell phone with 250 anytime minutes, a house in the suburb, free food and healthcare for you and your family, paid daycare if you have a job.
Is that why there are hundreds of thousands of homeless people ?

Link please.

By Katerina Ang
A new report finds that at least 52 queer people were killed due to their gender identity or sexual orientation last year; political climate blamed

In Morocco you son of a bitches throw them in jail, idiot.

By Katerina Ang

So where's the link?

Forum List

Back