The "OZONE HOLE" scam was the pre-curser to the Global Warmists movement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ban on those nasty CFCs back in the 80s which closed "The Hole in the Ozone" (queue woman screaming) was a bunch of Liberal Hooey. But the success of the Ozone scam gave birth the Warmer movement and many of the same scientists that pushed the Ozone scare are the same ones pushing human caused climate change. Don't believe them, they have a reason why they use "science" to push scams just like they did with the Ozone Hole and CFCs.

New Ozone Hole Scare Won't Save the Great Climate Hoax | PSI Intl
I missed where you got your climate degree?
After all, what does nasa know compared with our PhD poster here?
funny, you think there are climate scientists. not one human understands climate. not one. I challenge you to show the script that the earth is missing temperature readings and that shows we shouldn't have CO2 at 400 PPM. go ahead. be the first one in here.

You must have SO much SS time on your hand you don't quote the hundreds of organizations that support GW.
But ONE who doesn't believe we landed on the moon
"Principal Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a ..."
so no script? well then show the observed evidence there is an issue in our world. why won't you? the answer, you can't. all you all have to do is post the evidence and make me look the fool. and yet, you don't. that's exhilarating.

The ban on those nasty CFCs back in the 80s which closed "The Hole in the Ozone" (queue woman screaming) was a bunch of Liberal Hooey. But the success of the Ozone scam gave birth the Warmer movement and many of the same scientists that pushed the Ozone scare are the same ones pushing human caused climate change. Don't believe them, they have a reason why they use "science" to push scams just like they did with the Ozone Hole and CFCs.

funny, you think there are climate scientists. not one human understands climate. not one. I challenge you to show the script that the earth is missing temperature readings and that shows we shouldn't have CO2 at 400 PPM. go ahead. be the first one in here.

You must have SO much SS time on your hand you don't quote the hundreds of organizations that support GW.
"Principal Scientific International (PSI) is an organization based in the United Kingdom which promotes fringe views and material to claim that carbon dioxide is not a ..."
Well, you could go to UCLA
Climate Science Major | Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
You might just learn something

well post the quote from the link that will make me smarter. always just a link, never the actual verbiage. Makes you a loser.

I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase,
You're not going to do anything at all. You don't even read the links you post, troll.
correct, I don't do wild goose chases. you post one of the links. go for it, I'll read one, prove your fking point. chicken or clueless?
You're not following, retard. I merely responded to another poster requesting that published science on this be posted. I was nice enough to link him to literally thousands of such studies.

You're not going to do anything at all. You don't even read the links you post, troll.
correct, I don't do wild goose chases. you post one of the links. go for it, I'll read one, prove your fking point. chicken or clueless?
You're not following, retard. I merely responded to another poster requesting that published science on this be posted. I was nice enough to link him to literally thousands of such studies.
oh I get it. you got nothing. just like crickster has nothing. you can't, cause it doesn't exist. What does exist is fake shit with fake links and no material to back the claim. tick tock.

so no script? well then show the observed evidence there is an issue in our world. why won't you? the answer, you can't. all you all have to do is post the evidence and make me look the fool. and yet, you don't. that's exhilarating.
Have you seen the 100 yr graph of temperatures?
I'll try to find it for you.
As a research scientist I'm amused to see the false equivalency.
The observed evidence is Thousands of scientists on one side, a few on the other.
Same as evolution.
I go with the preponderance of scientists
90% believe the globe is warming, 75% due to man?

How else will those intent on achieving a "New World Order" and/or the "One World Government" that they desire get it done? They must come up with some massive global issue that threatens all of human kind to gain our complacency and get us to fall into line and convince enough people in power to help them. And others are more than willing to personally capitalize on the effort and rake in all that lovely money that they use for theories and 'scientific evidence' in order to make the gullible and uncurious willingly complicit in the scheme.

The process is to gradually confiscate or remove our access to our resources and personal wealth and slowly, one by one so we don't really notice and/or are not alarmed, take away our individual liberties. Until one day we realize we are no longer a free people in control of our own destinies.

So when the opportunists are no longer able to capitalize in any way on the whole global warming schtick, they will quickly move on to something else to use for their purposes.

well post the quote from the link that will make me smarter. always just a link, never the actual verbiage. Makes you a loser.
Verbiage = actual education which you apparently don't have
Try this
Graphs no good?
Google "global temperatures by year."
100 yrs of data?
Do I call you a loser?
Giveaway for zero college?

How else will those intent on achieving a "New World Order" and/or the "One World Government" that they desire get it done? They must come up with some massive global issue that threatens all of human kind to gain our complacency and get us to fall into line and convince enough people in power to help them. And others are more than willing to personally capitalize on the effort and rake in all that lovely money that they use for theories and 'scientific evidence' in order to make the gullible and uncurious willingly complicit in the scheme.

The process is to gradually confiscate or remove our access to our resources and personal wealth and slowly, one by one so we don't really notice and/or are not alarmed, take away our individual liberties. Until one day we realize we are no longer a free people in control of our own destinies.

So when the opportunists are no longer able to capitalize in any way on the whole global warming schtick, they will quickly move on to something else to use for their purposes.
Omg don't forget the deep state and Hillary uranium one

oh I get it. you got nothing. just like crickster has nothing. you can't, cause it doesn't exist. What does exist is fake shit with fake links and no material to back the claim. tick tock.

So where are your thousands of studies again.?
You clearly have never been in any kind of research.
It's the preponderance of the evidence darlin.
1000 scientists on one side 10 on the other. I go with the 1000.
You can't be so sure from knees news Internet and the comfort of you double wide
And please try to refrain from retard, moron, shit.
Does little for your argument.
Please look up the 100 yr graph and
Scientists Agree That Climate Change Caused By Humans, Says New Report - ProCon.org

Try this
Graphs no good?
100 yrs of data?
Do I call you a loser?
so nothing as usual and expected. board sure is a waste of time when the opposition can't produce evidence to back their claim.

I haven't forgotten them. They just aren't as specifically pertinent to the thread topic. :)

Try this
Graphs no good?
100 yrs of data?
Do I call you a loser?
so nothing as usual and expected. board sure is a waste of time when the opposition can't produce evidence to back their claim.
Really??
No point in arguing further with a zero college rube

So where are your thousands of studies again.?
You clearly have never been in any kind of research.
It's the preponderance of the evidence darlin.
1000 scientists on one side 10 on the other. I go with the 1000.
You can't be so sure from knees news Internet and the comfort of you double wide
And please try to refrain from retard, moron, shit.
Does little for your argument.
Please look up the 100 yr graph and
Scientists Agree That Climate Change Caused By Humans, Says New Report - ProCon.org
so still nothing. nothing you can quote. yep just post a link and go, there you go. which tells us absolutely nothing. got nothing, you post nothing. got it. How warm is 20PPM of CO2? which one of those thousands has that info? I googled it and got Sasquatch

Try this
Graphs no good?
100 yrs of data?
Do I call you a loser?
Really??
No point in arguing further with a zero college rube
got nothing like I said. dude, you made the claim post the information. just adding a link isn't proving anything. you need to post the quote from the material in the link.

I haven't forgotten them. They just aren't as specifically pertinent to the thread topic. :)

But I'm sure are imbedded in your brain.
Together with "you can keep your plan"
Ever read the end of that sentence?"
Uranium 6 % of our supply, 9 depts involved. Hill was in ONE But she's responsible?
But omg it's all hills fault
2000 nukes not enough for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back