The Palin Brawl

Myself, I can't stomach this much hate. They can go on for days on end. Just look at the thread they had on me.

How people can hold onto that much hate is scary almost. just shameful really

I wouldn't ever want to meet any of you from the leftwing

carry on with your hateful selves tomorrow it'll be someone else

Hate is a shiny object to keep Batshit and Mertex mesmerized. As long as the party keeps the low IQ types busy with hate, they will never question the failures of Obama and the demagogue party.

Myself, I can't stomach this much hate. They can go on for days on end. Just look at the thread they had on me.

What thread would that be, oh Stephanie??

Lets roll!!!

And daddy appears to be wearing a marijuana shirt. I suspect he's actually a card carrying democrat...unless he's a felon. In which case he is absolutely a card-carrying democrat.

Hate is a shiny object to keep Batshit and Mertex mesmerized. As long as the party keeps the low IQ types busy with hate, they will never question the failures of Obama and the demagogue party.

I don't know what it is. Over 45 years when I started voting back to Carter... I've watched the Democrat party go right into the gutter and their base has went right with them. You can put down someone without being so vile and hateful. There's times I think, I can feel the hate ooze out of my computer with some the crap they post. It's just ugly

I don't know what it is. Over 45 years when I started voting back to Carter... I've watched the Democrat party go right into the gutter and their base has went right with them. You can put down someone without being so vile and hateful. There's times I think, I can feel the hate ooze out of my computer with some the crap they post. It's just ugly

Guno is just Josef Goebbels. Replace the word "Jew" from any Goebbels rant with the word "Christian," and you will have the latest post from Batshit.

Yes that why women flock to vote for bible thumping pasty faced half dead crackers in the white christer party

You know, despite the lies of the demagogue party and MSCCCP, 47% of women voted for Romney. Obama had only a 3% spread with women.

Nope.

Exit polls 2012 How the vote has shifted - The Washington Post

Women's vote:

Obama 55 / Romney 44
Spread: Obama +11

Must really suck to be you.

As usual, what you claim doesn't fit the facts.

Romney exit polls He won independents white women and ldquo middle income rdquo voters. So what

Yes that why women flock to vote for bible thumping pasty faced half dead crackers in the white christer party

You know, despite the lies of the demagogue party and MSCCCP, 47% of women voted for Romney. Obama had only a 3% spread with women.

Nope.

Women's vote:

Obama 55 / Romney 44

Romney exit polls He won independents white women and ldquo middle income rdquo voters. So what

Your link gives no hard information about the female vote. Mine does.

In fact, the link within your link to exit polls, from FOX NEWS, is now defunct.... go click on it yourself.

LOL.

Well, time to rename this thread the "Uncensored hijacked this thread" thread.

Really? You done with your demagoguery now, Herr Goebbels? Ever come up with a source that supports the party libel other than paid DNC panty sniffer Amanda Coyne?

Oh, THAT'S why you want to change the title..

carry on, Statist.

My Lord, what are you a stupid fuck. Really, get some help. You need it.

Nope.

Women's vote:

Obama 55 / Romney 44

In fact, the link within your link to exit polls, from FOX NEWS, is now defunct.... go click on it yourself.

LOL.

Uh, that was Slate, stupid...

You are such a hack that you are basically just a clown.

We really should be paying more rapt attention to the demeanor of those we choose to be president. Therefore let me cite a blog that spells this out:

"Presidents are supposed to be exemplars. Why else do we build monuments to them? They're supposed to be superhuman and represent the power and virtue of democracy, the iron resolve of a nation before a world of howling enemies, the compassion of a powerful virtue that inspires the fidelity of liberty loving peoples across the globe. Presidents aren't supposed to be shabby. When they are, they diminish the body politic in its teaming millions. We're all affected, admittedly or not."

"President Barack Obama is shabby and his legacy is composed of a long train of scandal. Nixon's impeachable offense seems like a parking violation in comparison."

The above quote comes from a blogsite with no reputation for sniffing neither panties nor snowmobile seats, activities. This, of course, diminishes their reliability in the eyes (or is that noses?) of the more hateful of liberals.

Here's a link:

Scandal An Obama Legacy - John Nantz - Page full

Remember, this is a very public figure, a sitting (when he's not golfing) "president" - not the children and infant grandchildren of a private, non-office holding individual.

All this in addition to the previously cited and linked disclosures about The First Family sending their offspring to a school that seems to pride itself on involvement in drug and sex scandals. Or maybe that's the reason for the selection?

Shameful, isn't it.

Nope.

Women's vote:

Obama 55 / Romney 44

LOL.

Uh, that was Slate, stupid...

You are such a hack that you are basically just a clown.

The link within the slate piece is defunct and no where within the slate piece does it show that Obama was only at +3 in the female vote.

You really are THAT stupid, now aren't you.

Poor uncensored.

The exit polling data is there for all to see:

Sad to see both left and right have taken Gummo's lead and resorted to denigrating people for variations in ability not in their control. But if your instructions from The DNC require you to do that.....maybe a little leeway. We understand you have no control over what you're allowed to think.

Sure, it's not like you little Goebbels would outright lie to slander and libel those you hate.

I mean, a BLOGGER claims it happened, good enough for demagogues.

BTW, a blogger says they say Barack Obama sucking the cocks of hobos in a DC Greyhound station.

Both stories have the same level of credibility.
I knew Barack Obama had a funny little twinkle in his eye.

Forum List

Back