"The Parties Switched Sides!" Thread and Poll

What year did the Parties officially "Switch Sides"?

Votes: 1 5.3%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Before 1964

• After 2018

• It's fucking lies and nonsense that only a moron believes

Votes: 16 84.2%

• Total voters
If I am a racist then minorities are almost all racists dipshit.

Almost all minorities engage in racial activism and most of it being extreme activism that harms other groups.

So, to answer the question of the thread, Democrats never stopped being the racist party, they just became even more racist. Black and brown racism consumes the Democrats today on a level that couldn't even be imagined by the KKK when they infiltrated the Democratic party.
Now that the KKK are all republicans what's that say about you?

image6625887x.jpg

"Hey, Peckerwood, do I look like a Republican?"
Let me get this straight. I'm supposed to feel bad that the KKK used to be democrats? You should feel bad that they are republicans Now. I was born in Alabama in the mid 60s. I have lived in the south all my life. I have lived though the events this thread is all about. I remember when my older relatives almost overnight became hardcore evangelical republicans. This is not an academic topic for me. Adjust your argument appropriately.
I dare you to move to a black southern town.

See why black people almost completely vote Democrat, it sure as fuck isn't because they are progressive.
Nice, tell me some more about why you hate black people.
I hate black racists and their pathetic white liberal slaves who are too scared to even look them in the eye.

Before my politics changed to a slightly more leftward view I would have absolutely no problem being friends with black conservatives, but now I struggle to even be friends with white conservatives unless they are younger.

Move to a fucking black town or city in the south and live the life you want to force on white conservatives. Go on you fucking cuck. Live that life of submission and oppression you fantasize about.

We hear "the parties switched sides!" refrain from the Progressives as a way to attempt to squid ink away their racist past.

When did this happen?
We hear "the parties switched sides!" refrain from the Progressives as a way to attempt to squid ink away their racist past.

When did this happen?
I totally get your distain for history and education.

donald_trump_confederate_flag2.jpg

Everybody knows the Republican Party has always been Confederates. Even during the Civil War.
Remember those terrible soldiers from the north coming down to the south waving those confederate flags?

What year was that?

When did this happen?

Come on Frank, its just like that. The libs shape shifted into angels.

Please tell me;

were southern confederates during the civil war conservative christians who supported states rights? or liberal, commy, atheists who defended slavery?

or was it a mix?

When did this happen?

When did this happen?

Everybody knows the Republican Party has always been Confederates. Even during the Civil War.
Remember those terrible soldiers from the north coming down to the south waving those confederate flags?

Remember how we had to kick your asses to make you give up your slaves?

Only LBJ got them back in 1964 "I'll have them ******* voting democrat (by replacing the male head of household with a government check) for the next two hunndit years"

I didn't know it was official.
I do know with which party minorities are far more comfortable, and that Donald Trump doesn't know who David Duke is.
I'm sorry, what year did you say?
As I said, I didn't know it was official. What I do know is where we are now. Today.

So sometime between then and now.

Uh huh. So it could have been right after Adam & Eve

It's sounds a lot like your never produced AGW Experiment, you just have Consensus that the Parties "Switched Sides"
Okay, it's probably some time between these two dates:

NeFP0pa.gif
I didn't know David Duke and Lincoln were a thing.

When did this happen?

When did this happen?

Remember how we had to kick your asses to make you give up your slaves?

Only LBJ got them back in 1964 "I'll have them ******* voting democrat (by replacing the male head of household with a government check) for the next two hunndit years"
apparently Mac doesn't know about that ass kicking.

I didn't know it was official.

I do know with which party minorities are far more comfortable, and that Donald Trump doesn't know who David Duke is.
so there never was a civil war? Be sure to tell the schools here.

Forum List

Back