The Party of Hate and Fear

The same tactics from the party that gave us Joe McCarthy

2015 started with Republicans fighting against gay rights. They were the party that was going to prevent same sex couples from getting married. Homosexuals are taking your freedom

Then, in June, the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage was the law of the land. Who could Republicans hate next?

Enter Donald Trump with all his bluster, declaring Mexicans as the enemy. Murderers, rapists and drug dealers. It was Mexicans that Americans had to be afraid of. We need a wall. We need to hunt down Mexicans....Republicans will protect you

Then the Paris attacks occured and bells and whistles went off in the Republican Party. Fresh meat. They had a new villian to protect us from. Forget about the Mexicans...they are not scary enough
We need to hate Muslims. It is Muslims who want to kill us.....only Republicans can protect us
If only FDR had imported lots of Germans and Japanese during WWII, all would have been wonderful....but sadly, he was a party to hate and fear.

Hillary said her biggest enemy was Republicans for crying out loud.
GFY

learn to recognize sarcastic humor... it can only up your IQ.
You lost Republicans at "learn".
retarded-boy.gif

You should have posted Trump's impersonation... it's a fitting RW response.

Says the far left drone!

GFY

retarded-boy.gif

That really is a good one lol. Thing is, that's ACTUALLY Rderp :lol:

No kidding, really? So then I guess that makes it acceptable? Got it.

GFY

A Hillary supporter talking about IQ? LOL

I am not a Hillary fan. But that goes to show how ummm....let's just say...... ignorant that statement of yours was.

LOL.
I'm pretty sure you can still say stupid on the board, as long as it is accurate, and in this case it is.

lol, so I guess that title alone is what he thinks is love and not trying to FEAR people with it? two faced hypocrites are dangerous to us and is now spreading more lies ABOUT the people in this country
vote out this nasty progressive party come 2016, if you are sick and tired of being called names like (racist, bigot, DENIER blaa blaa) and having to LISTEN to them making up false accusations about you.

this is all they have folks, fearmongering, smears, dirt and lies. you can laugh but you know it's truth. look at putting smile faces on people postings. you're just ugly people

GFY

retarded-boy.gif

Says the far left drone!

LOL... awwww..... should I have said Rush Limbaugh instead? LOL!!!!

retarded-boy.gif

What?

2015 started with Republicans fighting against gay rights. They were the party that was going to prevent same sex couples from getting married. Homosexuals are taking your freedom

Then, in June, the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage was the law of the land. Who could Republicans hate next?

Enter Donald Trump with all his bluster, declaring Mexicans as the enemy. Murderers, rapists and drug dealers. It was Mexicans that Americans had to be afraid of. We need a wall. We need to hunt down Mexicans....Republicans will protect you

Then the Paris attacks occured and bells and whistles went off in the Republican Party. Fresh meat. They had a new villian to protect us from. Forget about the Mexicans...they are not scary enough
We need to hate Muslims. It is Muslims who want to kill us.....only Republicans can protect us
I'm not sure Republicans, as a whole, the way you stereo type them, "hate" as much as you hate them.

In fact. . . . in my time here at USMB, I'm not sure I know of but two, maybe three posters the self identify as a "Republican" for you to actually hate. You need to let go of all that hate and make the world a better place, seriously. I sense more hate from you than from just about anyone, except maybe that fellow PMH.

12291287_625763857526249_142932503424700790_o.jpg

lol, so I guess that title alone is what he thinks is love and not trying to FEAR people with it? two faced hypocrites are dangerous to us and is now spreading more lies ABOUT the people in this country
vote out this nasty progressive party come 2016, if you are sick and tired of being called names like (racist, bigot, DENIER blaa blaa) and having to LISTEN to them making up false accusations about you.

this is all they folks, fearmongering, smears, dirt and lies
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

retarded-boy.gif

Says the far left drone!

LOL... awwww..... should I have said rush Limbaugh instead? LOL!!!!

Run that narrative far left drone, run that religious narrative without question or hesitation.

Even further proof why the far left religion is the most dangerous religion on the planet.

The fear mongering they accuse non-far left parties is what they support in ISIS..

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Yes but a far left drones have been proven that they can not accept facts and reality over their religious dogma..

GFY

A Hillary supporter talking about IQ? LOL

I am not a Hillary fan. But that goes to show how ummm....let's just say...... ignorant that statement of yours was.

LOL.
I'm pretty sure you can still say stupid on the board, as long as it is accurate, and in this case it is.

I do believe I used 'ignorant' in a manner that was better suited.

Back off the Dexedrine a bit.

Yes but a far left drones have been proven that they can not accept facts and reality over their religious dogma..

isn't it cute how they got all gooey over religion all of sudden? like I said, two faced hypocrites

retarded-boy.gif

What?

Too difficult for you? LOL. ^^^Irony at its best^^^

Forum List

Back