The Party of Hate and Fear

ALL the Truth and the article here:
The Liberal Gene
Dr.-Perry-Cox-Cant-Speak-Fluent-Moron-On-Scrubs-Gif.gif

Dr. Brad Lyles (Bradfordlylesmd.com) is an independent writer for the Tea Party
palin-gun.gif

When you or a member of your family is shot or blown up by a muslim terrorist, then you might understand. I hope that does not happen, but the probability of more San Bernardinos is real.

The probability of personal death is 100 percent .....No one here gets out alive

Last edited:
Yet another illustration of the Liberal/Progressive/Democrat need to demonize their opponents rather than address facts and enter into a rational discussion on the issues of the day.

Republicans present a dozen rational, cultural, moral, biological, Constitutional, and practical reasons why thousands of years of legal precedents should not be thrown out the window to sanction gay "marriage." Democrats' response: You are all a bunch of bigoted HOMOPHOBES! (Made up insulting slur).

Republicans suggest that the existing immigration laws of the US ought to be enforced (restricting entry to people who are permitted, legally, to be here), and noting the dramatically higher rates of serious crime among the community of people in this country illegally. Democrats' reponse: You are a bunch of paranoid RACISTS! (a rather bizarre claim, given that Mexicans are Caucasian).

Republicans note the conspicuous number of attacks by Young Muslim Men on innocents around the world, and suggest that we take off the blinders and scrutinize this particular group a little more closely. Democrats' response: You are all a bunch of xenophobic, neurotic, racist bigots!

Do you see a pattern here? Rational argument vs. name-calling.

Where would the Republican Party be without the ability to turn on those least able to defend themselves, point a finger and say.....There is your problem!

It is the poorest citizens who are responsible for the economic collapse
Same sex couples who are taking away our freedom
Mexicans who are responsible for our crime
Muslims who want to kill us in our sleep

Who will save us?
Why thankfully, we have Republicans to protect us

When you or a member of your family is shot or blown up by a muslim terrorist, then you might understand. I hope that does not happen, but the probability of more San Bernardinos is real.

My family is more in danger from some thug in the street than a Muslim terrorist

We had 8500 murders last year with maybe a few dozen coming from jihad. Yet Republicans say....pay no attention to the worst murder rate in the industrialized world. Pay no attention to Sandy Hook, Charleston, Aurora or Colorado Springs

It is the Muslims you need to fear....and Republicans are here to protect you

Yet another illustration of the Liberal/Progressive/Democrat need to demonize their opponents rather than address facts and enter into a rational discussion on the issues of the day.

Republicans present a dozen rational, cultural, moral, biological, Constitutional, and practical reasons why thousands of years of legal precedents should not be thrown out the window to sanction gay "marriage." Democrats' response: You are all a bunch of bigoted HOMOPHOBES! (Made up insulting slur).

Republicans suggest that the existing immigration laws of the US ought to be enforced (restricting entry to people who are permitted, legally, to be here), and noting the dramatically higher rates of serious crime among the community of people in this country illegally. Democrats' reponse: You are a bunch of paranoid RACISTS! (a rather bizarre claim, given that Mexicans are Caucasian).

Republicans note the conspicuous number of attacks by Young Muslim Men on innocents around the world, and suggest that we take off the blinders and scrutinize this particular group a little more closely. Democrats' response: You are all a bunch of xenophobic, neurotic, racist bigots!

Where would the Republican Party be without the ability to turn on those least able to defend themselves, point a finger and say.....There is your problem!

Who will save us?

My family is more in danger from some thug in the street than a Muslim terrorist

We had 8500 murders last year with maybe a few dozen coming from jihad. Yet Republicans say....pay no attention to the worst murder rate in the industrialized world. Pay no attention to Sandy Hook, Charleston, Aurora

That's politics for you, but it works both ways.

Now the new anti-gun strategy from DumBama is to blame Republicans for letting people on the No Fly list be able to purchase firearms. When in hell has there ever been a murder from a person who was on the No Fly list that legally bought a gun and killed somebody?

Who will save us?

We had 8500 murders last year with maybe a few dozen coming from jihad. Yet Republicans say....pay no attention to the worst murder rate in the industrialized world. Pay no attention to Sandy Hook, Charleston, Aurora

Now the new anti-gun strategy from DumBama is to blame Republicans for letting people on the No Fly list be able to purchase firearms. When in hell has there ever been a murder from a person who was on the No Fly list that legally bought a gun and killed somebody?

When in hell has there ever been a murder from a native born Muslim with a good job?

I have no issue with notifying someone they are on the no fly list and why they are listed. I have no problem with allowing access to the legal system to get yourself off the list

But allowing those on the list with unfettered access to the weapons of their choice is insane

Who will save us?

It makes far more sense to create a no guns allowed listing of the anti-abortion activist. There is a long history for those murdering domestic terrorist. We should even refuse to let those religious zealots that want to deny pro-choice constitutional rights entry into the country.

Amputee soldier's Muslim Facebook post goes viral - CNN.com

"Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg," he wrote. "A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.

"A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field. A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life.

"A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK.

"A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk.

"A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.

"A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didn't know how to deal with my medicines and side effects."

"Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church," he added.

"Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work."

Which Party:

a. Calls the other "the enemy"
b. wants to fundamentally transform the USA
c. buried the middle class these past 7 years?

and which party embraces the message that America ever lost it's greatness? :doubt:

Who will save us?

When in hell has there ever been a murder from a native born Muslim with a good job?

I have no issue with notifying someone they are on the no fly list and why they are listed. I have no problem with allowing access to the legal system to get yourself off the list

But allowing those on the list with unfettered access to the weapons of their choice is insane

So we should deny people who were put on a list by some bureaucrat access to weapons or any other constitutional right? If they shouldn't purchase guns, they shouldn't vote either. Don't you think?

Joe McCarty who used his HUAC to Blacklist Dalton Trumbo, right?

no HUAC's blacklist that he used to embarrass this country.

now lots of people are saying trump has no honor, but his minions have less.... so there ya go

enjoy your 13 virgins after a muslim terrorist blows you up or shoots you. Do you know that they are virgin goats?

The naivte of you libs never ceases to amaze.

Trump is calling for the same kind of screening that Carter used. Its just common sense and if someone is offended, tuff shit.

Joe McCarty who used his HUAC to Blacklist Dalton Trumbo, right?

no HUAC's blacklist that he used to embarrass this country.

now lots of people are saying trump has no honor, but his minions have less.... so there ya go

Can you explain how a US Senator ran the House unAmerican Activities Committee? Also, Trumbo was Blacklisted in 1947, while McCarthy only made his first anti Communist Speech warning us that Communist spies infiltrated the WH just after the USSR tried to start WWIII with the Berlin Blockade (1949) and before the Chicoms started Korean War.

Did McCarthy have a special vendetta against Trumbo that he used a House committee to blacklist him years before he even made his first anti-Communist speech?

Who will save us?

this is subterfuge. The problem is radicalized muslims residing in the USA. The San Bernardino shooters were just two of probably thousands. We should do what France and Belgium are doing and check out every mosque for radical teachings.

If the good muslims are offended, tough shit. As a good Christian, I am offended by Westboro Baptist and other hate mongers pretending to be Christians. Weed out the bad of all faiths. Forget the PC bullshit and do what needs to be done to protect American lives.

The same tactics from the party that gave us Joe McCarthy

2015 started with Republicans fighting against gay rights. They were the party that was going to prevent same sex couples from getting married. Homosexuals are taking your freedom

Then, in June, the Supreme Court ruled same sex marriage was the law of the land. Who could Republicans hate next?

Enter Donald Trump with all his bluster, declaring Mexicans as the enemy. Murderers, rapists and drug dealers. It was Mexicans that Americans had to be afraid of. We need a wall. We need to hunt down Mexicans....Republicans will protect you

Then the Paris attacks occured and bells and whistles went off in the Republican Party. Fresh meat. They had a new villian to protect us from. Forget about the Mexicans...they are not scary enough
We need to hate Muslims. It is Muslims who want to kill us.....only Republicans can protect us
=========
Well the TRUTH ( which doesn't seem to hold much interest for you ) is that the Muslim religion has declared they want to kill us. Killing infidels is the base of their holy book the Quran.

Mexicans just want to steal our jobs and our money. Killing Americans would just be a more or less accidental side to taking our money and jobs and identities.

Amputee soldier's Muslim Facebook post goes viral - CNN.com

"Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg," he wrote. "A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.

"A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field. A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life.

"A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK.

"A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk.

"A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.

"A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didn't know how to deal with my medicines and side effects."

"Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church," he added.

"Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work."

No one is blaming all muslims, get over that bullshit and stop lying.

Who will save us?

So we should deny people who were put on a list by some bureaucrat access to weapons or any other constitutional right? If they shouldn't purchase guns, they shouldn't vote either. Don't you think?

Yes we should.....a temporary restriction in purchasing firearms while their status is being resolved is a small inconvenience

Forum List

Back