The Party of Hatred - The New GOP.

Basically because in almost each and every thread on this board..I don't start shit.

But I respond in kind to insults.

Oh, poor little Swallow is just a meek little victim! :rolleyes:

Like you..little girl?

Naw..you ain't gonna swallow my jiz. Neither is your faggot friend Thanafag144.

You two should get a room.

Heck..Thanafag144 might dig little asian boys like you done up to look like a chick.

See? Matchmaker Sallow at your service!

:clap2:

Last edited:
"God" and "Gun" are part and parcel with hatred.

You cling to a "god" to separate yourself from others.

You cling to a "gun" to kill people you hate.

Only in the twisted perception of an out of touch, far-left idiot like you.

Can you feel the Republican love?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7V1FC8B2Hxw]Oklahoma City Bombing - YouTube[/ame]

Are you suggesting that posting misinformation bullshit like that is done out of love and compromise? Violent and hateful words and deeds from the left have been posted on this very thread and you've tried real hard to ignore them. Conclusion: You are nothing but another mindless, hyper-partisan hack.

The hypocrisy of this thread is so thick you can cut it with a knife. Slice it toast it slap some butter on it and the democrats have a morning breakfast of shit.

so according to sallow, we can assume all the mass shooting happening lately is because of all the hateful Rhetoric Democrats are spewing...

so according to sallow, we can assume all the mass shooting happening lately is because of all the hateful Rhetoric Democrats are spewing...

Shooting up a Sikh Temple? Naw.

In any case..you folks don't mind having loonies running around with guns.

But registering and id'ing vote casters..is a-okay.

Odd ID is required to use that right.

The ice........is still cracking......

See? Matchmaker Sallow at your service!

:clap2:

Oh, little Swalow is branching out in her 'services'!

Now now little girl. Don't be hating on me cause I didn't let you swallow my jiz.

Plenty of other faggots around that would love to get with you after you got your make up going..

Sing it Ukie!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOgv-UuTgac&feature=list_other&playnext=1&list=AL94UKMTqg-9Dsl1b1hONkSKNNeAIyL8Jq]Boy George The Crying Game - Copyright: Capitol Records (1992) - YouTube[/ame]

Currently 32 states do not require background checks on customers who buy guns from private sellers. Federally licensed gun salesmen, or FFL's, are required to run background checks on their customers in all 50 states and are regulated by the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco and Explosives (ATF).
'We Sell Guns! Criminals and Terrorists Welcome' - ABC News

Yeah.

Cracking alright.

Currently 32 states do not require background checks on customers who buy guns from private sellers. Federally licensed gun salesmen, or FFL's, are required to run background checks on their customers in all 50 states and are regulated by the Department of Justice's Bureau of Alcohol, Firearms, Tobacco and Explosives (ATF).

Yeah.

Cracking alright.

And? Democrats are actively denying individuals their right to purchase. The intentional harassment is designed to compel you to volunteer to have your purchases tracked.

They call it the open appeal file.

One other point. You can pass what laws you wish.

When injustice becomes law punking democrats becomes duty.

I am feeling very duty bound.

Plenty of other faggots around

I'm sure you've got a whole database, little Swallow.

Oh stop the hating little girl. You can break the cycle and go against your nature to get all gussied up and on your knees.

Just close your mouth..you need not be a sperm receptacle for guys seeking cheap thrills.

Lucy Liu..did it. You can too!

Except you have an "extra" surprise..Lucy doesn't. Tiny as it is..

:D

Yeah.

Cracking alright.

And? Democrats are actively denying individuals their right to purchase. The intentional harassment is designed to compel you to volunteer to have your purchases tracked.

Really now.

Do show the listening audience that part in the Constitution that protects your "right" to buy and sell guns.

In fact..show the listening audience where the Constitution makes mention of guns, at all.

Yeah.

Cracking alright.

Really now.

Do show the listening audience that part in the Constitution that protects your "right" to buy and sell guns.

In fact..show the listening audience where the Constitution makes mention of guns, at all.

Wasn't that an argument for obamacare, I mean obamatax?
Have the right to buy?

Really now.

Wasn't that an argument for obamacare, I mean obamatax?
Have the right to buy?

No.

My argument is that you folks have a deep seated hatred for everyone not like yourselves.

Check the thread.

Forum List

Back